Mango Mama - Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery

Mango MamaMango Mama

Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery visit their website
Minnesota, United States

(Beer added by: feloniousmonk on 09-25-2007)
3.38/5  rDev -21.4%

Cheers to Sean for hooking us up with this on a random Wednesday night.

A - Really opaque, hazy beer. Reminds me of a big IPA that's been sitting in a cask, almost looks like juice. Orange color, not the prettiest beer on the planet.

S - Huge mango flavor, smells great, I'm impressed that they could make the mango smell so amazing and not overly sweet or artificual. Nice floral and earthy hops compliment.

T - What a total disappointment. Some generic hops and dirt, little metal, not a whole lot of the mango I was expecting. Definately sweet, with some citrusy grapefruit in there. This is okay, very average.

M - Medium bodied, very full feeling for the weight. Moderate carbonation, I don't think the mouthfeel really added to the taste, made it feel too thick and like juice.

D - I didn't really care a ton for the taste on this one, it was unique and okay, but that's about it. That made me not really want to drink tons of it. Sean said it just wasn't a good batch, so I'd like to revisit in the future.

4.25/5  rDev -1.2%

64oz growler straight from the brewery, graciously shared by Davolebomb

served in standard pint glasses

A - pours with a thin wisp of loose, fluffy light orange tinted foam. blink and its gone. the beer is very muddy and cloudy, burnt orange in color. pretty unique looking though not quite appealing.

S - sweet and ripe, freshly pureed mangos. balanced a bit by bright wet piney hops with a slightly floral twinge.

T - slightly tart and sweet mangos and oranges sits atop slightly bready, crunchy malt bed. assertive piney hops with flashes of earth and grass. picking up some lemon peel as it settles, along with a delicate booziness.

M - medium bodied with tight and crispy, yet moderate carbonation. slightly dry, chewy, and sweet in the finish, with some lingering hops and a subtle alcohol burn.

D - wonderful balance and hands down the best execution of fruit meets hops that I have ever had. i prefer the un-mango version of this slightly more (also graciously shared by Dave).

3.7/5  rDev -14%

64oz growler provided by Sean...Tough to open and as it does a huge hiss, a slight gusher. Pours with tons of head, a light tope head with a hint of orange to it, watery and falls quickly. The beer is a dark dirty orange, tons of bits of fruit float throughout the glass....The aroma is really nice, great notes of mango not at all overwhelming or too sweet, light pine resin on the back balances out...The taste is a huge let down, most the sweetness is gone, light mango but a lot of medicinal/metallic/pine flavors are not great.

Pretty easy to drink but I'm just not that impressed. I've got a feeling this batch is just not that good.

4.35/5  rDev +1.2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

64 oz growler into an oversized tulip. Big thanks to joshuaseresse for this in a recent trade.

Pours a deep murky burnt orange, with several big & foamy fingers of dirty off-white head. This peters down pretty darn quickly, looking flat and dead with a light foamy ring around the edges and leaving just a light smattering of spotty lacing down the sides of the glass. The mango immediately jumps out in the aroma, being full of juicy smelling sugars and fruit character. Pine and earth cuts through the center of things with a certain amount of sharpness, while light toasted malts are also present and mostly mingle with the sweetness of the mango. Some light floral tones hang on the edges of the nose.

The taste is fruit and sugary feeling in the mouth, with a mix of bread, sweeter caramel, and mango flavor that literally just drips with an overripe juiciness to it. This blend leaves a big impression on the profile, before starting to pull up before the swallow and prickling the tongue with more hoppy notes of resins, grapefruit, bitter rind, and spice which all linger with an earthy and dry feel. Just a little bit of residual fruit and sugars hang on the lips with a light smack after each sip of this. The mouthfeel is medium, maybe a touch fuller bodied, with a crisp prickliness to the carbonation along where all of that bitterness runs, while being more thick and slick underneath where that overripe fruit and sticky malt resides. Overall, this is just hugely drinkable and I'm not getting one iota of alcohol from the body at all.

