1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate - Foothills Brewing Company

Barrel Aged Sexual ChocolateBarrel Aged Sexual Chocolate

Foothills Brewing Company visit their website
North Carolina, United States

Russian Imperial Stout |  9.75% ABV

Barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout brewed with organic cocoa nibs.

(Beer added by: LilBeerDoctor on 07-14-2009)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 669 | Reviews: 171 | Show All Ratings:
dbrauneis

4.38/5  rDev +0.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Served on-tap at Foothills Brewing in Winston-Salem, NC

A: Pours an opaque but clear jet black in color with light amounts of gentle visible carbonation along the edges of the glass and some faint cola brown + crimson red highlights. The beer has a half finger tall dense foamy dark beige head that reduces to a medium sized patch of very thin film and a thin ring at the edges of the glass. Moderate amounts of lacing are observed.

S: Moderate aromas of roasted malts, chocolate, bourbon, vanilla, and oak.

T: Upfront there are moderate flavors of roasted malts with a light amount of dark chocolate sweetness. Light to moderate notes of chocolate malts with moderate to strong flavors of vanilla and oak with lighter flavors of bourbon. Light amounts of bitterness.

M: Just shy of full bodied with moderate amounts of carbonation. Thick and viscous.

O: Overall not nearly as "hot" as it has been in previous years and much smoother... The bourbon is very complementary rather than dominating. Delicious and definitely worth trying - I would get this year's vintage again.

09-07-2013 21:23:10 | More by dbrauneis
Axnjxn

4.28/5  rDev -2.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

On tap at the brewpub for the 2013 release day. into a chalice.

pours a very dark brown with a reddish hue on the edges. inch or so beige head. smooth bourbon and chocolate aroma. not too overpowering, just right. the taste has a good amount of smooth bourbon up front , chocolate and roasted malts. very smooth, not thick. fairly creamy. sticky on the palate. real real smooth is my overall impression. full bodied with low carbonation.

overall much better than original sexual chocolate. very very drinkable. the flavor doesn't approach a parabola or KBS, but still very good and very impressive.

09-07-2013 12:29:02 | More by Axnjxn
reto21

Alabama

4.48/5  rDev +2.5%

had on tap a BASC day must say i really really enjoyed this beer
2012 vintage

A: Deep chocolate. barley and head looks like a standard RIS

S: Roasted malt, bourbon, dark chocolate, coco, oak and dark fruits

T: Much like the smell hints of booze come through but are covered quickly by the tasty chocolate and the well balanced bourbon

M: Medium body with gentle, smooth (just-right) carbonation.

O: I enjoyed this beer quite a bit i had it at brewvival last year i don't remember it being that good at all. very impressed with this years vintage

09-09-2012 14:31:40 | More by reto21
thegodfather2701

4.05/5  rDev -7.3%

A-Pitch black with no head just a tan ring of foam. There was no lacing or cascading. One of the darkest beers I have ever had the privilege of drinking.

S-Bourbon, chocolate, coconut, coffee, and booze. It smells somewhat sweet.

T-Bourbon up front followed by chocolate, coffee, coconut and alcohol. The first few sips seemed very boozy. It is semi-sweet but not overly sweet. Also the bourbon is not overbearing which is a plus, as it just adds another layer of complexity to this beer.

M-Thin and syrupy.

D-Very drinkable, one could definitely drink a couple of these (12 ounce pours) in a sitting.

Overall, this is a very good beer and I am glad I had the privilege to try it. To me its not as good as Kentucky Breakfast Stout, but definitely worth drinking if you have not had it before and I will seek it out again.

09-08-2012 14:32:50 | More by thegodfather2701
yourefragile

District of Columbia

3.18/5  rDev -27.2%

From notes, on draft at BASC 2011. I'm don't like regular SC, loved BASC 2010 so was optimistic about trying BASC 2011 (PvW barrels! woo?)

Pours a near black with a thin cream head, minimal lacing. Aroma is dark chocolate, toffee, caramel, tangy dark fruit, lots of booze, and roast malt. Generally very mild and bland. Flavor follows the nose, fruity and bourbon with charred and roast malt that isn't well blended with the barrel. Sorely disappointing after the 2010 sample I had, this reminded me more of some of DuClaw experiments at barrel aging stouts than a world class, refined example of the style.

