Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

awful

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  4.17% ABV

Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller Lite Alström Bros
Ratings: 4,077 | Reviews: 1,211

Served into a Coors Lite plastic glass at hotel. A managers reception with free beer, wine, brats, potato salad.
For free, I thought "what the hell"? Can't be that bad. After all, I'm thirsty and it tastes at least as good as water.
Wrong.
Took a sip and I thought my God! this is really bad!
I don't get it. Even if all you want is something to drink a lot of how can someone drink this??
Drain pour.
The brats and potato salad were great though.

I suspect this is what mule pee would taste like...

Wish I could go lower than 1/5.

I have never drank ball sweat in a can, but I imagine this is what that would taste like. Funky, salty, but otherwise lifeless.

Will not seek out, purchase, or drink again.

Not sure which is worse - synthetic hops or rough, grainy malt.

Bottle at Smith’s Olde Bar in Atlanta. My friends (who have no taste) ordered a large bucket of this beer at the bar while watching the Steelers game. Has the appearance and taste of brown water. Hints of corn and malts. Very light bodied. I didn’t want to drink it, but I had to help them finish the bucket. On the plus side, I didn’t have to pay for it.

12oz bottle. Well, I'd call this extremely below average for a light lager. This is actually the worst of the Big 3 light beers, which is sort of like saying that Scottish terrier crap is the best tasting variety of dog crap. Wait, what is this? "Triple-hops brewed" with a "great pilsner taste?" If I'm rating to style, I've got this all wrong! This beer is obviously intended to be a world-class pilsner with a prominent hop character. With that in mind, let's do this, shall we?

Very pale yellow color, white head. Somewhat fizzy and soda-like.

Aroma? What aroma? Did my nose suddenly fail me? Oh...it must be that faint corny smell. A little sweet grainy malt as well. Not being terribly offensive saves this from a 1.0. Where are the hops?

Lots of corn in what little flavor there is. Pilsner? Not even close. The massive hop additions they claim seem to have brought this beer to about a whopping 10 IBUs. Less taste, less filling.

Watery and light on the palate. Not nearly as clean and crisp as a great pilsner.

Drinkable? Sure, but so is water. My overall impression on this beer though is not a very good one.

First had: ?

After years of abstaining from nasty fake beer, I imbibed heavily on this at a house-warming party last year. I still can't get the taste out of my mouth.

Pours a pale golden color with moderate carbonation and a finger or two of frothy white head that dissipates quickly. Weak aroma with notes of skunk, old grains, and bathwater. Tastes about the same: Pale malts, sickeningly sweet, gray water. Very light body, and goes down "oh so smooth." To be avoided.

On draught at Tokyo Grill in Victoria, TX. Pale straw color (slightly darker than water). Aroma of grass and corn. Thin, carbonated body. Taste is like water (mineral one, due to carbonation). It was the best available beer in the Japanese restaurant.

I drank a bottle of corn syrup, chased it down with some rice. I then went on to a chemical laboratory and proceeded to consume every unnatural preservative I could find. I then began to spend multi-millions of dollars on showing half naked girls on TV raving about how my beer is tops. After my really bad indigestion, I went to the toilet to bottle my processed beer.

By this time, everyone's brains had been washed thoroughly and they went to Walmart to buy my bottled pee.

Pretty bad beer...no to pick on it, but I feel this way about all the huge lite beer labels (bud light, coors light, etc.).

I am re-reviewing this beer to account or my past review of this particular beer before my beer enlightening a couple of years ago (i think this might've been the first beer i reviewed on this site haha...a little underage!).

As for taste there is nothing special to it, just kinda run of the mill. It is very clear and yellow as far as appearance.

Worst beer I've ever had. I know that the rating system is never supposed to be all 1s or all 5s, I get it...but there's no hope for Miller with this one. They should probably just shut down and stop feeding the bros.

I had one of these for the first time in years the other day. Now I remember how bad it is.

I wouldn't drink this swill again if it was the only thing available. I can't even think about drinking this without getting a headache, especially on draft.

It's like three quarters water, one quarter beer. It smells almost as bad as it tastes. I have a friend who drinks this stuff religiously. Every time I go to his house, he offers me one, and every time he does, I politely refuse it.

Drank for the untappd badge

There are no words for this beer.

Why do we even rate beers like this? Shit beers like this should be banned from websites like this....bland, boring, and commercial driven. Anyone that actually gave this beer a high rating should not be here. Not even an exceptable beer Sunday football, or tailgating. It would be great if products like this just went away....

If you like to take a glass, stick it in the toilet after a fresh piss and drink it, then this beer if for you. Smell is non existent taste reminds me of a fresh swim in piss river. Color is light Amber. Would not recommend this beer to anyone.

Container Volume: 355ml

Container type: bottle

Fresh: y

Purchased @: anywhere

Cost: cheap

Head: none

Lace: none

Color: pale yellow

Aroma: tinny

Mouthfeel: light

Palate: curls the tongue

Taste: Tastes like any other pale American lager...all fake carbonation

Conditions:
Mowing/Working on car- n
With Friends- n
Sipping- n
Get my buzz on- n

This is the worst of the macro lites.

It's a light beer and it's not good

trying to have a accurate list of beers ive had, and it sucks that this is on it

Tastes like piss, gives me a headache to boot. Avoid at all cost.

Terrible beer! Complete waste of money. I'd rather drink dog sperm than this shit!

Watered down look and watered down skunk taste. OK, here we go...I wasn't going to do this, but I can't help it. This is what Miller's R&D team manager said at the last meeting before they produced Miller Lite. "Let's get some bad tasting water and really screw it up, put it in a can, market the mess out of it (because we know this works...see Coors Light), and we'll sell it and tell people they like it, then by the time they figure out this isn't really beer at all, we'll all be rich!" Enough said.

Well, i guess you could say this beer is bad. Your drinking this because you stole it or your from Ohio. I am not even going to describe the smell and taste because there isn't any. If you thought coors light was bad, this is that but watered down.

One time me and my friend decided to mix kool aid packets with the beer and it helped, it just tasted like carbonated kool aid

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.