I initially had some worries when I first cracked this growler, as the rapidly faded look and an almost metallic feel that initially came out in the taste (which then rapidly disappeared as this warmed) had me fearing that maybe this had spent more time in the growler than it should have. The more I had of this though, the more that I realized that I couldn't have been more wrong and this REALLY grew on me the more I worked on it. The mango, while strong, gives this quite a refreshing fruity quality but there is more than enough bitterness to keep the hopheads happy as well. I must say though that the drinkibility was what impressed me the most though. I was ripping through glasses of this much faster than I seem to remember doing with my last growler of the regular Masala Mamma. Wow, I really ended up enjoying this. Wish I had some more.

4.5/5  rDev +4.7%
look: 2.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

Figured I'd get the double tick on this one. Growler brought back from the brewery three days ago. This will give me the opportunity to see the head anyway. Poured into a pint glass.

2.5 A: Frothy off-white head falls quickly to nothing. Looks more like diarrhea out of a growler for some reason.

4.5 S: Well, there's a ton of mango. Mango! I guess I'm not really that surprised. Pineapple, some grapefruit, and just a touch of neutral maltiness. The fruit covers up anything else that might be there. Just like on-tap.

4.5 T: Damn good and better than Masala. Mango again is strongest flavor, though there's a fairly assertive bitterness. Pineapple, coconut, grapefruit, and noticeable caramel maltiness. Just like on-tap.

4.5 M: Medium body. Maybe a touch more carbonation that desired. Super creamy and smooth. Good here. Just like on-tap.

5.0 D: Very drinkable. Awesome taste and great mouthfeel. Just a great beer that lives up to the hype. Just like on-tap.

4.43/5  rDev +3%

A huge thanks to mothman for sending me a growler of this.

Shared with raceway40 and SamuelJackson45. Poured into my Delerium Tremens tulip glass.

A: A nice cloudy orange/copper color. A one finger head, with moderate lacing.

S: Simply fantastic. I think i literally spent more time smelling this beer than I did drinking it. The mango is overwhelming, followed by some great citrus notes from the hops.

T: I hate to say but the taste was a little underwhelming after the nose. The aroma of mango is much stronger than the actual flavor of it. Still though, this is a great tasting beer. The mango notes interplay nicely with the citrus flavors from the hops. Fairly sweet.

M: Nice and smooth, with a good level of carbonation.

D: Drinkability is simply through the roof. This is a really tasty beer that I would gladly indulge in again. My second glass, from the end of the growler had some nice little chunky bits of mango in it that added a bit more sweetness. Great stuff. Thanks again Ben.

3.53/5  rDev -17.9%

Thanks to Bobby for another Town Hall Tick.

A: There are some seriously high NTUs on this beer. The pour is an incredibly murky brownish orange color with a finger's worth of peach colored head that dies away to a thin layer.

S: Certainly a very fruit forward nose. Lots of grapefruit hops along with plenty of tart (and somewhat sweet) mango notes. A very pungent aroma, indeed.

T: There's a decent hop bitterness to this beer that I wasn't necessarily expecting from the fruitiness of the aroma. I get more grapefruit than anything out of this. The mango is there, but not as intense as I would have expected. It's slightly sharp and acidic, seemingly from the carbonation.

M: The body is medium with a fairly high level of carbonation that works well for IPAs (I think, anyway).

D: I really wanted this to be good, but I would much rather have a glass of Masala Mama. The mango doesn't really seem to add anything that great to this beer.

4.33/5  rDev +0.7%

Thanks to Deuane for sharing this growler on 11/2/10, and for Uncle Jedi for producing said growler for Deuane!

A - Poured a cloudy, almost murky pumpkin orange liquid with two fingers of bubbly froth on top that reduced to a thin, swirly patch and produced no lacing, unfortunately.

S - Mmmmm... you can smell that mango from a mile away! There is also an unusual spicy, almost peppery tinge to the aroma reminiscent of spicy pear, perhaps. Interesting.

T - Initial flavor is juicy and fruity but with a spicy bite akin to pear or apple, but also very citrus-esque. Hop character is quite leafy and spicy, but hints of clove and perhaps coriander are also evident. Somewhat odd but awesome nevertheless!

M - Medium bodied with a pleasant wash of carbonation, which provides an effervescent mouthfeel with a light oily texture. Finishes with moderate hop bitterness and a hint of bristle on the palate.

