Miller Lite - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

awful

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  4.17% ABV

Beer added by: OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller Lite Alström Bros

1.75/5  rDev -19%

3.47/5  rDev +60.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Bottles, cans, draft...

A - pale, golden yellow, 1/2 inch of froth, minor lacing

S - bitter, bland, stale

T - watery but light, bitter, a little hoppy, malty

M - clean, slight stale aftertaste

O - judging it for what it is and for the style/class that it's in, it's one of the best

3.93/5  rDev +81.9%

Miller Lite! Classic brew enjoyed for decades!
Good beer. Probably my favorite light beer out of the big guys - Coors Light, Bud Light, any other light. I drink this a lot when it is on sale or with some die hard Miller Lite drinkers. If I am at a bar and I buy the round with those hombres I buy Budweiser. When it's one of their turns they buy Miller Lite. It's just a great game to play when watching WWF on the bar tv and no hotties are around to look at. It's Miller Time!

2.4/5  rDev +11.1%

This is my first actual review of a beer, though I have rated a number of others. The only reason I'm reviewing this beer is because it's a very simple review and it's the only beer I've had by one of the "big three" since I got into craft beer (about 4 months). I drank it straight out of the can all but once. In a glass this beer is yellow and crystal clear with virtually no head or lacing. The smell is practically non-existent, but there is a faint smell of grains. The taste is slightly malty water with no bitterness or complexity. As such it's incredibly easy to slam down. The beer is fizzy and watery like soda with little body.

Overall - not what I want when I want to enjoy a beer, but an extremely refreshing beverage. Truth be told, on a hot summer day when I'm working around the house or in the garden I'll take a Miller Lite before a DIPA 10 out of 10 times. With that said, in the same situation I'd take a Shiner Bock or SN Summer Lager 10 out of 10 times before a miller lite.

1.25/5  rDev -42.1%

2.75/5  rDev +27.3%

1.25/5  rDev -42.1%

1.75/5  rDev -19%

2.75/5  rDev +27.3%

2.25/5  rDev +4.2%

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.