Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) - Founders Brewing Company

Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)

Wants: 4,159
Founders Brewing Company visit their website

American Double / Imperial Stout |  11.20% ABV

Availability: Spring

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 12-13-2004

Now labeled as "KBS."
Reviews: 2,753 | Hads: 10,497
4.82/5  rDev +5.9%

12 oz. bottle at room temperature, poured into an 8 oz. wine goblet.

A: Black as the devil in the center, lightening to a caramel brown at the edges. Thin, light golden head dissipates fast. I can see the rim of the glass reflected almost perfectly on the surface of the beer. It's like an oil slick on the surface of a magical wishing well. Little islands of foam creep down the sides of the glass.

S: The nose is rich, but not acrid or too insistent. Deep, rich chocolate aromas are the most pronounced, teased forward by hints of coffee and bourbon. This stout smells like a high-class chocolate bar dipped in hard liquor, or a rum-filled truffle dipped in coffee, or a beautiful woman holding a glass of bourbon dipped in high-class melted chocolate. Somewhere between those three.

T: Chewy chocolate and understated coffee flavors predominate for about a second, segueing into a powerful wash of bourbon. The round, tasty bourbon flavor is mellow at first, mediated by the coffee and chocolate. The tail end of the taste proffers hard liquor's delicious sting without numbing the palate, because it's softened by the chocolate warmth that came before. The aftertaste is mostly coffee and bourbon, without the stickiness that makes too-sweet beers difficult to drink. The more I drink, the more I notice the presence of all the flavors throughout each sip.

M: Round, smooth, thick like a dessert liqueur. The pleasant warmth and creaminess linger between sips. The moderate carbonation is not noticeable with all these dapper yet rugged flavors riding into town.

D: This is an incredibly well-balanced brew that goes down easy, unlike flavored stouts (coffee, chocolate, bourbon, or straight-up oak) in which the specialty flavor dominates too fiercely. This is a true gentleman's brew. If only they released it more than once a year. (1,843 characters)

4.97/5  rDev +9.2%

12oz bottle poured into a tulip.

A - Pours an inky black with no head save for a thin cinnamon lace.

S - Smells of roasted grain and dark chocolate. Much more subtle on the coffee than Breakfast Stout. Further sniffs reveal an oaky vanilla note. Bourbon remains pretty well hidden at first, but shows itself as the beer warms.

T - Coffee, chocolate, and vanilla all carry over into the palate, with Bourbon now coming into play as well. The whiskey, although obvious, is very well in balance with the rest of the beer. As the beer warms, the flavors grow more complex, with molasses, raisins, and figs. Hop bitterness builds and really comes through in the long finish.

M - Smooth and viscous, with a warming sensation on the tongue and in the throat.

D - A pleasure from start to finish. I enjoyed this even more than Breakfast Stout - I think the component flavors are much better integrated here. Definitely a beer that lives up to the hype. (949 characters)

4.47/5  rDev -1.8%

G: Oversized snifter.

A: Pours very, very dark and thick with a single-finger caramel-colored head, which has plenty of carbonation and air bubbles. Head recedes quickly; nice lacing.

S: Coffee and dark chocolate. A little bit of hops. Bourbon presence with a little bit of alcohol.

T: Burnt espresso to go with the bourbon; lots of malt and a little bit of hops to go along with the alcohol. Chocolate and creamy flavors linger after the beer goes down. Hints of caramel and vanilla as well. Incredibly complex--each sip brings something new.

M: Incredibly smooth. Unbelievably sooth and medium-bodied in the mouth, with the perfect amount of carbonation and a striking alcohol presence, which is not overpowering. Simply lovely.

D: Very drinkable for the style and ABV. It's a shame I was only able to pick up two bottles--hopefully I can scrounge some more up somewhere else. (884 characters)

4.62/5  rDev +1.5%

Was lucky enough to find this beer in Northern Massachusetts...I had almost given up hope.

A - Black. Very black. Quickly dissipating light brown head and leaves very little lacing on the glass.

S - Smells of burnt wood with coffee notes and something sweet that I can't quite put my finger on...I'm guessing vanilla.

