Join our email list →

Fruit / Vegetable Beer | 5.50% ABV

Beer added by: Vdubb86 on 01-31-2011

3.92/5  rDev +7.4%

On tap at Founder's Bar

A-Hazy light colored beer. Bar was dark and I think it was almost, if not, pink.
S-Light and friuty. Mainly cherries come through.
T-Tasted like a cherry sprite. Very refreshing and clean.
M-Very light and crisp.
D-Highly drinkable. Great edition to Founder's line up

3.83/5  rDev +4.9%

Served in a nonic pint glass on nitro at Founders

This beer is a combo of a fruit beer and a cream ale and only served on nitro to keep it's creaminess. This beer is served a hazy pink color with a nice white foam on the surface. I have to be honest I didn't think that a beer could look more feminine in my hands than this one does, but there you have it. The smell is oddly weak but gives notes of both the raspberries and cherries that were used to make this beer. The taste is the same 2 fruits as previously mentioned, but there is a slight tartness to them on the palate. You can't go wrong with the nitro here it makes the beer taste like a fruit cream saver. However there is just something that is weird with this beer that I just can't put my finger on that makes me not really into the whole experience. So thankfully this beer was for my girlfriend and not for me. And it was better than the shandy (Founders Pale Ale & Lemonade) they gave her too.

Founders Bangin' Berry Cream from Founders Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.