Blonde - Le Cheval Blanc

Quebec, Canada

American Blonde Ale |  5.00% ABV

Beer added by: Yoonisaykul on 03-31-2010

3.96/5  rDev n/a

Only got this one because it was the only one left to try and, the bar getting hot, it seemed refreshing.

A- It's dark in here but looks like a very nice copper/gold topped by a feisty, creamy head which stayed until the very last sip. Surprisingly thick streams of bubbles rise.

S- Oh. I don't like the smell of this. I still have plenty of hope though. Very grainy, watery, macro pilsner like. A long while later, now warmer, a very discrete bubblegum appears.

T- I knew there was hope. It's good. The most bubblegummy/grapefruity hop taste I've had in a pilsner tasting beer. Watery and grassy also come to mind.

M- Full mouthfeel. High carbonation. A great overall mouthfeel. Might just be a tiny bit watery but I might be confusing watery mouthfeel and taste.

D- Almost high. This is a great drink I could have all night to party and a great drink period. Not the best but got to give credit where credit is due.

Very good beer. Not quite a Blonde but I enjoyed it as some sort Pilsner Pale Ale. Would certainly recommend it and try it again if I felt like having a pilsner. (1,097 characters)

Blonde from Le Cheval Blanc
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.