Scrimshaw Pilsner - North Coast Brewing Co.

Scrimshaw PilsnerScrimshaw Pilsner

North Coast Brewing Co. visit their website

German Pilsener |  4.40% ABV

Beer added by: kbub6f on 11-16-2001

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Scrimshaw Pilsner Alström Bros

My tastebuds love this and I'm no expert but I LOVE this. Crisp. Bubbly. Clean finish. Slight dryness. I hate flowery. I hate hoppy. I hate CRAFT for the most part. XLNT. BRAVO.

If God himself were to drink a beer, it would be this one. It has the light, drinkable texture, all of the alcohol content, and no nasty aftertaste. I can drink this while i eat dinner, or I can come in after mowing my grass and this beer is absolutely amazing. I have had it semi warm and ice cold. Of course Ice cold is the best. The one thing that I truly admire about this beers flavor is that is goes great with any food you make. I truly love it best with a big plate of fried Cod, Fried chips and hush puppies!

4.97/5  rDev +31.8%

Twelve ounce bottle into bicentennial Mason jar.

A: Beautiful golden color with three finger white head that has good lace on tip and some round spot left here and there.

S: Nice fresh grains and floral hops. Sweet clover honeycomb. The smell of a fresh bale of hay in the barn when you break it open.

T: Munich malt, Hallertauer, und Tettnang hops. Das ist gut beir. The grassy flower nectar hops complement the sweet malt perfectly. Nice crisp dry finish. German Pilsners und Kolsch beirs are hitting my tastebuds much more square as I learn more and more about beir. This is an incredible working in the hot sun summer beir. Try a few on they will fit you nicely.

M: Crisp light-medium body an A+ for this style.

D: When I shock wheat this summer I will bring several cases of this and will drink till its gone.

4.88/5  rDev +29.4%

Scrimshaw Pilsner from North Coast Brewing Co.