D - This was much spicier than I remember from my sample at Great Taste of the Midwest '09. Still, this is a deliciously fruity IPA with perfect hop bitterness and tangy mango goodness. Yum!

3.75/5  rDev -12.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

Turbid appearance, completely opaque. The head is fleeting, the body, unsurprisingly, is the color of mango flesh.

Tons of mango on the nose. Sweet and tart mango flesh with an herbal, citrusy hop note buried under the fruit. A great nose, I really like the fruit character.

Tastes like bitter mango juice. The fruit flavor is huge, but thankfully more citrusy and lightly tart than sweet. There's maybe a hint of malt, but the mango really obliterates the base beer. Hop flavors are present in the form of citrus and herbs. It finishes similar to Masala Mama; bitter and punchy, but clean. The malt character of Masala Mama is lost here.

This was fairly enjoyable and very easy to drink, but I wouldn't go out of my way to try it again. When it comes to IPAs, I prefer the fruit flavors to come from hops.

3.7/5  rDev -14%

Growler into a Weyerbacher tulip.

A: Opaque (i.e., seriously muddy) orange body with a thin, quickly dissipating tan head. Looks like raw mango milk, if such a thing exists. Not something I find terribly appealing.

S: Holy mango, Batman! That's a lot of mango. Seriously, this smells like nothing but pure mango juice. It's crazy, juicy, fresh, and tart, but it isn't an IPA.

T: Starts with mango, and finishes (eventually) with some piney hop bitterness. Maybe even a little malt midway through. Pretty darn tasty, but overwhelming with the mango IMO.

M: Smooth medium body with almost no carbonation. Not terrible for a growler, but not good, either.

D: The mango is great if you like mango; I'm not that crazy about it, so its total dominance is a bit of a drinkability liability.

Notes: Huge thanks to the generous BA who brought this to the post-NotF tasting. This is one of those beers that I was super eager to try, but didn't know what to expect. While I enjoyed regular Masala Mama both times I had it (both from a traded growler and on cask at the brewpub), I've never found it to be the transcendent beer that some make it out to be. Mango Mama impresses me significantly less. Sure, the addition of tons of mango makes a beer taste like mango. It also, in this case, destroyed the balance and complexity that the beer originally possessed. Not worth it, if you ask me.

Cheers!

3.8/5  rDev -11.6%

Many thanks to Dyan for sharing this the other day.

Mango mama is not a particularly attractive beer, pouring a hazy, murky, light amber brown color with at best fair head retention and minimal lacing. The beer doesn't look like much, but then I took my first sniff. My oh my, mango mama is right on the mark for describing this beer. I get a huge aroma of mango, orange citrus, peach, apricot and yet more mango. I can imagine it would be a bummer of the first order if someone who doesn't like mangos ordered this beer, but as I do... suffice it to say, I thought this beer smelled pretty incredible. On the palate.... hmmmm... well, to no great surprise there is plenty of sweet mango flavor, but then the orange citrus, grapefruit rind and hoppy bitterness come on strong. I guess the beer is "as advertised," but I'm not convinced that the mango flavor works all that well with the normal, masala mama flavor profile. It's still pretty tasty, but for my money, I prefer the regular version to the mango version. On the other hand, I do apprecaite how the hoppy bitterness counters and otherwise keeps in check the sweet tropical fruit flavor in this beer. Mouthfeel is medium bodied to full, with a long, hoppy, fairly dry finish. Drinkability isn't bad, with the alcohol barely noticeable.

An interesting effort, and certainly not a bad beer, but for me, I believe I'll stick to the regular IPA version of this beer.

3.85/5  rDev -10.5%

scoobydank sent me a growler of this. Thanks, Bill!

This just might be the ugliest beer I've seen this year. Ugly, murky, hazy, swamp-water orange with a dense, off-white head that recedes quickly, leaving no lace, this is rather poor. As for the nose - mangoes, you say? Plenty of that, with very ripe mango character present, along with a little citrus and grapefruit zest. A little spicy too, this almost smells like a holiday candle.

The palate opens moderately bitter with a big, BIG mango flavor, mildly spicy and quite citrus-like with orange and grapefruit. Bitterness is moderate to high and the finish is fruity with mango and some astringency. The mid-palate is super-fruity with the mango really coming through. Malt sweetness is light, with the caramel washed out by the mango. Medium in body with moderate carbonation, the finish is bitter and bruising. I enjoyed about a pint and a half, but this isn't the most drinkable beer out there. Thanks again, Bill!