T - Outta sight, my man! Lives up to the hype for sure! The coffee punch of the regular breakfast stout almost punches through but is stifled by the sweet woody bourbon flavor with vanilla highlights. The bourbon wood flavor lingers on the tongue long after sipping. I feel the flavor on every inch of my tongue. So. well. balanced.

M - Thick'n creamy. I love this beer in my mouth.

D - There is so much flavor in this beer that you have to drink it slowly and having more than one would be difficult. Definitely burns from the alcohol, but I've always liked that in my booze.

My tongue just took a KBS bath and now feels like a million bucks. This beer has so much flavor I think I'll still be tasting this beer in a week. (1,051 characters)

4.5/5  rDev -1.1%

Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout is black, real black.

Smells of wood, charred paper, and burnt coffee. Deep chocolate melds with bourbon creating a real treat on the snoot.

Tastes reminiscent of Breakfast Stout, but with a boozy bourbon background and a dollop of vanilla. Burn evident as beer warms, but deiselness noticed more in the warmth that spreads through the body than the actual taste. (401 characters)

4.73/5  rDev +4%

Black coffee with a thick finger of badass dark foam. The nose is roasted coffee, oak, vanilla and bourbon with chocolate malt. The taste mirrors the smell but with the bourbon coming more to the forefront. Rich and chocolatey flavors blend perfectly with bittering hops. Big and viscous it pours like motor oil and coats the mouth. The complexity grows with each sip. A world class beer, one of the best. (405 characters)

4.97/5  rDev +9.2%

EDIT::
So when I first reviewed this I don't think my palate was ready for this great of a beer. This current bottle is from 2/15/10 so it's just about 6 months old. IMO this is a perfect time to bust the cap on this one. The burn has mellowed a bit but there's enough there to keep me happy. This is world class. Mouthfeel is smooth as silk. I want to pop another one but I know I'll regret it.

With all the hype surrounding this beer, when i saw it at Capones i figured i better get one or i might not see it again for a while.
I'm hoping this lives up to its legendary reputation. It's not often i splurge and spend $9.50 for a 12oz. bottle.

This is from 2009. The bottle is different then the one currently pictured as the newer one says KBS instead of Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
Also, its listed at 11.2%abv. as apposed to 10%.

I'm drinking this one a few degrees below room temp.

Pours black as night. Silky, with the texture of used motor oil.
A Thin layer of tan head with little to no lacing.

The first scent i get is of rubbing alcohol. After a few more breaths i can smell some chocolate and burnt coffee along with the alcohol smell.

First sip is suprising smooth. After my second and third sip the bouquet of flavors are noticable.
Chocolate, coffee, and alcohol.

Mouthfeel is warm. Almost no carbonation is noticable.
Finishes smoothly with a nice warmth of alcohol.

This is in fact one of the best stouts i've tasted and i'm glad i got to sample one. (1,477 characters)

4.88/5  rDev +7.3%

The stout pours a reddish black with a mahogony crown. The head fades quickly into a thick ring of bubbles that coats the glass. The mix of brown, black, and red really makes this beer stand a bit above the typical black stouts.
The nose is dominated by bourbon, vanilla, chocolate, a little coffee...very strong alcohol presence, but it is blended in very well.
The taste is an amazing blend of bourbon and chocolate. The vanilla notes from the barrels stand between the two to keep them from fighting. There is a nice bitter chocolate finish that really sets off the taste buds. I was worried about this beer letting me down, it didn't.
The mouthfeel is perfect, just enough bitterness to keep the sweet at bay, with a nice bitter chocolate ending to round it off.
This beer is exceptionally drinkable, I am extremely impressed by Founders yet again for their ability to produce such fine examples of ambrosia. This beer definitely lives up to the hype, even when its this young...I can't imagine how well it will age...In a few years, this beer will be nothing short of amazing, but even now it is magnificent. (1,115 characters)

4.78/5  rDev +5.1%

A strong pour produces a 1-finger head the color of chocolate milk. The beer is dark black with slight tints of brown. The aroma is awesome-it smacks you in the face with coffee, big bold and roasty, followed by bitter chocolate, hints of vanilla before the bourbon comes in-slightly boozy.

Taste isn't surprising, huge notes of coffee and chocolate mingle perfectly with the vanilla coming in along with bourbon, big bold brassy bourbon, just the slightest taste of alcohol and a slightly dry finish for such a sweet beer. Mouthfeel is thick, chewey-viscous with lively carbonation. A pleasure.

