Milwaukee's Best Ice - Miller Brewing Co.

Milwaukee's Best IceMilwaukee's Best Ice

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  5.90% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 11-29-2001

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 561 | Reviews: 179
1.5/5  rDev -24.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Just a really bad beer

2.68/5  rDev +34.7%
look: 4 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 3

This is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It looks way better than you'd expect, and it pours a surprisingly thick and creamy head. It actually has some flavor (tasted similar to PBR to me but not nearly as good, kind of a creamed corn taste. Tastes cheap to be sure, but it could be worse) but it could go down much smoother. It's also extremely cheap. This is the perfect beer for kids in college who just want to get drunk.

1.35/5  rDev -32.2%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

It is the Milwaukee beast!

2.08/5  rDev +4.5%

2.27/5  rDev +14.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

40oz plastic bottle poured into a pint glass

A- pours a bright golden color with a two-finger foamy and sudsy white head that reduces to skim the top long after that pour

S- fairly clean aroma, some grain, metal, cooked corn, no trace of hops

T- lightly sweet creamed corn up front, but pretty clean. Faint whispers of grass before finishing lean with a toasted grain linger

M- light body with moderate carbonation leads to a slightly foamy mouthfeel and a crisp dry finish

O- this is one of the most drinkable AAL that I've had. It doesn't have that off-putting finish that most do. Not much flavor, but compared to others in it's class, pretty good

1.9/5  rDev -4.5%

1.69/5  rDev -15.1%
look: 3 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.5

badass if your cheap or a teenager but otherwise c'mon man lol

1.65/5  rDev -17.1%

1.36/5  rDev -31.7%

1.25/5  rDev -37.2%

1.75/5  rDev -12.1%

1.83/5  rDev -8%

I picked this 12 pack of cans up last night for my friend and I. We are both having life issues and hey, its a guys night totally, we were just going to get wasted and forget about everything for a night...So him and I ordered a couple of cheap ass pizzas, and I went to pick up some CHEAP ASS BEER.

At $7.98 for a 12 pack (or $13 for a 30 pack which we obviously didnt need!), this definitely qualified for cheap beer. It's what I was going for. I wanted practically the cheapest crap I could find (okay, it was 3rd cheapest next to Hurricane and Steel Reserve) that hopefully still had good flavor. Naturally I picked up "ICE" and not "Light" for that reason.

So with one can left in my possession I dedicate it to you beer lovers.

Aroma (2) : corn, tin, malt aromas. Seltzer water. Smells like coors light, spot on.

Taste (1.75) very watery, very corny (but not in a high life way, more like a bad roasted malted corn flavor), tin, stale malt, rotten garbage and rotten hop. A staunch alcohol flavor floats around. It is just rather terrible unless you're too inebriated to know the difference.

Mouthfeel (1.75) : watery and carbonated.

Overall (1.83) : I gave the rest of the 12 pack to my friend and he left the three slices of pizza. I got the better end of the deal. We are not huge drinkers so he got six cans to take home. I still got the better deal. I never expected much to begin with, but this is truly horrible even then. Would not buy again, not even for $2 a 12 pack. Yeah it's a terrible beer - tastes like miller lite's reject batch from experiments gone wrong.

2.16/5  rDev +8.5%

2.65/5  rDev +33.2%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Milwaukee's Best Ice from Miller Brewing Co.