Founders Devil Dancer - Founders Brewing Company

Founders Devil DancerFounders Devil Dancer

good

Founders Brewing Company visit their website

Triple IPA. Dry-hopped for twenty-six days straight with a combination of 10 hop varieties. 112 actual IBU; although it calculates to over 200!

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 05-17-2004)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Founders Devil Dancer Alström Bros
3.93/5  rDev +0.8%

My bottle is marked 12% ABV as well, the highest (unfortunately) allowed in my state. Saw these going fast in my local beverage store, so I decided to pick up a single. Kind of pricey at $5.25 a pop! But being a hop head, I just had to know what a "triple" IPA tasted like.

12 oz. bottle poured into snifter.

A: Pours a delightful ruby red hue. Leaves a thin and quick to fade off white head. Faint lacing.

S: One of the better parts of this beer. Hit by grapefruit immediately and the piney hops as well. A bit of ethanol. Mmm.

T: Pretty good. Hoppy, but I actually expected more from a "triple" IPA. Maybe the Stone 13th Anniv. ruined me. Grapefruit citrus and hops followed by an ethanol burn. Well balanced I'd say, the malt definitely has presence and gives the beer a nice caramelized sugar sweetness.

M/D: Full bodied, a bit syrupy. I would like to have this one again, but I'm not sure if it's the right price.

TheViolator666, Jul 20, 2009
4.05/5  rDev +3.8%

Picked up a bottle of the new batch at Armanetti's. This one is only(!) 12%. Served in my Kuhnhenn tulip glass.

A - A finger of late-rising tan foam that dissipates to a cap and leaves lots of sticky lacing. Dark hazed amber-brown color with some bubbles at the bottom of the glass that don't seem to want to go anywhere.

S - The smell is full of candied citrus, pineapple and other tropical fruits, pine, caramel and toffee malts, and a touch of fusel alcohol. The smell is so potent that I could perceive it as soon as I opened the bottle, even after being in the fridge for a couple days.

T - The taste carries a lot of malt character - I've had this beer both fresh and aged about 6 months and I don't actually see a huge difference. There's lots of caramel, rum-cake, bread, and it leaves both solid hop bitterness as well as that burnt sugar flavor behind. The tropical hops, pine, and slight alcohol flavor are still in there as well, but anyone expecting something a la Kuhnhenn Extreme IPA or PtY might be a bit disappointed. I'm getting neither 112 IBUs nor 12% - probably a good thing.

M - Lowish carbonation, big body, some dryness, lots of residual stickiness, soft texture, and a bit of alcohol burn. What's not to love?

D - Umm...perhaps I've been drinking too much recently, but looking at my half-full tulip (yes, I'm an optimist) is making me a touch queasy today. I remember loving this on-tap at Kristina's pig roast, but right now I can't imagine having more than one glass. Still, that's pretty good for a 12% palate-destroying triple IPA.

MasterSki, Jul 20, 2009
4.22/5  rDev +8.2%

Poured from bottle into tulip glass w/ authority and got about 1/2" of head that faded quickly and left lacing that cascaded down slowly. The body is amber with a more reddish hue and clear.

This has a huge pungent hop scent with a pine and earthy nose, then a sweetness to it that is both fruity and caramel. The smell on this is thick and delicious.

The taste also is loaded with hops and consistant with the style. A resinous pine is the frontrunner with a nice touch of citrus. I'm picking up a tutti-fruity or bubble gum like flavor, and it's all backed by a big sweet malt backbone. The alchohol is very noticable, but that was expected at 12% (per the bottle.) The bitterness is spot on.

Mouthfeel is syrupy and oily, with a medicinal burn to it. The carbonation is light, but good enough. Finish is dry but sticky.

The astringency and syrup-like texture makes this more of a sipper, but a tastey one nonetheless. Overall, this is a damn good DIPA and one that I'll definitely have again. I just wish it didn't come with such a high price tag.

Vonerichs, Jul 17, 2009
3.58/5  rDev -8.2%

poured a deep brown/red, pretty hazy, with a hop-fueled off-white head. sticky looking and retentive.

smell is pine bomb as sticky and resinous chemicals assault the nose. much like a humid day where you can feel the moisture on your skin, you can physically feel chemicals coming off.

taste is citric acid bitter, floral, and piney all combined into a tongue sticking mess. the palate is wrecked immediately with the overly sticky substance of the brew.

see above for mouthfeel.

skrib09, Jul 17, 2009
4.45/5  rDev +14.1%

My bottles all said 12 percent alcohol, but we won't get persnickety with such an amazing beer.

