Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 LemonadeMiller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade

awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  2.80% ABV

Availability: Summer

Beer added by: woodychandler on 04-19-2011

1.05/5  rDev -39%

I'm might one day eventually try every Adjunct Lager, there's no real reason why because I've yet to find one I love. Anyways, I saw this was discontinued and I bought a 6 pack for $3.50, yeah I could get a bomber of Hop Stoopid for the same price...

I poured this form a clear 12oz bottle into a pint glass. This pours a hazy straw color with a white head. The smell is very faint, maybe a lemony soap smell. The taste is disgusting, wow without a doubt the worst tasting beer I've ever had, I'd drink Keystone every day over this. The only taste I get is artificial sweetener, nothing else, it completely dominates, I don't get a hint of beer or lemonade. Wow this is terrible. I was hoping that at $3.50, I'd at least have a give away beer, but I can't imagine anyone drinking this, I have a feeling that the other 5 are going to be drain pours for the unsuspecting guest I give these to.

Overall, the worst beer I've ever had in my life.

1.05/5  rDev -39%

I even poured this into a wine glass. Served to me at my dentists house. Cheap fuck.

A: neon yellow. No foam. No lace. Hazy like turbid piss. Think uti.

S: lemon and manure. Can't really say much else. Maybe some cheap glade floral candle.

T: wow. Soooo sweet. Jesus. Like artificial sugar and fake lemon ad some vanilla. Gross.

M: thin and water. Lo carb. Syrupy finish.

O: fetid fecal fluid.

1.2/5  rDev -30.2%

Wow, what is that color? Some weird combo of flourescent yellow with hazy antifreeze. Head or lacing? Ya gotsta be kiddin' up in here. Weird sugary lemon drop aroma, but mostly sugar, doesn't smell anything like beer.

Doesn't taste anything like beer. Jeez, its not really like lemonade either. I think they just grabbed that Tampico fruit drink and poured it together with some High Life Light. Tastes like neither lemons nor beer.

This stuff sucks. Glad I bought a 6 pack, now that this is discontinued, bam, major whale. Don't be looking up this review when I try and trade this to you for a vertical of BCS or Eclipse.

1.25/5  rDev -27.3%

Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade from Miller Brewing Co.