Krynitsa 1 Ljuks - OAO Krinitsa

OAO Krinitsa visit their website

Euro Pale Lager |  4.00% ABV

Beer added by: atis on 05-03-2009

2.38/5  rDev -1.7%

The website says this beer is the best-seller of Krynitsa. It also says this beer is for people who enjoy life and value high quality. Anyway, I suppose my ratings are slightly skewed as I drank this beer after a long and difficult day.

500 ml bottle from Riga, very fresh.

Pours pale golden with white head that dissipates to patchy layer, some small carbonation bubbles rising, patchy lacing. Aroma is clean sweet malt, light straw.

Taste is lemony and light bittery with clean, medium dry finish and light bittery aftertaste. Mouthfeel is light, more than average biting carbonation.

Overall, it feels way too light. I would not say its taste was bad, but it needs to be far more intense. Maybe enjoyable during hot summer day...when I think back now, if I was not that thirsty, the beer would have gotten worse review. Unfortunately I had only one bottle.

Krynitsa 1 Ljuks from OAO Krinitsa
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.