Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

awful

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  4.17% ABV

Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller Lite Alström Bros
2.25/5  rDev +4.2%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

trying to have a accurate list of beers ive had, and it sucks that this is on it

2.51/5  rDev +16.2%

2.59/5  rDev +19.9%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

although it isn't my first choice anymore, I still don't mind drinking it. It was my go to in high school and is easy to drink in large quantities. Not a beer to really enjoy

2.7/5  rDev +25%

Wow, finally getting a chance to tick a major box with this one, can't believe I'm actually drinking a Miller Lite. No, seriously - I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY DRINKING A MILLER LITE. (How did this happen?)

Wanna thank my drinking buddies for all going with a classic "beer and a shot" tonight. Can't imagine another scenario by which I actually end up drinking this beer, so, thanks guys.

Classic white can, says "a fine pilsner beer". Guess we'll see?

It's a frothy pour. It's clean, and yeah, bland. It's not so bad, I guess. If I was drinking a beer just to drink a beer, and I didn't care a whit about flavor, if I just wanted something to back my whiskey, then okay, this isn't a terrible option, you're not a bad person for drinking it. Maybe with a crazy spicy meal.

Use it like the pink, pickled ginger you get with sushi - as a palate cleanser - and you're on defensible ground. But in any other situation, if you order this over other craft options, then yeah, maybe you ARE a bad person...

2.75/5  rDev +27.3%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

There is a time and place for it.

1.65/5  rDev -23.6%
look: 2 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 2

The old school logo tricks me into buying this every now and then in the summer. I'd put it a bit higher than Bud Light.

2.11/5  rDev -2.3%

Appearance: pours a 1" white head that drops rapidly with very faint lacing. Color is clear pale straw with plenty of streaming carbonation.
Aroma: mild corn sweetness and water.
Mouthfeel: light and fairly crisp.
Flavor: some corn sweetness, a bit of lightly toasted barley, no hops discernible.
Overall: it is what it is. No off flavors and not offensive but not much different from mineral water either.

1.69/5  rDev -21.8%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

Nothing special here just another watered down light beer. Easy to drink but that is most likely due to the lack of flavor.

1.95/5  rDev -9.7%

3.83/5  rDev +77.3%

My rating is purely from the perspective of AALs. This is my go-to volume-drinking beer when quantity is the name of the game. Calorically-low, decent enough taste to bang down in between higher quality beers also. A mainstay in my beer fridge.

2.58/5  rDev +19.4%

3.1/5  rDev +43.5%

Lite looks like piss. Smells nothing like good beer and has an aroma of old stale keg. But alas lest we forget. It tastes great. I won't drink coors light or bud light but for some reason a 12 pack of lite by miller never seems like a bad decision after they are gone. It just really damned drinkable. Period. I can't say that about whale testicle beer now can I?

2.09/5  rDev -3.2%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.5

1.17/5  rDev -45.8%

Really bad beer. It smells/tastes like beer that has sat out for a few days, water added, then refrigerated. Maybe the worst beer I have ever drank.

2.52/5  rDev +16.7%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Worst beer I've ever had. I know that the rating system is never supposed to be all 1s or all 5s, I get it...but there's no hope for Miller with this one. They should probably just shut down and stop feeding the bros.

1.7/5  rDev -21.3%

3.82/5  rDev +76.9%

Classic American beer for holidays

3.09/5  rDev +43.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

I feel like a fool for never reviewing this, as I have had 10,456 of them. If I give it a bad review, it will make me look like a masochist. One of things I like about this beer is that I can buy a 30 pack at Costco for 45 cents. Once I get them home I find them to be either a nice way to start the night (as they don't count as a drink) or a great way to end the night (don't waste a good drink if you can't stand up). This beer is liquid and not poisonous which gives it good points. It has little taste and makes me pee a lot which is bad. Overall I will likely buy 500 more of them this year, so I give it a thumbs up

2.92/5  rDev +35.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 3.5

I give Miller Lite a slightly higher overall score because it accomplishes its objective well; it's a cheap, ubiquitous macro beer that doesn't completely offend the palate. There are beers a whole lot worse than that.

3.08/5  rDev +42.6%

"Less Filling...Tastes Fucking Great" !!!

2.82/5  rDev +30.6%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.75

An average, cheap beer, not much for the connoisseur but for the generic bar-goer

3.61/5  rDev +67.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

This beer is pretty good.

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.