Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

awful

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  4.17% ABV

(Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller Lite Alström Bros

2.5/5  rDev +15.7%

A - This beer pours a very clear pale straw color. It has a little more than a finger of pure whit head on it. The head has poor retention, and it leaves no lace behind.

S - The nose has some sweet corn aromas and graininess. It smells like your typical adjunct lager, but there seems to be more of an earthy hop presence than usual, although it is very mild.

T - The taste pretty much follows the nose. There is some sweet corn-like flavor and some graininess. There is a very mild earthy hop flavor. The finish isn't too bad, and doesn't linger too long.

M - This has a light body and some high fizzy carbonation. It goes down like water, and has a decent feel to it. There is some slight sweetness and a very mild bitterness.

O - This has okay drinkability. It goes down very easy, but it is still just your typical macro lager. Overall, I think this is better than some of the other macro lagers out there, but it still isn't very good.

1.1/5  rDev -49.1%

If you told me this was iron water and not beer, I would probably believe you.

A: The clearest yellow I have ever seen. Already, I can tell I'm in for a very watery beer from the mere color. Fizzy.

S: Slight smell of hops with airy grains. Ricey.

T: A light cereal hop and malt flavor which quickly dies, incredibly watery. No aftertaste what-so-ever so at least it goes down quick and I can forget my shame.

M: Fully carbonated but hardly no flavor retention or body. Very watery.

O: This comes pretty damn close to the very bottom of my list of hads. At least I didn't die drinking this, so I guess that's a plus. I don't have too much to say about this beer on the positive side except for the fact I would accept it someone bought me one. It's a drink, and one that you can drink, but don't call it a beer. Extra .5 to overall on the fact that I would accept it if offered.

1.5/5  rDev -30.6%

Well, i guess you could say this beer is bad. Your drinking this because you stole it or your from Ohio. I am not even going to describe the smell and taste because there isn't any. If you thought coors light was bad, this is that but watered down.

One time me and my friend decided to mix kool aid packets with the beer and it helped, it just tasted like carbonated kool aid

2.1/5  rDev -2.8%

I can't believe I'm actually reviewing this beer, much less drinking it... oh the sanity!

A: Pours a clear yellow color... literally almost clear when light is put up to it. Yields a fingers worth of white head that fizzles to nothing, but not too quickly. Certainly lasts for longer than other craft brews I've had, abv aside

S: Some light cereal grains and some hops. Despite the 'triple hopping,' it is definitely not the hoppiest beer I've smelled... by far

T: Pretty much the same as the smell. Light cereal malts hit first, followed by a light hop flavor and buttery bread

M: Light bodied with full carbonation. Stereotypical light lager

O: For a light lager, it's middle of the road. I'd still take Coors or Bud over this, with numerous other non-BMC lights as well. I've definitely had worse (some still made by Miller), and I wouldn't cast this out of the picture if I was just choosing a light lager to drink. That said, I still won't be caught dead rating this beer any higher than a D...

1.5/5  rDev -30.6%

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.