01-03-2012 00:32:20 | More by yourefragile
Netdigger2

4.75/5  rDev +8.7%

Had on tap at BASC release

Beer pours black with dark tan edges, dark coffee brown head.

Smells of chocolate, bourbon, vanilla, coffee, malt

Taste is tons of chocolate and bourbon, tantilizingly deep background notes of coffee, oak, cacoa.

Mouthfeel is medium with thick carb

Overall fantastic, will age supurbly

08-08-2011 00:15:57 | More by Netdigger2
CBlack85

4.5/5  rDev +3%

On tap at the release event (7/16/11)

The beer is nearly black with some ruby highlights when held up to the light. There is a smallish, creamy, tan colored head that slowly recedes leaving behind bits of lacing.

Lots of dark chocolate, caramel, roasted malts, and coffee. The bourbon is definately present but not overbearing, it really compliments the base beer aromas. There are also some smaller hints of dark fruit, toffee, and molasses that round out the nose. Very nice, appealing aroma that draws you in.

The dominant flavors are that of dark chocolate, roasted malts, molasses, some coffee, and to a lesser degree vanilla. A slight smoky/charred flavor adds a bit of bitterness that balances well with the sweet flavors. Like the nose the bourbon is noticable but not dominating. Just a hint of alcohol burn that lets you know that it is there, but still never tips you off the the big 9.75% ABV. A very well crafted beer. Full bodied and mildly carbonated, dangerously easy to drink and very smooth.

This beer is a terrific, well crafted RIS. Definately one of the better examples of the style. I think some brewers go overboard with this style to the point of the beer being hard to drink. Foothills has not fallen into this trap, just the right amount of big bold flavor, alcohol burn, and bourbon presence while still being amazingly drinkable. Good stuff.

07-18-2011 13:58:19 | More by CBlack85
moz9

On tap at the release 7-16-2011

I've had quite a few BA stouts and I can safely say that this one is different from all the rest. Because of this uniqueness, I could see some people not liking or being disappointed with the beer. However, I think it should be appreciated for it's unique characteristics and because I think it's an outstanding beer.

Now let me tell you why...

First, the base beer is not an overly thick or viscous imp stout. But anyone who has had SC should tell you that it's NOT thin on flavor. Roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate come through very balanced and the bite at the end is very memorable.

The BA version adds bourbon to the balance and it fits right in. As the last review said, the bourbon is forward but it's not overpowering. The overall experience is a smooth and memorable bourbon flavor that leaves a great aftertaste. Prior to drinking this beer I had sampled many "big" ba stouts, some of which were aged in the same PVW 23 barrels that this beer was and I honestly thought this basc was better than all of them.

This is a very drinkable beer and I think it should be appreciated for it's unique qualities and well balanced bourbon stout taste. Cheers to foothills for making another great beer.

07-18-2011 01:53:10 | More by moz9
AlexFields

Tennessee

3.56/5  rDev -18.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

On tap at the release event, July 16, 2011.

Pure back in the glass with a thin, creamy and cream colored head.

Soft bourbon in the nose. Bourbon is dominant but not abrasive. Also oak and roasty coffee and chocolate.

Like the nose, the flavor is very bourbon forward, although the bourbon is very smooth and gentle and not rough. I wouldn't call this a bourbon bomb even though bourbon is the primary flavor I get from it. I assume that's the effect of the 23 year Pappy barrels. Some other common BA stout flavors like oak, oaky vanilla, roasty dark malt, coffee, etc., but these flavors are all well mannered and don't jump out at me, nor do they greatly impress. Unfortunately these flavors fade into a weird aftertaste of medicine or cleaning fluid or something. Maybe this is due to the intermingling of various flavors on my palette and not just the beer, but no matter how much I drank, or how much water I drank, I still got the weird aftertaste. Sans the aftertaste I'd give this a 3.5 instead of a 3.0.

