Green Man Thai Basil Wheat | Green Man Brewery

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 3
Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.5/5  rDev -2.8%

Enjoyed this one at Tasty Beverage in Raleigh. Served from tap in to a snifter. Poured a hazy golden yellow-orange with a half finger white head that subsided to a minimal amount quickly. Maintained nice lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, peppermint, basil, herb, spice, and wheat. The flavor was of sweet malt, wheat, earth, basil, floral, spice, and herb. It had a light feel on the palate with high carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew. I was quite intrigued when I saw this one listed on the tap board at Tasty as I never even knew it existed. Upon first inspection OT smelled like it could have some potential. My first sip definitely told me quite a bit about the true nature of this beast. It had a big earthy note going on here that was just a touch overwhelming for me. I really wish this had not been the case as this could have been really quite good. Glad I got the chance to try it, but I would save it for the big fans of Thai Basil infused beers personally. Tick.

4.04/5  rDev +12.2%

Green Man Thai Basil Wheat from Green Man Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.