2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Miller Genuine Draft 64 - Miller Brewing Co.

Miller Genuine Draft 64
No picture uploaded.
awful

Miller Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

Light Lager |  3.00% ABV

(Beer added by: stoutman on 05-28-2012)
View: Beers (26) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 152 | Reviews: 4 | Show All Ratings:
BMMillsy

1.14/5  rDev -26.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.25

This pours a light clear golden with small white head. Aroma of nasty corn and hay, skunk. Flavor follows--if you can call it flavor--with watered down hay and a finish that can only be described by me as vomit. The mouthfeel is of course light with plenty of carbonation. This is mostly inoffensive until it finishes where it seriously induces gagging from me. Not sure what it is about this one but I avoid at all costs.

10-20-2013 22:00:50 | More by BMMillsy
hardy008

1.01/5  rDev -34.8%

I'm not sure I would call this beer. Maybe beer flavored water? I would normally write a review with more of a description of the beer, but I don't think this beer deserves such a write up. Suffice it to say that the appearance is nothing to get excited about, and this is the thinnest, wateriest beer I have had since trying low alcohol beers. With a "beer" like this, what is the point? You may as well have a glass of water.

02-02-2013 03:55:43 | More by hardy008
ashworles

1.25/5  rDev -19.4%

Tastes like water, almost no alcohol content. It was pretty cheap at $9 for a 12er of bottles, but it is a pointless buy, unless maybe your DD wants to have a few drinks. I certainly will not buy this ever again. In fact, I'm heading out now to the liquor store to pick up something different right now.

07-03-2012 20:06:16 | More by ashworles
stoutman

1.28/5  rDev -17.4%

This is beer? It's more like a lightly flavored water. Thin, watery mouthfeel with basically no taste. This stuff is far on the fringe of what I am willing to call beer. Everything that makes it beer has been removed to get the calorie count down. Taste is missing in action, watery, bland. Overall a non-"beer", most NA beers I have had are more flavorful than this one.

05-28-2012 15:43:18 | More by stoutman
Miller Genuine Draft 64 from Miller Brewing Co.