About BeerAdvocate (BA)
Based in Boston, BA was founded in 1996 by the Alström Brothers, Jason & Todd, who provide the site as a free resource to ...
- Wake the masses to better beer options.
- Give beer consumers a voice.
- Empower them to learn, share, and advocate.
- Rally to support the beer industry.
- Put the Respect back into Beer.
"Respect Beer." is their motto.
Site users hail from all over the world, making BA one of the most diverse and largest beer communities on planet Earth.
- Monthly pageviews: ~60 million
- Monthly unique visitors: 3+ million
- Hundreds of new members per day.
Launched in December 2006, BA mag is the only monthly magazine of its kind.
- Page count: 72 + cover
- Monthly circulation: 65,000+ copies
- Estimated monthly readership: 150,000+
- Complimentary stacks sent to top beer establishments in the US.
- Every brewery in the US receives a complimentary copy, because we love them.
- Now available digitally via Google Play.
BeerAdvocate Fests & Events
With over 40 beer fests and dozens of events (dinners, tastings, gatherings) under our belts, BA provides the beer community numerous opportunities to socialize and learn more about beer while directly supporting the industry. Check out our upcoming events.
Since 2003, BA has spent over $2 million on craft beer poured at our fests.
Let us feed you with beer updates.