Red Racer I.S.A. - Central City Brewing

Red Racer I.S.A.Red Racer I.S.A.

Central City Brewing visit their website
British Columbia, Canada

Beer added by: papat444 on 04-16-2014

to view more.
Ratings: 37 | Reviews: 5
3.85/5  rDev -3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

IPA Lite. This is a tasty beer, no doubt about it. I don't get the whole "session" thing. If I'm going to drink a six or more beer, I don't really care about the alcohol content. Rant over. I bought this in a mixer pack because the price was right, but I would buy it again. It is very fruity and reminds me of Ocean Spray grapefruit juice. Overall, this ISA is quite drinkable and would be well suited to quenching your thirst on a warm day.

4.25/5  rDev +7.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Softer version of their classic IPA. very nice.

4.25/5  rDev +7.1%

A great well rounded Session IPA, on a hot summer day i can down a few with eaze.
Pours a nice yellow amber a nice pine citrus nose.
Nice hops there well worth picking up.

4.15/5  rDev +4.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

355ml can poured into tulip 23/6/14

A clear golden yellow with fine tiny particles upon closer inspection, slow tiny bubbles feeding a large loose head that hangs around long enough to leave a few partial rings

S tangerine, grapefruit, peaches, some lemon and passion fruit, lots of tropical fruit, a little pine ans sweet grains, smells solid

T more grains and less tropical notes, more rind then fresh flesh, still tastes great, lots of flavor for 4% but the nose smelled much bigger

M light bodied, a little foamy, mild bitter bite, a little grit, rind on the finish

O I'll be drinking a fair amount of this stuff this summer, lot going on in something I can drink in the sun, smells great and not lacking elsewhere

Red Racer IPA's little brother is going to get some summer love from this guy, well priced and a great way to get my hop fix without falling over

4.5/5  rDev +13.4%

Criminally under-rated. Blows the Stone Go-To IPA out of the water.

Love the toasty munich malt and the mosaic hops. This is my go-to beer not just because it is low in alcohol, but because it tastes good.

to view more.