Miller High Life - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller High LifeMiller High Life

poor

good

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  4.60% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 09-20-2000)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Miller High Life Alström Bros

whatupbird, Jun 14, 2012

superdoopersauce, Mar 23, 2014

blckhwks88, Aug 21, 2014
Photo of

You rated this beer. Add a review.

, Dec 18, 2012

TEAMHOLT, Nov 14, 2011

EdwardFortyHands, Jul 09, 2013

I always drink Beer. It is delicious. I drink macros and micros and they all have a time and place. It's summer that means having friends over and hittin' the pool. Its hot and my names Harry and I like to party. I know for a fact that people reviewing the High Life negatively do not party. Great summer Beer. DRINK IT!

HarryPoondini, Jul 23, 2011

Keep in mind i'm rating this a 5 because i'm new to beer and this is the best out of what i have had. I don't really know what to describe the taste like, just kind of like... corn? sweet. I drink this because i didnt have a job and was not able to buy more expensive things. I have read however this has won the gold medal for best american style lager several times. I think i know why they call this the high life though. It makes you feel like you are living the high life due to the taste and quality for the price. Their advertising campaigns hit the nail on the head. This is a testament to working men and women. I got paid my first paycheck recently and i bought some of this, and i felt like i was drinking in style. This is better quality in my opinion than budweiser and its cheaper. There is a reason it rated highly in american adjunct lagers, as you categorize them on the site. Apparently the Alstrom brothers on this site agree with me. They gave it an 81. I think miller is the best out of the as you guys on the site call them the macro brews. Whether its fishing or a barbeque or fourth of july party this goes good with anything. I love this with a nice Hamburger and steak fries.

John9059, Sep 05, 2014

mpbrady320, Mar 05, 2013

Ar2400, Jul 24, 2014

mdt88, Sep 13, 2013

Mjkded, Oct 07, 2014

This has been my favorite American macro for many years. Smell is light (btw, I can't smell things that well). Nice head leaves a lot of lacing in it's wake. It's hard to nail down in words why it's so good. A robust flavor; characterized mostly by corn, malt, and grain. Highly carbonated. Nice dry finish with no aftertaste. Tastes like beer!

joe12pk, Apr 27, 2014

Crowesaddict, Jan 06, 2014

SmLance, Jul 07, 2012

automattic, Aug 27, 2014

Morgan83, Aug 22, 2014
4.85/5  rDev +81%

My other go to beer. When i need a change of pace from Coors Banquet, I go with MHL. A great summer beer when your BBQing or hanging out at the river. tastes great. MHL in the bottle is great. Cans arent bad either, but the bottled MHL tastes better to me. I love the classic look also. As bad as Miller light is...MHL is that good, lol.

ilovemacros, Sep 24, 2012
4.85/5  rDev +81%

One of my favorites! Retains head for a while compared to most cheap beers on the market.

Looks like usual as a cheap beer should. Goes down easy and doesn't make you look like a poon while holdin a bottle.

And it leaves a thick residue on the glass from all the lace.

Hail Fredrick Miller!!

Official beer of me. WORD!

hatecave09, May 14, 2012
Miller High Life from Miller Brewing Co.