The appearance is a deep amber, with a huge oily monster of a head that fades slightly, but laces like nobody's business.

The smell is simply divine, pure hoppiness, every available hop note assaults your nose...one good thing about hoppiness, when it hits you feel no pain. Amazingly floral, grapefruity, even some pine and mint going on. Perfection, Devil Dancer has your nose.

The taste is quite spectacular as well, the bitterness does not dominate the hop flavor by any means. The malty back keeps things just sweet enough to really let the hops play their game. Excellent.

The mouth is a bit thick, I would like to see the same hopping schedule (dialed back a little bit) in a slightly smaller beer, maybe an 8 percent. Otherwise, quite freaking close to perfect.

I drank two of these while playing poker, one of my wine-drinking buddies asked to try a sip..he ended up drinking the other half of the four pack. He loved it almost as much, if not more than I did. Excellent beer from a truly world-class brewer. Highly impressed.

grayburn, Jul 16, 2009
3.73/5  rDev -4.4%

Thanks to jwinship83 for trading me this one.

A- amber/slight orange in color. No head. Foamy ring around the glass, no lacing.

S- Potent pungent hops. Sharp citrus aroma with alcohol.

T- Pow! The bottle says this is a triple ipa and I have to agree. Everything is x2. Extremly strong hops and hopbitterness following by the 12% ABV. True palate wrecker, but I like it. Leaves a very spicy-on-fire palate.

M- Sticky, low carbonation. Thin bodied.

D- Not the easiest drinking. Its a pure beer bomb, and explosion on the palate and 12% ABV to boot.

Yesac, Jul 16, 2009
4.38/5  rDev +12.3%

WOW!!!! I never thought a beer could be too hoppy, but this one takes hoppy goodness close to the limit. This is a big beer with big flavor. More intense flavor than DFH 120 minute, but obviously less kick.

Pours a somewhat hazy iced tea color with a big off white head. The head fades fast, complements of the 13% abv. Leaves thick lacing on the glass. Smell is mostly piney hops.

Taste is POWERFUL..Piney hops up front, even more intense citrus hops to follow. The alcohol warmth is evident going down the throat the more you drink, but there is no hint of alcohol in the taste.

Mouthfeel is rich (probably), I'm assuming that even if my taste buds were not fried, I would still notice the richness. Not that highly carbonated, slightly oily consistency.

Drinkability is good. I am looking forward to the other 4 that I bought, but not tonight. This is too intense for enjoying more than one. Still a great experience. A great beer.

JayQue, Jul 14, 2009
4.3/5  rDev +10.3%

Founders does it again. They are by the most consistent brewery I have come across. All their beers are top notch and always deliver. This is the July special release: Devil Dancer.

A: Pours a nice amber color. Head is off white and leaves pretty thick lacing on the glass.

S: Hops and more hops. Lots of pine, citrus and earthy notes. Malt is there. Pretty nice overall.

T: Again, hops and more hops. Lots of pine, citrus and the earthy element is there as well. It is actually not as intense as I had anticipated. The malt backbone is present and adds some light sweetness. Double Trouble is more on the citrusy side, while this one has more malt and pine notes.

M: I would say this is the lowpoint. Mouthfeel feels a little flat overall. It is a medium to heavy bodied brew, but it just lacked some zing in the mouthfeel. Leaves light alcohol warmth in the throat. But overall, a very smooth and delicious beer.

D: This does not drink like a 12%ABV beer. Not one bit. Very smooth and drinks more like a 7% brew. Flavors are not too intense and are always enjoyable. Nothing offensive about this beer at all.

I can't say this is my favorite Founders beer, but their lineup is so exeptional that this easily ranks with the best of the best IPAs I have ever had. For such an intense ABV beer, this beer drinks too easily. And the flavors here are top notch. Highly recommended and worth the high price point.

OldSchoolGamer, Jul 13, 2009
3.58/5  rDev -8.2%

Very dark ruby, decent head sitting on top. Leaves some nice lacing on the way down.

