Join our email list →

Coffee Porter - C'est What?

Coffee PorterCoffee Porter

C'est What?
Ontario, Canada | website

American Porter | 5.90% ABV

Beer added by: WVbeergeek on 02-20-2003

Toronto’s original coffee porter has a balance of mocha and roast.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
4.27/5  rDev +8.4%

First I would like to say that this was my first beer infused with coffee beans, and I must say it has shown me the possiblities of coffee and beer. It pours with a very dark almost opaque body with a full creamy nitrogenated moccha colored head. I must give the brewer some complements, because I have heard it is very difficult to build a beer with coffe beans that has good head retention. This was an amazing beer that smelled of dark roasts, chocolate, and yes full freshly ground coffee beans. The taste has a rich cappucino taswte yet the darker roasts are still present with hints of chocolate. An amazing combination, and the nitrogen gives this beer a very creamy full mouthfeel that rich and full, meant to be enjoyed at most a couple at a time. Very inviting and worth another shot again, and again.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
Coffee Porter from C'est What?