This is a one and done beer for me. Whereas with FBS I can knock back two or three in a sitting, this beer is a doozy with such boozy goodness. Highly recommended, unless you don't like bourbon or coffee-then stay away from this beer and perhaps you should consider how it is you live. (883 characters)

4.27/5  rDev -6.2%

Poured from a 12 oz bottle into my Chimay goblet.

Appearance: Dark, dark brown, almost black. Almost no head, despite a force pour - a thin layer of dark chocolate colored foam that quickly subsided to nothing.

Smell: Sweet chocolate, and strong notes of bourbon in the background. Coffee intermingles with the bourbon. This baby smells strong. Doesn't smell like any beer I've had before, but it smells awesome.

Taste: Incredibly smooth. Bourbon and coffee mixed together, with no one flavor really dominating. Chocolate notes come out as well. Each flavor is highlighted at a different point during the sip, and the taste lingers long after. Doesn't taste nearly as strong as it smells, or as I expected it to be, but there is a very nice warming sensation from the alcohol on the back end of each sip. All of the flavors complement each other perfectly. If I had a complaint, it is that at times the flavors almost seem to separate, instead of blend together. As the beer warms, the bourbon flavor begins to dominate.

Mouthfeel: Incredibly creamy, almost chewy. Perfectly carbonated. *Slightly* thin, but only just.

Drinkability: This beer is dangerous. It tastes very good, and the alcohol is only evident in the aftertaste - not nearly as much of a sipper as I thought it would be. Very glad I had the opportunity to pick up a few bottles of this. (1,357 characters)

I will tell you the truth. With all the hype surrounding this beer I was sure this was going to be a HUGE let down. As I was not too impressed with the regular breakfest stout. Now I have this to say, I dont think the Lord our God would let a beer get any better.

Appearance: Thick, as black as the night, not too far from used 5w30. A thin brown head that collects around the sides of the glass. This head looks like a cloudy sattelite photo of the earth.

Smell: Oh man, like those sweet vanilla cigars old men smoke, like a fresh bottle of vanilla, leather, good coffee, a pleasent alcohol sweetness with nothing offensive detected.

Taste: I drank this at room temp. Who could do this beer justice and describe its taste? This is like creamy vanilla ice cream and port wine. Its not too sweet though I would say on a scale of 1-10 its about a 6. But once you get that initial sweetness the hops come in to keep it in check.

Mouthfeel: Its thick. Like vitamin D milk. Subtle carbonation, I love its touch and how it sets my mind at ease. No fizziness.

Drinkability: When it comes to high alcohol beers you expect them to be a bit harsh and kind of tough to get down. This is an exception, its super smooth. I would like to drink this all the time.

This is the best beer I have had thus far. For me it has surpassed the hype. I imagine only the Saints in Heaven are drinking anything better. (1,399 characters)

3.84/5  rDev -15.6%

I had an 8oz. glass of this at the South Philly Tap Room during Philly Beer Week. Cost me $9, bringing it in at more than $1.12 an oz., but I figured it was a legendary beer so what the hell. My general feeling is that imperial stouts are overrated on BeerAdvocate, and this one seemed to be something of a case in point. It is by all means a wonderful beer though, whether it serves as my imperial stout whipping boy or not.

Appearance: Black as night and smooth like motor oil. Virtually no head.

Smell: Lots of coffee and a little whisky.

Taste: Depth of malt flavors is extreme; coffee above all, whisky, vanilla, dark chocolate, all things dark and dreamy. But not enough of the whisky, I was surprised to find. It and the vanilla notes were kind of buried beneath some of the heavier characteristics.

Mouthfeel: Smooth and viscous, slightly syrupy with smooth and light carbonation.

Drinkability: Highly delicious and a special treat, but I have satisfied my curiosity for the moment. You'll never see me kicking this one out of my glass though. (1,057 characters)

This is for the 2009 release of what is now officially KBS, and 11.2% ABV

After hearing the (deserved) "hype," I decided I must have this beer as soon as possible. I found out it was brewed once per year rather than semi-ann or quarterly, and that the release was going to be over my spring break's ending weekend. Calling! I tried their amazing Breakfast Stout the previous summer and it was nothing short of amazing.. it is the one that I sipped once, and then again, while thinking "I think I want to learn to like stouts!" I added the color stout to my palate.