This is a decent barrel aged stout but it's nothing special really. The bourbon notes are very well integrated and gentle, which is good, but the base beer just doesn't stand out as anything special. When you take a pretty average imperial stout and age it in cool barrels, you still only get a pretty average barrel aged imperial stout. Some people seem to really love any stout with big/good bourbon flavors, but I want a lot more than that from a bourbon barrel stout. If I just want bourbon flavors, I've got plenty of top shelf bourbon in my liquor cabinet. I want a balanced beer with other great and interesting flavors, and aside from some nice vanilla and oak, I'm not really getting that here--it's good but not great.

EDIT: Based on other reviews and feedback from friends, I'm guessing the weird cleaning fluid aftertaste I was getting was more due to what I had been drinking before this beer and not the beer itself. I've raised my ratings a bit accordingly.

7.2/10

07-17-2011 00:02:01 | More by AlexFields
Mississipping

Mississippi

4.55/5  rDev +4.1%

On tap at Foothills the night before the bottle release.

A: Arrived still with almost no head at all. A thin light brown ring is the only thing that sits atop the almost completely black body. Very, very dark brown with only tiny amber highlights when held to light. Beautiful!

S: Wow! This smells fantastic! Big notes of dark chocolate, toffee, caramel up front. Hidden further behind are notes of coffee, slight roasted malt, oak and well balanced bourbon. No hint of booze at all in the aroma.

T: Following the aroma well, big dark chocolate up front with notes of toffee and vanilla. Really nice way to kick this off. Transitions slowly to a slightly roasty, bourbony, and coffee-y mid-section. Finishes with sweeter chocolate and bourbon, with just a hint of booze in the throat. Balanced really well for everything that is going on here.

M: Slightly thinner than I was expecting, but it got a little more viscous as I let it warm over dinner. Medium level of carbonation that feels just a touch high for my taste. Lively and bubbly on the tongue. Alcohol is hidden quite well and is only slightly detectable as an after effect in the back of the throat. Slightly drying, but nicely so.

D: This is truly delicious. Complex and well balanced. Despite the touch of heat at the end, I don't think it's necessary to let this one sit before opening, although I can't wait to see how well it ages. Wonderful beer, well worth the drive!

07-16-2011 02:30:29 | More by Mississipping
CrellMoset

4.4/5  rDev +0.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Enjoyed on tap the other day at Beer Run, Charlottesville, VA, which somehow managed to get a sixtel of this baby in - fantastic. I happened to be driving down I-64 towards home when I received a reply to my comment on their facebook wall, bemoaning the (assumed) fact that it had already kicked. "There's still some left!" was the reply I received. Nearly doing a 360 and driving across the median strip but managing to wait until the next exit to leave the highway and then re-enter going the opposite direction, I had a 10 oz. snifter of this one upon my arrival.

I've had this out of the bottle before, and I'll say that this beer is honestly very similar in both serving styles, so I won't rehash much of my earlier review (you can find it here - http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/11036/51153/?ba=CrellMoset). I will comment on the differences, however.

First, the head retention was much better - it arrived at the table with a rocky, foamy, bulbous crown, bursting forth from the confines of the rim of the snifter and dripping down the sides of the glass. Regal looking. Perhaps related, the mouthfeel was also considerably smoother, less erratic, with more subtle carbonation. The other largest difference I noted was the prevalence of the oak - possibly because of age, this beer was definitely a little woodier, greener, and chalkier than the bottled BA Sexy Choc, though then again, perhaps the bottles are beginning to mellow out a little too at this point. Shame I drank my only one, so I won't be able to tell until at least a few months after the next release! Of course, I say this not really knowing if this sixtel originated from the first batch or the more recent batch - I'm simply assuming it was the first, and that the new batch hasn't been bottled/prepared/hell, even brewed yet.

So, though I preferred how it tasted fresh, I think the forced carbonation does something for the appearance and mouth. Still a fantastic beer, either way.

02-10-2011 01:57:44 | More by CrellMoset
JohnCLT

4.9/5  rDev +12.1%

Had on tap at the release. Insanely drinkable for such a strong beer. Strong bourbon nose and taste. Still a stout, still a dark beer. Don't have much to say except that it's on of the best BBA stouts I've ever had, if not the best period. Should be A+ in my book.

