Miller High Life - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller High LifeMiller High Life

poor

good

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  4.60% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 09-20-2000)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller High Life Alström Bros

Good Beer for a beginning beer drinker. Cheap but you really can't compare this to craft offerings. For a BBQ or football night, this is perfect. Had some of these while watching the Kansas City Chiefs. I like a lot of football teams. Not really for one in particular. i do like the seattle seahawks.
Usually i crack open a pack of beer on the Uconn huskies games. Also UL and UK for basketball As well as the Boston Celtics. Watch nascar too. This beer goes well with all of those things. Also, goes good with my wings that i put in ghost pepper sauce.

Photo of

You rated this beer. Add a review.

I always drink Beer. It is delicious. I drink macros and micros and they all have a time and place. It's summer that means having friends over and hittin' the pool. Its hot and my names Harry and I like to party. I know for a fact that people reviewing the High Life negatively do not party. Great summer Beer. DRINK IT!

Keep in mind i'm rating this a 5 because i'm new to beer and this is the best out of what i have had. I don't really know what to describe the taste like, just kind of like... corn? sweet. I drink this because i didnt have a job and was not able to buy more expensive things. I have read however this has won the gold medal for best american style lager several times. I think i know why they call this the high life though. It makes you feel like you are living the high life due to the taste and quality for the price. Their advertising campaigns hit the nail on the head. This is a testament to working men and women. I got paid my first paycheck recently and i bought some of this, and i felt like i was drinking in style. This is better quality in my opinion than budweiser and its cheaper. There is a reason it rated highly in american adjunct lagers, as you categorize them on the site. Apparently the Alstrom brothers on this site agree with me. They gave it an 81. I think miller is the best out of the as you guys on the site call them the macro brews. Whether its fishing or a barbeque or fourth of july party this goes good with anything. I love this with a nice Hamburger and steak fries.

Miller High Life from Miller Brewing Co.