Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

to view more.
Ratings: 4,047 | Reviews: 1,192
1.33/5  rDev -38.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

I read on a post below that having a beer like this, makes us appreciate a good beer. I drink this beer on a hot Lake Havasu summer as I am watching the madness at the channel. Good to hydrate with.

1.42/5  rDev -34.3%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

One of my all-time least favorite beers.

2.23/5  rDev +3.2%

Thanks to my brother for graciously sharing this gem with me over Memorial Day weekend. Its been such a long time since ive tried any of this swill that it felt good to take a step back, reset the palate and just appreciate the glory of craft beer which I have been spoiled with all these years. My review may be biased because I was in a good mood while my team was crushing the opponent during a fierce bout of backyard horseshoes.

Decanted from a half barrel into a oversized clear plastic picture and then again finally into my red solo cup. The brew is a pristine piss yellow with a sudsy white froth that lasts atop. The smell is slightly corn-like and nothing else. The taste has mild sweetness, corn again, mild sulfur/carbonics and water. The feel is light, super cold (which I hear is indicadive of the style) and moderately carbonated from the double decanting. If I was forced to drink macro crap, I could tolerate this but im not drinking it if there are other choices available...like water.

2.22/5  rDev +2.8%

Good poundability. Tastes better than the other big beer company light beers (Coors, Bud). Not terrible, not good.

1.66/5  rDev -23.1%
look: 2 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.5

Favorite out of the BMC family. Still a bad beer though. Just way too many better options out there to sample.

2.38/5  rDev +10.2%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

of the macro light beers this one is better than most. I don't like this style, but it is fine with a fish fry or pizza.

My go to cheap domestic light beer.

2.78/5  rDev +28.7%

Not the worst piss beer.

1.69/5  rDev -21.8%

It's like drinking water. Taste and smell is atrocious.

2.15/5  rDev -0.5%

Color, appearance, snell is fine. Taste is nasty..just do not like it.Have had it in bottle, can, etc and still the same nasty taste. Can not recommend.

1.29/5  rDev -40.3%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.25

A friendly reminder of why I have hated this my whole life

1.62/5  rDev -25%
look: 2 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.5

A a a a a a a

2.44/5  rDev +13%
look: 2.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

I feel kind of bad for rating this beer so high (almost a 3), but it's really not that bad. Probably because I've had 3 IPAs...

drank a few last night. though atrocious, Bud products have surpassed it in foulness.

2.81/5  rDev +30.1%

Really a great refresher at the end of the day. This beer is easy to drink, and doesn't come with a heavy price tag. That said there's not much going on in the way of flavors, or aromas. Definitely get a yeast and off corn taste to it, and it comes with a short finish without much of a lingering aftertaste. One of my personal go to's, and as an added bonus is only 96 calories per serving, which makes this a perfect backyard bbq brew.

3.58/5  rDev +65.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 3.5

C'mon. How can something with ZERO flavor have bad flavor?

3.65/5  rDev +69%

From the Bros description for Light Lager category: "very low in malt flavor with a light and dry body. The hop character is low and should only balance with no signs of flavor or aroma."

Look: clear, light golden color; thin white head dissipates quickly and with no lacing
Smell: faint cooked vegetal aroma, like mixed vegetables boiling on the stove top
Taste: watery for sure; mildly sweet malt/cereal graininess
Feel: crisp mouthfeel; finishes clean rather than dry and no hop essence detected in nose, taste or finish

Overall: not my favorite lite beer (that would be Sam Adams Light) but this does hit most of the beer's category marks. Points deducted a bit since finish isn't dry, but maybe I'm spoiled by all the IPA/DIPA's I've consumed in the recent past.

2.94/5  rDev +36.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Not bad but not good. I taste a lot of oats but not in a good way. It has no complexities and tastes just like weird flavored water. Couldn't tell you anything it tastes or smells like because it tastes that bad.

look: 3.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 2

This beer seems slimy and oddly sweet to me. I'd take it over Milwaukee's Best, but that's about all I can say for it.

2.75/5  rDev +27.3%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

My favorite of the big 3 lights...

it's just like water with grain.
Taste not too bad but not preferrable

1.5/5  rDev -30.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

It's all subjective. I personally don't like it.

2.45/5  rDev +13.4%

Not a lot of flavor, very watery. When it is room temperature it tastes skunked.

1.58/5  rDev -26.9%

Piss water. It also gives me really bad gas.

3.08/5  rDev +42.6%

One of the best light beers out there. People are going to hack at it for not being full of flavor, but that's not what this beer was meant for.

to view more.
Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.