4.15/5  rDev -3.5%

11/6/2010

Growler opened at Stone at the Firestone Walker 14 release party during San Diego Beer Week.

A: Pours ruddy, hazy, dirty dark orange with a fizzy, bubbly, tiny head. Not the most attractive beer.

S: Well, it smells like mangos, and mangos smell great. I have the word mangos written here 5 times, so I figured I'd get that part out of the way. There's a little orange, and maybe some grapefruit, but it really just smells like hoppy mango juice.

T: It tastes of moderately bitter mangos with a dash of sweet malt. Again, I get some orange, but there's so much mango I can't be sure. Pretty delicious.

M: Medium bodied, with the fruit giving this a fleshy, almost pulpy mouthfeel. Carbonation is low.

Overall: This was a delicious mango IPA. A perfect session, beer, probably the sort that they drank back in England in pubs while traveling to India on sea galleys (this is how it happened).

4.4/5  rDev +2.3%

Huge thanks (as always) to maximum12 for passing a growler of this treat along to me. Maximum12 would be on the Mount Rushmore of traders if ever there was such a thing. Cracked this open during Joe Pa's 400th victory game against Northwestern.

A - Pours a cloudy yellow orange with a white head that quickly runs away. To me, it looks a little like a Saison on pour. Murky and somewhat cloudy.

S - For me the best part of the beer. A rich luscious smell of mango, grapefruit, and other fruits feel like I should be sitting in the El San Juan as opposed to sitting on my couch. Really delightful and I could have smelled this all day if it was not so disturbing that I had my nose buried in my glass for as long as I did. I can't think of how they could make this more appealing.

T - Probably a 4.25 for me if there could be such a thing. The mango comes through wonderfully, a little sweet. At this point though, the sweetness meets up on the corner with a blast of tartness/bitterness staying at least partly true to style instead of merely being a mango puree.

M - Pretty rich. Not a whole lot of carbonation here so you get a pretty nice richness.

D - Really very nice. I am not the biggest IPA fan but how could I have turned this one down. Arguing with maximum12 is a futile exercise in its own, so I took one for the team and polished off the growler.

I am really glad I got the chance to try this one and would certainly like to do so again. Let me put it this way, I would say that this was about the 4th best beer that I received in the box from Corey. That guy should be in tghe BA Hall of Fame.

4.13/5  rDev -4%

Growler shared by alfrantzell. Thanks, Arne, for this elusive tick.

Pours a murky orangish-amber color with a large whitish head that fades quickly. Looks sort of like crap, but for what it is it's fine.

The aroma is big floral, citrusy, and herbal hops and HUGE mango. Mango juice in yo' face!

The flavor is dominated by mango juice. Besides that there is sweet malt and herbal tea-like hop notes.

Medium-bodied with carbonation on the lower side and a slightly resinous mouthfeel.

Good stuff overall. A beer like none other I've had before, and pretty easy to drink.

4.75/5  rDev +10.5%

Thanks to a very generous trader for finally hooking me up with this growler. This, along with Dark Lord and Kate the Great, was one of the first three beers I put on my "wants" list. This will be a day long remembered.

Pours a turbid, hazy orange. Light can't penetrate it. It's pretty much entirely opaque. Hmm...sediment city. Still, a nice robust white foam head.

Smells like rich succulent mango, along with papaya (???) and grapefruit along with a rich MANGO MANGO MANGO. I need to add that I love mango. One of my favorite fruits.

The tropical mango, papaya, white sweet grapefruit, a bit of bitterness lacing on the tongue, with an absolutely perfectly carbonated lasting tropical bitter bite. It's really a remarkable melding of an uber fruit base with a bitter, grapefruit IPA.

A superlative achievement.

3.1/5  rDev -27.9%

On draught at the brewery, Mango Mama is turbid, dull orange with small, big bubbled skim that quickly dissipates, leaving a flat, thick looking beer that is most unappealing.

Smell is really sweet and sugary - this smells like mango juice, not beer. If I dig, the hops are definately there, but I doubt I would have picked up on them in a blind sniff test.

