Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

awful

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  4.17% ABV

(Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller Lite Alström Bros

mitch3114, Sep 29, 2012

Schmuckles, Jun 02, 2014

Jameswoody, Jul 02, 2013
1.5/5  rDev -30.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Uhgg!

my dad had this in his fridge. i was hot. i was thirsty. i was weak in my convictions! so i swiped one...Uhgg!

not good. it had been a long time since i had a ML. it will be a long time till i have another. it is certainly better than Bud Light and Mich Ultra, but it is still another watery lil to no taste or bad taste super light beer.

pass.

suckem up and movem out.

giblet

giblet, Jun 29, 2007
2.25/5  rDev +4.7%

Tracker83, Jun 26, 2012

IAmHollywood13, Apr 02, 2014
2.88/5  rDev +34%

Washuffizi98, Aug 16, 2014
4.1/5  rDev +90.7%

Keep in mind that this review is about the style, not my personal tastes.

Pours deep yellow, lots of head that runs away like cockroaches when the light's flicked on. Better color than most macros I've seen.

Corn and sweet maltiness; could not detect hops

Sweet and corn once again, but at least it has some kind of flavor. Like I said, great for the style.

Fizzy and thin in my mouth.

Great drinkability. Drink it cold and fast. It's what it's for. This is the beer I pick if I find myself in unfortunate bmc-only situations.

bboven, Aug 05, 2007

Hoagie1973, Apr 09, 2012
2.25/5  rDev +4.7%

Notacraftdrinker, Apr 16, 2014

emwild12, Aug 09, 2013
2.23/5  rDev +3.7%

Appearance: a bland yellow that is almost colorless. No head to mention. Active bubbles racing to the top of the glass.

Smell: thin smell of grains, maybe some corn.

Taste: like most other beers (of this style). A touch of sweetness and a thin crispness to it. Not horrible for a light lager. Overall watery finish and taste...but that comes with the territory of these highly publicized beers.

Mouthfeel: I have got to admit that is goes down rather smooth with a highly carbonated, bubbly finish. Drinkable? yup that it is!

Magpie14, Sep 13, 2008

TrojanWheels, Jan 19, 2012

oldedog, Nov 03, 2012
2.03/5  rDev -5.6%

New local pizza shop only has this on tap and four sodas which I didn't want. So WTF right it is only Lite I've had it many times before it can't be that bad. Wrong it can be by itself, but with a slice of pie the beer comes alive, it seems to by enhanced by the corn meal dusted crust of the pizza. I order a second to finsh off the pie and then as I sip this beer and try to think about it and taste it on its own I shudder and resort to my heavy drinking days and chug the beer as quickly as my throat will let it pass.

Looks crystal clear straw color with a head that goes to nothing quickly. Smells of boiled corn and some sort of household cleaning solution. Tastes of practically nothing, it is the taste I associate with a macro produced lager and I must say it still makes me cringe just a little. Mouthfeel I might as well as be drinking carbonated water, a coke or pepsi has more body. Damn drinkable if you don't mind the taste and with a slice of pie it will do.

Higravity, Mar 15, 2006
3.5/5  rDev +62.8%

Peyton5410, Jan 28, 2012

sonofliberty2, Jul 23, 2013
2.5/5  rDev +16.3%

tylerstravis, Feb 18, 2014
1.35/5  rDev -37.2%

Aroma? None. Flavor? Can't call it _bad,_ cause there is no flavor at all. I have to give it points for looking like a beer. Was served this by someone who still thinks beer tastes best in a glass that's been in the freezer. Tried to get him interested in a Yuengling I'd brought, but no dice. (Oh, well, more for me!)

DrunkMcDermott, Oct 01, 2003
2.76/5  rDev +28.4%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Light golden color with excellent clarity. A fingernail thin layer of white head rests on top. Brussels lacing. Aroma is strongly of corn,but I get a bit of faint bittering hops. Mouth is very thin and highly quaffable. I get corn and some mild bittering hops in the flavor.

Franziskaner, May 25, 2014

mweso2000, Jun 17, 2012

jewellrunner, Jan 30, 2012

gonzo000, Jul 29, 2014

rcjennings, Jun 18, 2012

Bobhoya, Feb 15, 2013
Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.