The smell is pretty one dimensional. I suppose that its intentional since its a triple IPA. This is 90% citrus and 10% pine. Awesome for the hophead inside of me.

Oh man, this is powerful. Its so strong! The bitterness makes my face pucker. This is what a triple IPA should be in my mind. The alcohol makes it pretty rough on the palate too. I wouldn't say that this is average by any means, but the this is such a bomb on my tongue I can't rate it higher than I did.

Feels very sticky and super dry on the tongue. I could only drink one of these because during the night since it kinda ruined my taste buds. Insane beer though.

youngblood, Jul 13, 2009
4.3/5  rDev +10.3%

Serving: 12 oz bottle

A: Inviting copper color belies what is forthcoming. Thin head that settles quickly with minimal lacing.

S: Intense hop aroma

T: Surprisingly my first taste did not have as strong a hop punch as I expected. It did start with a nice semi-sweet touch followed by a hoppy finish but not overpowering at all.

M: Definitely tingles the tongue at first but finishes smooth and warming. in fact I definitely feel warmer after this one. It is not as overpowering as other IIPAs that I have tried, and that's a good thing to me.

D: Again intense but not overdone. The alcohol is well disguised. A fine brew but no more than one at a time for me. Wowza!

Beerasaurus, Jul 12, 2009
4.25/5  rDev +9%

Poured from a 12 oz. bottle, this brew pours burnt orange with a thin light tan head that quickly settles. The lacing on the glass is amazing. Putting my nose as deep into the glass as I can, all I get are hops. Piney and citrusy all the way around. The taste at first is almost overwhelming. It's fruity with hints of pineapple and citrus alongside piney, grassy notes. It finishes sweet, with toasty malt and hints of caramel. This viscous brew coats the tongue and stays there for minutes after. Devil Dancer is a great start to an evening. Although it's a bit boozy, I think that it will eveolve nicely with a year or two of age.

WYVYRN527, Jul 11, 2009
4.15/5  rDev +6.4%

Bottle from Beer Run, Charlottesville, VA. Poured into a cervoise.

Appearance: Pours a deep, ruddy copper, transparent, capped by one-finger of tan head that fades relatively quickly into a thin, delicate, uniform dusting on the surface and a surprising amount of thin, sheetlike lacing. The carbonation is incredibly fine and incredibly lazy, creeping, crawling, slowly towards the surface. This is borderline 4.5 territory, given how sticky the lacing is and how alcohol-retarded it likely should be.

Aroma: Like a beer cocktail - 1 part rum, 2 parts HopSlam, all delicious. Pineapple, grapefruit, strawberries (and other miscellaneous berries), and orange zest, drizzled in a thick, caramelized simple syrup, and topped with freshly crushed, sprucey pine needles and mint leaves and garnished with a handful of nondescript floral notes. Extraordinarily inviting.

Taste: Wowsers. This is one intensely flavored beer. Strong, potent bitterness that blends seamlessly with a huge handful of sticky, sappy pine needless and crisp, bright mint. These notes are definitely the dominant ones, and do a fair job of masking the berry, pineapple, and citrus presence. The malt foundation is sweet and thick but soft and only moderately roasted.

Mouthfeel: Creamy and smooth, with enough soft, subtle, well-integrated effervescence to make for an even and gentle yet still slightly fluffy and pillowy body.

Drinkability: I was gonna knock this down to a 3.5 - 13% (12% according to the bottle) is pretty extreme, and it would be an understatement to say I'm feelin' it - but everything else just seems to come together so well I couldn't put it at anything below a 4.0. The alcohol is incredibly well hidden here despite its level, and - that aside - it's just a well made, flavorful (albeit intense) brew. Not one I could see myself drinkin' more than one of or drinking casually, but I enjoy it for what it is.

CrellMoset, Jul 10, 2009
4.1/5  rDev +5.1%

12oz bottle poured into a pint glass. Funny story: Grape and Gourmet was doing beer tastings today, and this was the last beer in the tasting. For the other tasters, this was almost undrinkably harsh. They were taken rather aback when I not only drank the sample without batting an eye but requested a bottle for purchase. C'est la vie un geek de la biere.

A: A bit darker than most IPAs, almost barleywine color. Not much of a head.

S: Total Hopslam fruit bowl effect. Now this is dry-hopping done right.