KBS:
It is not as think as one might expect, especially compared to the Old Curmudgeon I had at school the following night(sticky! but in foam) It did pour an almost black brown into my glass. The aroma of bourbon was prominent, also containing chocolate and coffee notes.

The taste was sort of 3 parts. It seemed to start with chocolate and a little coffee, then more chocolate and other ingredients(incl. oatmeal). Then you get hit with chocolate, oatmeal, and bourbon. Finally, the finish gives you some chocolate but the bourbon is sort of in your nose, too, providing somewhat stronger noted than before.

This beer was incredible. Just as you are ready to say that it is tied with regular Breakfast Stout, just different, you realise how delicious the bourbon flavor really is, and how much it adds by being obviously present in the aroma and taste, but without the alcohol taste to spoil it. And KBS is ridiculously drinkable. Definitely could creep up on you. Enjoy! (1,542 characters)

4.38/5  rDev -3.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

12oz bottle poured into a nonic.

A - jet black like used motor oil with a hint of a dark brown head that in a flash was gone. (as to be expected with bourbon barrel aged beers.)

S - chocolate, roasted barley, tobacco, smoke, charred barley, oak, vanilla. the smell is essentially Breakfast Stout that has a bourbon barrel tinge to it. very coffee heavy.

T - very coffee heavy. coffee, roasted barley, espresso, smoke, tobacco, charred malt. vanilla, oak, and alcohol come into play as the beer warms. there's also some dark chocolate in the finish. Essentially it tastes like sweetened guinness draught that's been bourbon barrel aged, but that's simplifying it too much because it's so much more.

M - thick and viscous. it appeared to leave a film on my glass.

D - very good beer. I'm glad i picked up a few (seven) extra bottles for cellaring.

Additionally: Does it live up to the hype? Yes. Definitely one to seek out if you're an Imperial Stout fan. (960 characters)

4.82/5  rDev +5.9%

12 oz. Murky black brown pour, light does not penetrate, brown around the edges. Very limited brown head, a ring sticks around and a swirl leaves a minibubble lace around the glass.
Aroma is abundant with roasted malts, espresso, vanilla, woody tones, caramel and molasses. All this does nothing but increase as it warms.
Mouthfeel is near creamy, surprisingly a bit lively for the dissapation of the head.
Taste is everything in the nose intermingling. Great barrel and vanilla one second, dark chocolate, molasses and espresso the next. Finishes with just a hint of coffee, and molasses. There are no negatives in bitterness/sourness or anything overdone in this. As long as you are ready for what you should expect from this, there is absolutely no dissapointment.
This is the best double stout I have had sans aging flat out. There is no need to cellar this to get what you are expecting. I have several to age, but I'm guessing this will be one that does not change much from age. The Alesmith stouts are the only others I've had that can equal this without age. (1,067 characters)

4.57/5  rDev +0.4%

Pours thick and opaque with a creamy tan head that virtually coats the glass. Some head lingers, though it does thin out rather quickly.

Ahhh, one of the best noses I've experienced. Simultaneous waves of vanilla, coffee, sweet chocolate, and oaky goodness. I can't think of anything that could improve the aromas carried by the KBS.

Drinks velvety smooth with a thick, rich mouthfeel that coats the mouth. The sweetness of the vanilla and chocolate are balanced wonderfully by the bitterness of the coffee and roasted grains, as well as by the warmth imparted by the bourbon barrel. Finish is medium-to-long, making this a great beer for sipping. Alcohol strength (which is 11.2% on the bottle, but listed as 10% above), comes throughh a little in the end, but for me it's balanced enough.

After waiting many months for this beauty to arrive in NC, I was not disappointed. Awesome. Founders continues to impress me with their beers, this being the best yet. (961 characters)

I'm forgoing the usual format to simply say that this is exquisite. If there is such a thing as "perfect" this is it. What else could I possibly add to the legions who think of this as one of the greatest achievements in beerdom? Simply amazing. (245 characters)

4.92/5  rDev +8.1%

2009 KBS, 11.2% ABV, 70 IBU's

A: Thick, viscous on the pour. Consistency of motor oil. Pitch black, opaque with a slight dark tan head which dissipates quickly.

