Beer | American Craft Beer Fest
The Beer Lineup
Get ready to enjoy 640+ beers from 140+ brewers with our American Craft Beer Fest 2015: Survival Guide.
Important Beer Stuff
- All booths will be manned by brewery staff.
- The beer lineup is the same for all three sessions, however, all beers are subject to change and availability.
- Pours are 2 ounces (or less) in accordance with MA State Law. Please consume with respect.
- Appreciate what you're drinking. Note the beer's appearance, smell and taste. Savor it.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- We've said it before, but it's worth repeating: water is your friend. Drink plenty of it to help detoxify and counteract the alcohol stripping water from your system. Eating also replenishes the system, slows down your rate of consumption, and helps to absorb alcohol so you don't find yourself inebriated after a few beers.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at ACBF may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
We're currently building the beer list, so please check back often.
Brewers: 140, Beers: 653
Brewers: 140, Beers: 653 | ^ Top