T: An unstoppable juggernaut of piney, grapefruity hops. Bit of honeyish malt sweetness that would be cloying in just about any other beer but actually struggles to make its presence felt in this one. Harsh bitterness that lasts and lasts.

M: Thick and viscous, like a hoppy tarpit.

D: Founders definitely brought the pain with this one. And honestly, it's a bit excessive. But it really is as drinkable as a 12% ABV hop-bomb could be. If you're about to die of hop deficiency, this beer just might save your life.

BarrelO, Jul 10, 2009
4.45/5  rDev +14.1%

Thanks to deliriumfest for pointing out that this had landed in the Twin Cities without my knowing it. As a certified hop-head, I immediately abandoned by desk & drove to buy a four-pack.

Looks like a double IPA, amber, plenty of carbonation with little zing in the head. Smell is an M1A2 up the nose with special armor-piercing shells, zowza.

This is a supremely intense beer & may take the title from one of my favorites, Double Crooked Tree, for absolute hop insanity. The hop chews on my tongue & seems to get under the skin, hopping my mouth long after my lips have left the glass. And I'm sweating. I don't know what that means. No balance here, good! This is all about the hops & it's a mouth-numbing, spine-tingling, face-jarring, bitter, strange, angry delivery vehicle.

Devil Dancer is thick & viscous, almost like a light 12 oz. of straight alcohol, & lays just a bit heavy in the stomach, hurting the drinkability, if such a thing applies to a 12% ABV dragon. That's the only faint knock I have here. Even fresh, this has barleywine overtones in heat & weight.

Excellent, excellent beer, & a must-try for hop-heads. Might want to split a bottle with a friend or neighbor, because after about half a bottle my taste buds are scattered, unmoving, all over my mouth. They fell happy.

maximum12, Jul 10, 2009
3.65/5  rDev -6.4%

Poured a 2008 bottle into an oversized wine glass. It's a hazely brown color with some transparency when held in the light. nicely carbonated, great lacing that's off white.

It smells extremely malty, not too much hops as this is a year old. Some butterscotch. I would be interested in seeing how this smells fresh.

In regards to taste, this is much closer to a barleywine at this point, but there is still a serious bitter hop bite. Very malty tasting, like burnt caramel. Surprisingly it still tastes rather balanced in the finish considering how much of a monster this beer is.

The mouthfeel is definately bitter, but it does not have a grainy taste to it that other hoppy beers acquire when they age. It also goes down fairly easy, after the first few sips that is. I wouldn't want more than one at a time.

mikey711, Jul 09, 2009
4.03/5  rDev +3.3%

12oz, 2009 - 12%, 112 ibu.

Pours a syrupy ruby red color with hues of deep orange. An expected very thin off-white head actually leaves a decent sticky lacing on the side of the glass. Aroma is amazing - sweet citrus (grapefruit and orange) with some floral hop as well. Alcohol, sweet caramely malt, and a hint of tea are present on the nose as well. Tastes are full-flavored - alcohol is very present at first, but sits back and lets the complexity of the ale take over - huge up-front grapefruit, orange and a hint of lemon initially. Sweet malts counter the bitterness better than expected, but the hop bitterness still rides out the finish with tons of pine and alcohol. Leaves a tingle (maybe a bruise) on the tongue with a nice white-peppery hop bite to finish. Mouth-feel is thick like syrup, chewy, but very smooth and oily from the hop resins. Overall, unbelievable quality here, especially when working with 112 ibu's. Excellent craftsmanship but one will do just fine for me, which takes away from drinkability - although now that I'm finished with it, I kind of want another one...

barnzy78, Jul 09, 2009
4.28/5  rDev +9.7%

12 oz bottle purchased at Charleston Beer Exchange and poured into a Sierra Nevada Hop Tulip glass.

A: A clear orange amber color with only a thin covering of bubbles for head. There is not enough head to leave behind any lace to speak of. I assume a lot of the reason for that is the ABV level.

S: Caramel malt and alcohol are present in the nose. However, huge loads of hops are the real star of the aroma. This one smells like its going to be one hell of a big beer.