11-02-2010 02:31:13 | More by JohnCLT
jpmclaug

4.88/5  rDev +11.7%

This review is from the release in August. I typed up notes in my Droid while the rest of my table were purchasing their bottles.

A - Dark dark brown body almost black with a circle of light tan head that turns into a nice fluffy head when spun in the glass.

S - Smooth bourbon flavor with hints of vanilla and some very sexy chocolate

T - Smooth bourbon flavor with a nice chocolate after taste. The chocolate lingers a perfect mix of milk chocolate with bitter dark chocolate. Bourbon is all up front in the flavor and is real smooth. Really blends well with the beer instead of overpowering.

M - Medium to heavy with a small amount of carbonation and a nice lingering mouthfeel similar to eating a candybar. A bit on the lighter side of the body for an IS but still good.

D - Sooo drinkable... I wish I could drink this all day, barrel flavor is up front but so smooth. I wish I could have so much more. Similar to the regular SC I think you have to want a nice chocolatey stout to really enjoy this.

10-16-2010 15:43:48 | More by jpmclaug
Freethyhops

Alabama

4.83/5  rDev +10.5%

on tap at the release.

a- pours pitch black. a small amount of dark brown head. some bar light does manage to penetrate the very edge of this one. the small head shows good persistence

s- big aggressive roastiness, a nice woody overtone, bourbon mixes too. some mellow sweetness is evident and a mocha-like tone from the chocolate/coffee mix

t- rich sweet maltiness hits first, cocoa, slight caramel tones, and roasted malts. vanilla like oak and bourbon meld perfectly with the sweet malt flavor. a bit of subtle bitterness rounds this beer out and really makes this a flawless example of what I want from a barrel aged stout. everything works smoothly and perfectly together to make an exceptionally smooth strong ale.

m- smooth and velvety. not overly thick and motor oil like. the viscosity and soft carbonation are perfectly matched to give it the exceptional smoothness. also, for a bourbon barrel aged stout the alcohol is very tame and only has the slightest warming sensation.

d- I ended up getting to tag along to a brewery rep party with a complementary keg of this thanks to hanging out with the right BAs at the right time, so I literally drank this all night. I definitely felt how drinkable this one was the next morning. I don't think I'll have the chance to drink "too much" of this one again, but you bet your ass I could. this stuff is great.

09-29-2010 15:51:32 | More by Freethyhops
jsanford

Georgia

4.6/5  rDev +5.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

On-tap at the Foothills Brewery on BA Sexual Chocolate Release Day.

A - Inky black with a thin tan head that remained for quite a while. Lovely lacing all on the sides of the glass.

S - Bourbon dominates (and while it's not PVW23, Weller truly is no second-banana in the bourbon world), with dark roasted malts, chocolate and vanilla.

T - Pretty obvious here, but bourbon, chocolate and dark roasted malt dominate. What isn't obvious is just how smooth and silky this beer is, absolutely amazing with no heat from the bourbon. Definitely sweet from the cocoa but no where near cloying.

M - Thick and creamy with a nice prickly carbonation that I just love in my stouts.

D - What can I say, I drank my serving and my buddies serving and could have easily had a few more. This is an outstanding beer and a phenomenal merging of chocolate and bourbon (these are a few of my favorite things...). So happy to have made it to Winston-Salem on release day, can't wait to see if we can do it again next year!

08-31-2010 03:44:09 | More by jsanford
Onibubba

Kentucky

4.43/5  rDev +1.4%

Black pour with coffee brown highlights that I may have just been imagining. Slight ring around the top of the glass where a head might once have briefly sat. Rich smells of straight alcohol becomes more palatable as the beer has a chance to warm up a bit. Dark chocolate syrup, bosco, fills the air. The alchol heat is still present, but more identifiable as bourbon. And underneath it all, the roastyness of a stout. Taste is not as sweet as the nose would imply. The chocolate is more of a dark syrup than the milk chocolate taste of a Young's Double Chocolate. This is quite hot. The bourbon is aggressive and gives each sip a slight afterburn. Mouthfeel is nice, but I have had better - Speedway and Ten Fidy come to mind immediately. Drinkability is good, but not great. Again, this is a hot flavorful monster, and it drank slow. This was fine stuff, and I can only hope the bottles drink as well as the keg.

