Fox Tail Pale Ale - Fox River Brewing Co.

Fox Tail Pale Ale
No picture uploaded.

Fox River Brewing Co. visit their website
Wisconsin, United States

American Pale Ale (APA) |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: jimbotrost on 09-07-2005)
Reviews by jimbotrost:
2.98/5  rDev -1%

THis was ampled at the brewpub. The pour was of a light amber color, small white head topped oit off and carbonation was very low. The nose was lightly hopped, the flavor introduced itself with a sweet maltiness and then the dry hoppy flavor came in as expected. Body is very light but carries a dry and long hoppy finish. This was a very light drinking pale ale.

jimbotrost, Sep 07, 2005
3.1/5  rDev +3%

Poured from a 12 oz bottle purchased at the Appleton WI location. Poured aggressively into pint shaker. Nice 2 finger head at the end of the pour. Nice lacing in the glass. Clear amber color. I did not notice any hop smell but a nice bready smell. it is going down smoothly and is very drinkable. I like the clean, dry finish of this beer.

dav2080, May 21, 2014
2.5/5  rDev -16.9%

carolinared, Feb 28, 2013

harpus, Jul 23, 2013
3.48/5  rDev +15.6%

Poured from a 12 oz. long neck bottle into my frosted pint glass.

Ok well I'm from Oshkosh Wi and this beer is brewed in my city by my employers who I work for at a different restaurant not Fratellos where this is brewed.

Appearance: Nice golden colored amber hue, nicely tinted and a generous lacing sticks to my glass.

Smell: This threw me off it smelt of great hops! I thought this was going to be a doozy like the other great craft ales I've boughten before but it had a wonderful smell indeed.

Taste and Mouthfeel: Ok not great but ok it has a very light bland tasting hop flavour that goes down smooth and crisp almost like the budweiser of pale ales but not as mass produced and has not lost my respect.

Newglarusguy, Mar 13, 2007
Fox Tail Pale Ale from Fox River Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.