S: The aromas on the forefront are bourbon and oak which lends nice vanilla notes. That is followed by an onslaught of gourmet bold coffee and dark chocolate. This one makes my mouth water... always a good sign. I could literally get lost in the aroma ... the best aroma I have ever experienced in a beer

T: Wow, talk about balance for such a big beer. The bourbon and coffee play off of each other flawlessly with undertones of vanilla, dark chocolate, and oak. As the glass warms, different flavors are accented. First it was the bourbon, then the coffee, then the chocolate. All of it comes together with a presence of alcohol at the end, but at 11.2%, this is to be expected. I am thankful I got my hands on a few of these.

M: A very thick body that is silky smooth.

D: Simply delicious. 'Nuff said. (971 characters)

4.85/5  rDev +6.6%

Sampling with some friends, Eric and Nicole for St. Pat's!
Nose is roasted caramel very much like a good cup of joe, as expected. Head is relaxed, maybe its the glass?
First flavors are chocolate-y, candied. Lighter than expected. Good Lord, is it good. Complex maltiness, kind of like a fine wine, many threads of flavor which melt together easily. Notes of mellow vanilla. Makes me want experiment with old bourbon...someday. Finishes easy-easy. Slides down the palate like mercury and then keeps on giving. Really too excited to give real due to this fine, fine beer. Founders knocks it out again! Thanks! (609 characters)

4.44/5  rDev -2.4%

Bottle courtasy of mcallister. I havnt had a beer in 7 days, I cant think of a better way to get back into drinkin then with this.

Poured from a 12oz brown stuby bottle into my Surly tulip. A billowing head slowly dovelops into a fluffy very dark brown 2 finger head. The texture pours like oil, very thickly from the bottle. Forming thin streaks of dark brown lace. Black in color with no light penetration.

Aroma is robust, with lots of dark malty chocolate, coffee, vanilla, very nice amount of boozy bourban aroma with toasted woody notes. Some sweetness at the knose, ahhh the oaky bourban aromas are intoxicating.

Wow, first sip brings a smile and respect to the brewer for making such an awsome taste possible. Upfront carbonation zing is present but only behind a thick creamy curtain. This is up there with some of the creamier RIS's I've had, for mouthfeel.

The taste is a very dark bakers chocolate, with bittering bite through the swallow. Things get warm here, but not solvent like, it mimicks the bourban warmth more so. Its earthy with toastyness and lots of oak. Chocolate fading at the swallow and coffee coming in as well as a balancing smoothness and more laid back flavors, not as overwhelming at the swallow. All of that boozy warmth and huge bitter chocolate woodyness falls away. Lingering with light chocolate, wood and vanilla.

Very interesting brew. Havnt had anything in comparison to this in a long time. (1,437 characters)

4.9/5  rDev +7.7%

This is my first time trying KBS and I wasn't disappointed in the least. All in all a phenomenol beer.

Appearance - looks like motor oil - beautiful creamy brown bubbles with little lacing on the glass. While the beer sits the lacing produces some swirling in the glass which is quite beautiful. When I finished pouring this into the glass, it left about 2 fingers worth of tan head

Smell: The bourbon is strong in this brew. Hint of coffee coming through.

Mouthfeel - very creamy mouthfeel

Taste - bitterness was stronger than expected in the finish. That may be why this is listed at 70 IBU vs. the usual 25 IBU. When I bought this from my local beer place, the cashier told me it tastes like chocolate pudding. I taste vanilla, coffee, and a hint of chocolate. Another taste coming through from time to time is the bourbon. The bourbon is definately contributing to the bitterness. This is probably the most complex flavor in a beer I have ever experienced. Fantastic.

Drinkability - the alcohol is definately present in this beer. Then again, it's 11.2% alcohol so it better be present! Even with the high alcohol content of this brew, I believe the drinkability of the beer is quite high. I could definately have 2-3 of these in a sitting.

At $6.00 a beer, I was a little nervous of being let down. Luckily, this beer is as exceptional as everyone on here speaks of. It is amazing. (1,395 characters)

4.82/5  rDev +5.9%

In honor of this year's release, I cracked open my last two bottles from last year. A small tear fell as these last two were poured.