08-30-2010 18:04:28 | More by Onibubba
rudylaw

4.53/5  rDev +3.7%

On tap at the release party.

Pours a light tan head to accompany an opaque black brew. A standard look for an RIS.

Loads of chocolate, black strap, malt, vanilla and coffee in the nostrils.

I get some bitterness in the taste and glimpses of cocoa powder and soupy brownie mix. The barrel is amazing in this version! Not being the biggest fan of the regular version of SC, I was a little apprehensive of this was all going to come together. Well, the barrel aging does absolute wonders.

Low carbonation and very, very smooth. Alcohol is well hidden as one could easily polish off a few pints of this in a session. This is the real deal and a perfect example of how barrel aging can take a good beer and make it incredible.

08-30-2010 03:15:21 | More by rudylaw
Metalmonk

4.7/5  rDev +7.6%

Got to Foothills about 11:05 AM Saturday morning...and of course they'd sold all the bottles of this the night before. So we ordered a round from the keg, and that was just fine by us (thanks to kels, Snorkapotamus and extra special guest pwoods for the great time).

Comes to the table a little too cold, but while letting it warm, it's a pretty thing to behold: pitch black, like melted black licorice in a glass. Very little head, but didn't expect one.

Aroma is prominent wood, bourbon and chocolate (surprise, surprise)...all perfectly blended, and very much opened up with some warming.

Flavor gives an excellent mixture of wood, whisky notes, chocolate, hops (a bit dialed down from the regular version, though), big-ass caramel deep down in there, black licorice, liqueur-soaked dark fruit...even some fudge, especially with warming. Chocolate sweetness practically glows, prevailing over the wood/whisky, elements which are rightly acting merely as a base or foundation for the other flavors.

Whole lotta body on this thing, but not overly thick or chewy...very creamy, very round, very slick, just about perfect.

I think I like this a tad better than the regular version (I usually prefer original versions over barrel-aged ones). The fact that the bourbon isn't intrusive, and that the extra special treatment makes everything glow a bit brighter, it's clearly a very special version of an already special beer. Rock on, Foothills.

08-29-2010 22:36:58 | More by Metalmonk
SaCkErZ9

4.43/5  rDev +1.4%

I was unable to make the release party for the bottled version of this. I was able to show up the following Saturday to sample this on draft. As it turns out, I was drinking from the last keg so this stuff went pretty freaking fast.

Pours pitch black with a small, ring-like head of minimal size. Not much lacing present. With the higher abv, this doesnt surprise me.

Aroma is bourbony for sure. Not much of a smokey aroma, but pure bourbon with coffee and chocolate and tons of roasted grains. I think the balance between RIS and barrel aging is met well here as neither seems to overpower the others. Sure, the bourbon is strong in the aroma, but it is supposed to be.

Well balanced in flavor as well, nearly perfect. The bourbon flavors shine with the underlying beer being the best supporting actor for sure. Although the bourbon is strong, I still get a lot of the original Sexual Chocolate underneath. Chocolate, heavily roasted grains, bready, slightly fruity, alcoholic, nearly perfect.

This is a very easy drinker. Restraint was hard to come by as this one just sat on the table egging me on and teasing me. Another outstanding beer from the guys at Foothills!

08-29-2010 12:43:50 | More by SaCkErZ9
pwoods

4.1/5  rDev -6.2%

On tap at Foothills.

Footed glass, 12 oz or so.

A: Pours very dark, nearly black with ruby edges. Moderate head with little retention but good lacing.

S: Nice medium bourbon aroma, complimenting. Decent oak with nice vanilla notes to compliment the base beer. Lightly roasty.

T/M: Bourbon is nicely balanced. A little heat but nice. Some woodiness and plenty of the base SC comes through. Body is medium full with mellow carbonation.

D: Drinks nicely and is plenty balanced.

08-28-2010 15:45:23 | More by pwoods
SpeedwayJim

4.53/5  rDev +3.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Served on tap at the release party 8/27. 8oz. (?) pour into their stange/tulip/pint... thing. Thanks to Christine for sharing.