T: Absolute huge caramel malt sweetness. There is also a lot of other sweet flavors that mix in with the caramel malt. Its one of those beers where you see why so many people believe that DIPAs and barleywines are kissing cousins. The sweetness doesn't last very long before a load of hops attack the mouth. However, even with all those hops, they just balance out the huge sweetness. Although it tastes nothing like it, the overall excess of the parts in this beer remind me a bit of DFH 120. It's like the brewer said lets crank up everything to 11 and see what shakes out.

M: Big thick and almost syrup like in consistency. There is a bit of astringency in the mouth from the alcohol or carbonation.

D: To call this a big beer is almost an insult. Its HUGE. With that said, its also balanced because all the parts are big to help mellow out the overall taste profile. Its drinkable for such a huge brew.

GatorBeerNerd, Jul 09, 2009
3.13/5  rDev -19.7%

Appropriate for dancing with the devil, its color's on the darker side of IPAs--a light brown, yet translucent. Oddly, the carefree pour provides basically no head. A thin line of fizz circles only the edge of the cap. Lacing is evident.

Like the look, there's nothing remarkable about the smell. It actually lacks the hop wave characteristic of hop bombs. Instead, you definitely sense a malty balance. It neither looks nor smells overly malty, but both provide proof that it's more than a hop monster. A hint of charred wood, like roasted, malty oak lingers on the nose.

It tastes good, but it's like I taste more ethanol than hop. Instead of a IIIPA, it tastes more like a light but strong amber. Again, I sense the wood--this time with alcohol on it. It's a big Michigan beer, but it's not as tasty as its West Coast counterparts. It's a different beer, obviously, but I miss pine and grapefruit...I miss more hop appeal. In the inevitable intra-state argument, this is no Hopslam. Perhaps that's an unfair comparison, but to what else should I compare a Michigan Triple IPA? I realize Founders can't copy the honey recipe, but the amber-like barley malts don't as effectively balance the hops. I like it, but IIIPAs aren't supposed to taste so plain (but strong). In attempts to consider the style while rating, I guess it is the average Triple IPA.

I want to give the beer a good score, and mouthfeel is the best realm in which to do it. It tastes plain enough to swallow down, but the alcohol makes me hang onto it for a minute. The ethanol gives my cheeks a raisin-like tingle, like a hop- or barleywine...even like a merlot. It's like the beer's got complexities that merge into a simply strong amber. It's nothing like I expected, but the malty mouthfeel complements the big alcohol nicely.

Drinkability is a relative weakness. It's strong, yet (seemingly) so plain, and those characteristics do not a Bud Light commercial make. It's drinkable like an amber, and that's not really good. Even among hopster counterparts, this wouldn't be your go-to choice. I'd prefer 3 Hopslams over a Devil Dancer...2 Hop Stoopids.

I'm coming to the conclusion that Founders rules the darker stouts (read: KBS and double chocolate oatmeal), whereas Bells brings hop reign (read: Hopslam and Two-hearted). I'm okay with that...and proud of Michigan.

marvin213, Jul 08, 2009
4.22/5  rDev +8.2%

A - Poured from a bottle into a pint glass. Pours amber/orange with a foamy ecru head.

S - Really pungent hops, malty brown sugar sweetness backing it up.

T - Wow. Peppery hot. Black peppercorns and white pepper light up my tastebuds. There's some bitter, piny hops washing around in there with some grapefruity sweet/bitterness and a mild alcohol finish. I wouldn't say it hides the ABV

M - Full bodied, some stickiness, a little chewy. What you'd expect from a 13% TIPA.

HeyItsChili, Jul 08, 2009
3.9/5  rDev 0%

Appearance: Cloudy Orange/Red with a faint lacy head

Smell: grapefruit, pine, malt and alcohol

Taste: Grapefruit and Pine leads to a massive explosion of hops. Alchohol hidden very well.

Mouthfeel: Heavy and medicinal finnish. Could have used a little more carbonation.