Taste is weird - every sip, my first reaction is "oh no, that's bad"...but then the finish isn't so bad, and I'm left confused! Something about the cigar box quality of the hop spice with the fruit isn't really working for me, but individual parts are fine. Not as hoppy as the regular Masala Mama I had right before, it's still got some resiny spice, and then the fruit taste literally like fruit juice - did they just dump mango juice into the secondary? Something about this reminds me of drinking incense, and I'm much too old to be lighting bong hits with a stick of nag champa...

Mouthfeel is very dry, with a medium-light body.

Drinkability isn't too high. While I warmed up to it, I never really got into it, and would definitely not get it again. While the base IPA is not the best in the world, it's solid, and much better then this radler style version....

4.38/5  rDev +1.9%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

Appearance: Extremely cloudy mango to burnt umber appearance with an attractive 2 finger khaki crown that displays little retention and lace.

Smell: Loads of mango over a subtle pine sap note.

Taste: Much like the nose with citrus fruit dominating the front, a bit of malt in the background, and a short appearance of some hop bitterness in the finish. Doesn't jive all too well for me although it does have a level of complexity to it that is above and beyond standard Masala Mama.

Mouthfeel: A fairly creamy medium body with way too little carbonation. UPDATE: The second and third pour from the growler was a bit more lively so I've increased my original score of 2.5 to 3.5

Drinkability: Goes down easy.

I'm fairly certain this one was filled about a week ago so maybe that factored into my review (although the cap says consume by 11/9/10 on it). Upon the first few sips, the IPA quality of this brew was mutilated by the mango. Eventually though I started picking up both qualities and thought that they went together fairly well. The mouthfeel is pretty bad though.

3.88/5  rDev -9.8%

Big thanks to SourNote for the chance to try this one!

A-pours a dirty murky looking very dark amber with a thin bubbly tan head.

S-notes of caramel malts are front with touches of sappy pine behind. hints of a plastic like phenol very subtle as you transition to the juicy tropical fruit blast that takes over. Mango and appricot with a juicy pine in there as well.

T-the taste follows the nose to a T. Light malt presence to keep balance up front, hints of bread and caramel, still a light plastic like phenol light in there, mango not quite as juicy in the flavor but still quite so with some dried appricot and pine sapp. The bitterness is very light in the finish.

M-medium syrupy body, a little thin in the finish and could use a little more carbonation.

D-this is extremely drinkable, very juicy and tasty! A few slight issues with a touch of plastic in there and a thinner body. The light bitterness keeps it inviting but still lets you know its an ipa.

4.28/5  rDev -0.5%

Finally get to try this one. Poured from a growler into my Southern tier tulip glass. It looked pretty much like apple cider in my glass, brown and murky. At least if any of the trick or treaters ask tonight it will pass for cider. It poured with very little head and what was there completely disappeared in a minute or so. It's hard to rate this one's appearance, as a traditional American IPA it would score pretty bad on looks. It's not very traditional though and having regular Masala Mama I'm sure the mangos have a lot to do with the look. I'm going to cut it some slack in this category and say it's average for fruit addition beers, which is probably still generous.

The mangos really come through in the aroma. They give it a bright, juicy, fruity, tropical citrusness that just adds to the citrus hoppiness already present. A little bit of grapefruit and pine come out in it as well. Pretty good hoppiness overall, and the mangos really add some cool flavors to it.

The taste really shows off the mangos too. Like the nose they add a brighter, citrusy and fruity element with more tropical fruit flavors coming through. It also has a pretty big grapefruit bitterness coming through with some pine to it as well. I'm getting a bit of a peppery like spice to it as well towards the finish. The finish shows more of the juicy mango fruit lingering for a bit. Very nice flavors to it overall.

The mouthfeel is medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Drinkability is good, it had some very nice hoppy and fruity flavors to it. The mangos went pretty well with the hoppiness overall and seemed to add some nice tropical citrus and fruity flavors to an already excellent beer. Cool beer overall and a pretty good beer overall. Glad I had the chance to finally try it.

4.28/5  rDev -0.5%

At last, growlers!

In a tulip, looks exactly like apple cider. Reddish brown color, opaque and no head at all. No lacing.