A: Pours a nice 1 finger frothy, light mocha head with decent retention that fades into a robust film around the glass. Beer is opaque black but not the thickest of brews. Lacing is spotty but ample with good cling.

S: Nose is very typical of a regular imperial stout. Hints of chocolate, cocoa, liquorice, roasted malt, and the slightest bit of coffee. Barrel aging is only really apparent in the back with a twinge of bourbon and vanilla. This one isn't going to blow you away but it earns style points for subtlety.

T: Big, stouty tastes upfront: chocolate, sweet and bitter cocoa, roasted malt, liquorice, vanilla, and coffee. This is a good bit sweeter than the regular version though, with just a bit of bourbon peaking through right before the finish. Not hot in the least and even though the abv. is unclear, this is incredibly easy going down for a big stout. Finish is subtle bourbon sweetness along with cocoa that leads to a quick aftertaste that doesn't leave much.

M: Medium bodied with low carbonation. Super smooth in the mouth with very little abrasion or heat due to alcohol. Oily and slick all the way down with a very clean finish and little aftertaste.

D: The first time I had Sexual Chocolate, I was very disappointed and I immediately thought that it needed something else. Perhaps this barrel aging was it because this beer is far superior to the regular version. More robust, more complex, smoother, and simply more drinkable. Not all big beers do well after sitting in the barrels, but this is definitely one of them!

08-28-2010 15:03:38 | More by SpeedwayJim
atsprings

4.85/5  rDev +11%

First glass served on-tap at the bottle release! This batch is aged in W.L. Weller barells. Served a deep opaque black with a thin diminishing head. Aroma is a bit of oak in front of roasted malts and smooth cocoa. The taste is a wonderful blend of oak and Bourbon in front of bitter cocoa and roasted malts. The beer is very smooth, and easy drinking with its alcohol quite well hidden, bit it is still a real sipper. While I was hoping this release would be Pappy Van Winkle aged, this is almost as good, hands down one the best beers I've ever had.

08-27-2010 20:18:07 | More by atsprings
twowheelssoar

4.75/5  rDev +8.7%

Had on tap at Raleigh Times. Did a double take when I saw it on the menu, had to have it.

A - Served in a fluted beer glass, beautiful dark color, very small dark tan head. It just looks chocolatey.

S - Some pretty good nose, chocolate and oak scents, but not quite as fragrant as I had hoped.

T - Wow. This is the most beautiful beer I've had. It hits with delicious rich chocolate and dark fruit flavors and end with a perfect, smooth oaked bourbon finish. No hotness at all, the 10.0% ABV was nowhere to be seen. Perfect.

M - As with regular Sexy Choco, outstanding feel, not too heavy not too thin.

D - I finished the 10oz. glass so quickly that I could have had at least a few more, but one was perfect.

04-24-2010 01:22:59 | More by twowheelssoar
Bung

4.18/5  rDev -4.3%

At the World Beer Festival in Durham. Had my friend, who doesn't like stouts, get a sample and pour it into mine so I could have more like a 5 oz. sample instead of just over 2. Black viscous pour, dark tan nearly brown head. Roast malt, booze, chocolate, light oak, hint of dark fruit aromas. Sweet malt and molasses up front and a good dose of caramels and chocolate. Some vinuos fruits. Would have liked more roast, though there was some through the finish.
Solid sticky body.
This was all right, but I thought the barrel played made this just a bit too sweet compared to regular SC. Drinkability was hurt a bit to me by this also. I guess I'll be in the minority that prefer the regular, which is rare since I almost always like barrel aging better.
Still good and worth trying if you can.

10-06-2009 00:52:19 | More by Bung
bmanning

4.72/5  rDev +8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Sampled twice at Durham World Beer Fest 10/03/2009 (kicked in under 15 min).
Pours a thick black with mocha head. Smell is devine with plenty of bourbon along with chocolate and dark fruits.
Taste is of dark chocolate up front with a perfect balance of bourbon, vanilla, cherries, and coconut.
This beer is fantastic and easily one of the top 5 barrel aged stouts I've ever had. I hope to taste this beer again and will actively seek it out.

10-05-2009 15:13:57 | More by bmanning