Saison Blanche - Le Cheval Blanc

Quebec, Canada

Saison / Farmhouse Ale |  5.60% ABV

Beer added by: Yoonisaykul on 04-07-2010

4.07/5  rDev n/a

A- Almost perfectly opaque peach brown. Opaque due to cloudiness. Satisfying white head. Big thick solid horizontal lines of lacing.

S- Bubblegum hops. A bit of lime and/or lemon. Smells simple yet very good. Maybe a bit more subtle then simple. Alcohol in the back.

T- Like the smell with bubblegum hops taking the lead. With noticeable pine. A little watery but doesn't bother me as much as in other beers.

M- The hops numb the mouth. Very low carbonation. A bit more would probably be better, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Thin yet somewhat creamy. I also feel like I'm getting particles in every sip, but they disappear as I feel around with my tongue.

D- Not cold at all when served, but was easy to drink.

Tastes home brewed like lots of their beer, but there was something special about this one.

Saison Blanche from Le Cheval Blanc
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.