Drinkability: Can i send you to my reviews of other Founders beers? The complexity makes it a stand alone beer and I wouldnt wanna ruin it by drinking too much before or after

rfgetz, Jul 08, 2009
4.38/5  rDev +12.3%

I've wanted to try this beer for quite some time and I finally get the chance, and this bottle is pretty fresh. Pours a deep amber with no haze or suspended particles, and a thin tan head that dissipates quickly, one could easily mistake this for your average amber based on the appearance. The aroma is bursting with fresh hops and a caramel sweetness, this smells exactly like hopslam. The flavor is a lot more balanced than I expected. Massively hoppy with notes of pineapple, lime and mango as well as a nice caramel sweetness that balances out the bitterness. The finish is sweet but not cloying. The alcohol is well concealed considering the strength of this brew. Drinkability isn't great, but for this style and considering the ABV it's pretty good. Honestly this is more of a barleywine than a triple IPA, but it's damn good regardless.

silver0rlead, Jul 08, 2009
4.33/5  rDev +11%

A: Poured from a bottle to a tulip glass. Had a ruby color and a cloudy texture. There was a surprisingly thin, foamy head that dissipated quickly. Good lacing.

S: A big aroma of hops, citrus and pine.

T: As you would expect, lots of hops in this one, along with citrus, pine and a hint of malt. A big, bitter, complex flavor.

M: A big amount of carbonation and a slightly syrupy finish. Medium-bodied.

D: A drinkable beer, to be sure, but not something I would drink a lot of in one sitting. Still, another good beer from Founders.

avalon07, Jul 08, 2009
4.2/5  rDev +7.7%

Picked up a 4-pack from Binny's in Des Plaines, IL. Has a bottled on date of 6/17/09, super fresh!

A: Pours an orangy/reddish hint of amber with a finger of white head that settled down to almost nothing but a rim of white, leaving some lacing in the process.

S: Smells of citrusy, grapefruit, pine, hops, sweet malt, but definitely a boozy scent coming out too...almost a minty scent comes out somehow (possibly the malt and alcohol coming together)

T: Super well-balanced, but with an insane amount of hoppiness. Enamel bursting hop flavors, grapefruit, pine, citrus, but there is a valiant attempt by sweet malt to balance this out. It's almost like they started with a perfectly balanced DIPA and then were like, "let's cram in as much hops as possible!" There is only a slight alcohol taste, but you can tell this thing is going to destroy you.

M: Thick and syrupy, and leaves a resinous, oily mess on my tongue, carbonation is a lower than most...the residue that this leaves is definitely an experience, but a bit much

D: I really love the flavor, but there's no doubt this is not a keep drinking type of beer. One and done for me!

dukedevil0, Jul 08, 2009
4.28/5  rDev +9.7%

Picked this four pack up for about $17 bucks, holy expensive!
I had a bottle the other day, but the site was down, so here goes again.

I allowed this to warm to room temp as it seems to hold a bit more flavor when warmer.
Poured from a brown twist off stubby into a pub glass. 1" off white head is somewhat quick to recede and leave a thin collar of retention. Really no lace on this at all, just a thin ring from where the head once was.
The color is more along the lines of an Irish red, semi transparent filtered look.

A bursting hop aroma of pine, grapefruit and carmelised sugars. Loads of sweet malt aroma here, as well as a bit of a roastyness. Mild alcohol at the nose.

Loads of cereal grains, sweet malt, a rye like snap of spice, and a touch of boozyness warming the throat into the swallow.
Along with it is almost a fermented cherry flavor. Allowing it to warm to 80 degrees may have been a mistake, because it now has some cough syrup flavors there. But the colder glass I had did not hold these flavors and was a bit more subdued in alcahol.
The warmth has also dropped alot of its breadyness and sourdough like flavors.
Finishing dry with more spicie rye taste. This is truly an original beer with plenty of bitters and malt sweetness creating balance. The alcohol is not even close to being detectable for how much abv this bad boy is packing.
Absolutely delicious. Although the abv does cut down on drinkability, this was never meant to be a session beer. It is however very drinkable, alcohol aside, as its not that detectable.

Its a bit sticky on the feel with modest carbonation presence.

Buebie, Jul 07, 2009
4.2/5  rDev +7.7%

12oz bottle comped by ErikRFS at Flying Saucer Raleigh, poured into a Duvel glass (a real one, not a dollar store Duvel Green one) a crisp amber with a thin diminishing head. Aroma is loads of pine and burnt caramel. The taste is a very nice balance of sticky pine hops and burnt caramel malts, especially nice balance for 12% alcohol. The beer is certainly somewhat heavy, but tolerable with slight dryness. I must say, I've had high expectations of this beer and have wanted to try it for a while now, and it does not disappoint!

atsprings, Jul 07, 2009