Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 LemonadeMiller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  2.80% ABV

Availability: Summer

Beer added by: woodychandler on 04-19-2011

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
2.24/5  rDev +11.4%

When I saw this in the singles cooler at my local, I figured that I would be the perfect Guinea Pig, especially after the recent thread ( ) about how awful it is supposed to be. I am getting to be like the hippies - I'll try anything once, man.

My aggro pour netted me just over a finger of fluffy bone-white head that fell faster than Skylab. Color was a very cloudy lemon-yellow. It is a fresh bottle (Best by date of Jul 10/18 (?) - a little smudged), so I assume this is what it is supposed to look like. Nose had a pungent lemon tartness to it. Mouthfeel was thin and fizzy to the point that I felt like I was drinking pop. The flavor was way too sweet for my liking. It tasted more like lemon candy than "natural lemon flavor" as noted on the label. I was hoping for something much more tart, but this was more towards alcopop. Finish was lingeringly sweet with a strange chemical aftertaste. Better living through chemistry? Not in this case! I did not come away with buyer's remorse, but I was close to it.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade from Miller Brewing Co.