Follow our progress ...

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Shoreline Brewery And Restaurant
Indiana, United States | website

Style: Witbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Summer

Added by JudgeRoughneck on 09-17-2006

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 2
Reviews by JudgeRoughneck:
4.3/5  rDev n/a

This beer is a deep, dulled orange color with just a bit of off-white head. The smell is a nice swirl of grain and oranages, not too pungent. Tastes like a wonderful mix of sweet malt, orange creamsicle, banana, and very light on the spices. I don't get much wheat flavor at all. I find this to be very unique and tasty interpretation of the style. Its very smooth. Mouthfeel is a bit flat but I'll take that over fizzy any day, otherwise thick and slick. I had two.

4.17/5  rDev n/a

Got this the other day at Shoreline. What a nice beer! This is the perfect beer to finish with, I had finished a very strong black IPA and a Red Ale before this and the malty sweetness of this was a perfect ending. It pours clear and golden, just like a lager. The smell is very sweet and floral. The taste is full of banana and spices. Very malty with some biscuit taste. Drinkability is quite nice. I think I'm always going to end with this one when I'm at Shoreline.

Dim Wit from Shoreline Brewery And Restaurant
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.