Very interesting. Two bottles purchased in the same half case from last year that I was lucky enough to get and two bottles stored in the exact same cellar conditions. One of the bottles had a much sharper bourbon smell while the other one had a less pronounced bourbon smell that seems to have flattened out somewhat over the last year.

A - Beautiful pour into my large snifter glass. A small tan head rises up to greet you after your pour.

S - The one bottle had a very pronounced bourbon smell in addition to some oak, vanilla, and slight coffee smell. The other bottle had a slightly more pronounced coffee and oak smell but not so much of the bourbon.

T - This is probably my favorite beer that I have ever had. Unlike the Breakfast Stout which hammers you with charred coffee, the Kentucky is an intoxicating combination of bourbon, oak, vanilla, and coffee. To me, this is nearly perfection in a glass.

M - Great. You can certainly get a nice warming sensation while this bear rests on your tongue. You want to keep it there, it is that good.

D - You have to be careful with this one. You want more, but you know better.

All in all, just about the perfect beer from my perspective. Hard to imagine that this one can get better. Seek it out and enjoy it. It IS that good. Can't wait to try this year's. (1,450 characters)

4.46/5  rDev -2%

Served on nitro tap at Founders brew pub on KBS day.

A: Pours dark brown to black with a ½ inch super creamy frothy gray head. Looks exactly like Guinness in this form. Huge foamy lacing, draping across the glass.

S: The nitro dulls the smell a little. The smell now is now reminiscent of a chocolate stout, instead of a huge bourbon barrel monster. Dull chocolate, coffee, no noticeable alcohol or hop presence.

M/T: Much lighter then regular KBS, making it a super creamy, medium body. The carbonation much more present then KBS in the bottle or on tap. Second wave is all alcohol, this is a pretty hot beer, followed by roasted malts.

D: With a high APV, couldn't session this one, but the nitro makes it feels much lighter and more manageable then the KBS out of the bottle. I like this version of KBS. A nice twist that might be better than the original? This version does make it more drinkable. KBS is such a huge beer that even though it lost a little with the nitro frothiness, it still is a monster. (1,017 characters)

4.84/5  rDev +6.4%

I was going to hold off reviewing this until I'd had a few of them, but I can't.

It pours out pitch black, with a thin head. It fades a bit, leaving swirls of bubbles and leaves little bits of lace all the way down. Looks about like what I'd expect, but a bigger head would've really made me fall in love. The smell, it can't get any better. First you get wood, just wonderful wood, mixed in with a brilliant bourbon smell, a bit of alcohol. Then there's the coffee, roasted a bit burnt, but very nice. Then you really smell vanilla and chocolate, BIG vanilla sometimes, and really beautiful dark chocolate others. I mean, there's nothing else I could ask for, and the best part, the very best part, is every time I put my face up to the glass, there's something new, and something great. The taste is wonderful, just like the smell. It's totally different from the average stout, but everything is there. First you get a very woody, earth coffee taste, like bourbon mixed with fresh brewed coffee. Then comes the vanilla, and its very nice as it sweetens, and is almost creamy like good vanilla ice cream, and finishes like a very smooth dark chocolate bar, and just a bit of an alcohol after burn. But the alcohol mostly warms. The mouthfeel is just perfect, smooth and creamy, with infinite complexity. I was just fascinated at every sip, and couldn't put it down. I wouldn't put it down under any circumstances, and is possible the greatest drinker at 10% I've ever had. Really incredible. Really, really incredible. You must find it and taste it. This is exactly what everyone should shoot for if making a bourbon barrel aged stout. (1,638 characters)

4.49/5  rDev -1.3%

A - Poured from a bottle into a pint glass. Pours black with a thin brown head.

S - Burnt coffee, fresh vanilla, cocoa, oak.

T - Overwhelming black coffee flavor mellowing into chocolate, big pop from the vanilla, all wrapped up in a bourbony, oaky blanket. Warm Kahlua-like alcohol burn in the finish. You can taste every percent of the ABV here, and it's expertly handled. Great flavor.

M - Just thinner than medium bodied with a syrupy viscosity to it, and a little crispness from the carbonation. (503 characters)

Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) from Founders Brewing Company