Citrusy hops with mango and cider notes. Not real strong overall.

Big pine and citrus hop presence with a large dose of fresh mango. Apple cider sweetness with a lightly bitter aftertaste.

Medium bodied and smooth with adequate carbonation.

Drinks beautifully. I could suck down a whole growler myself. This is easily my favorite IPA in the world, but I will say it is slightly better on tap. Still happy as a clam that I could have it at home.

4.25/5  rDev -1.2%

Had this on tap 10/25 and 10/26 at Town Hall.

Appearance was pretty unusual for an IPA - cloudy orange/brown, similar to orange juice mixed with berry juice. Almost no head on either glass I had.

Mango smell jumped out at me before I touched the glass. With some effort, I could pick out some citrus in the aroma, but the big fruity smell overpowers just about everything else.

Flavor starts out heavy on the sweet mango. There's also plenty of citrus, especially tangerine. Bitterness picks up over the course of the beer and then the fruit seems to attenuate the hops to result that the finish is moderate in length, and unusually clean with just a little fruit.

Mouthfeel is a little heavy, but should be expected considering a significant amount of fruit was used in the beer. Carbonation is light enough to suit thicker body.

Overall, I thought this was a pretty fine beer. Would have rated it a bit higher, but got a touch of "plastic" in the flavor both days I had this. Not sure what I was tasting, but I suspect I may not have had the best version of this beer. Love the combination and will look for again.

4.33/5  rDev +0.7%

On tap. Poured into a Town Hall pint glass. Pours a slightly hazed and murky amber orange color with a 1 finger off white head which settles rather quickly. Fruity aroma, duh right?, with citrus type hops aroma. Sweet mango flavor upfront follows by a nice citrus hops type bitterness. Loads of citrus rind bitterness. Medium mouthfeel. Surprised at the lackluster head and poor lacing as I don't recall previous batches being as such, perhaps making a full batch vs. 1 keg at a time has something to do with it or the fact they had to use pasteurized mango puree vs. mango chunks . Really drinkable though. As I have had this several times I feel the quality wavers a little bit between batches. This time the carbonation was less than before probably due to my aformentioned reasons. Still, this is an awesome brew that drinks really easily and tastes great.

4.75/5  rDev +10.5%

Mango Mama on-tap at the Town Hall 10-25-2010. Poured into a pint glass:

A - A cloudy, foggy, murky slightly pumpkin orangish hue. No head (on my first pint) but some head on the second pint. No lacing at all.

S - Fresh mango, pineapple and sweet papaya. Really sweet and tropical. Smells like mixed fruit juice. I like my IPAs fruity smelling rather than over the top bitter, so this is nice for me.

T - Wow! The mangos and ipa bitterness go really well together. Kinda bitter sweet. Other flavors of pine and pineapple, bits of apple and other delicious fruits.

M - I feel the mixture of the mangos adds a thicker feel and makes it syrupy. Not really carbonated. Silk and smooth.

D - Easy and smooth. It makes me feel if I drank too much I'd get gut rot though. But a nice treat and great to share this rarity at a tasting with some friends.

2.95/5  rDev -31.4%

64 oz growler with a best by date of 11/09/10 poured into a Bell's tulip on 10/25/10 (the day of its release!)

Appearance 2/5
Murky orange-brown with a tiny dirty orange head with poor retention and no lacing. Not the looks of a beer, much less of an IPA.

Aroma 2/5
Nose is reminiscent of India, seriously: dry and intensely hot summer afternoons, and mangoes - fresh mangoes, mango juice, mangoes and spice. American IPA? No. For an IPA that has hints of mangoes without smelling like mango juice itself, I'd recommend Bell's Two Hearted.

Taste 3/5
I have to say that taste redeems this beer to a certain extent. There's some sweetness, massive fruitiness from mangoes, and decent bitterness but no hop flavor. Finish is slightly bitter, and quite dry, but not crisp. Carbonation is low which is generally to my liking but not this time.

Mouthfeel 3/5
Soft, with low carbonation, and decent overall, but the finish ruins it.

Drinkability 4/5
Not bad, strangely!

Other
This alcoholic beverage might not be bad but it's not beer. It's overdone in my opinion.

Mango Mama from Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery