Bramble Berry Brew - Beaver Street Brewery & Whistle Stop Cafe

Bramble Berry Brew
No picture uploaded.

Beaver Street Brewery & Whistle Stop Cafe visit their website
Arizona, United States

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: beerguy101 on 09-20-2003)
Reviews by jeffjeff1:
jeffjeff1

3.8/5  rDev +17.3%

I tried some of my wife's Brambleberry Brew at Beaver Street Brewery when I was there.

Appearance- yellow color, thin head

Smell- raspberry

Taste- really strong raspberry flavor, I liked that a lot.

Mouthfeel- light bodied

Drinkability- I thought it was really good. It had a strong raspberry flavor to it which I really liked.

10-12-2010 16:23:55 | More by jeffjeff1
kdoc8

Oregon

3.93/5  rDev +21.3%

I had this on tap at the brew pub in Flagstaff. It was a light reddish-golden color. The smell was great - sweet and fruity berries - maybe raspberry dominated. I'm not sure of the alcohol content but it must be very low. It tasted mainly of fruits and berries, as with the smell - similar to a good wine cooler, but in the form of delicious beer!

03-13-2007 17:46:45 | More by kdoc8
DrunkMcDermott

2.78/5  rDev -14.2%

Rated from notes. In 2001 the wife & I toured Rt. 66, and I tried to hit some brewpubs along the way. This was the only fruit beer I tried. Turns out it had a decent, not overwhelming berry taste, but the mouthfeel was just a bit too watery. Could not tell much else about its beer character instead of its fruit-ness.

09-01-2004 15:39:51 | More by DrunkMcDermott
DavoleBomb

2.1/5  rDev -35.2%

Served in a chilled pint glass from tap. I asked for future brews to not be served in chilled glasses. I figured they should know this considering they go as far as brewing the beer, but alas they did not. Had this at the Brewery, which was a very nice place. Review from notes.

3.0 A: Clear light orange color. No head due to an amateur pour that resulted in beer up to the top of the glass.

2.5 S: Medicinal and sweet with an artificial mixed berry aroma. Did not impress me.

2.0 T: Seems like a half assed attempt at a good fruit beer. The medicinal and artificial sweetness come through in the taste as well.

2.5 M: Light body and indeed too light. Good carbonation though and very smooth.

1.5 D: There's no way I could ever have had another. It was so goofy tasting that I couldn't deal with too much of it. I can see why they make it though. I'm sure many of the BMC crowd would like this beer a lot.

10-02-2009 04:33:15 | More by DavoleBomb
beerguy101

3.35/5  rDev +3.4%

Medium gold color, slight reddish tint. A wheat ale with a mild raspberry flavor, not too sweet. Slight hops and malts. Good balance. Mouthfeel is clean and full. Finish is crisp and clean. Aftertaste has a slight raspberry flavor. Subtle flavor. Nice light and refreshing.

09-20-2003 01:54:38 | More by beerguy101
GraduatedCashew

3.5/5  rDev +8%

08-28-2013 21:19:28 | More by GraduatedCashew
Bramble Berry Brew from Beaver Street Brewery & Whistle Stop Cafe
- out of 100 based on 6 ratings.