Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb - Paulaner Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG

Paulaner Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG visit their website
Germany

Hefeweizen |  5.50% ABV

Beer added by: SixpointJMH on 08-17-2001

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 2,855 | Reviews: 1,280

Poured from bottle to blanche de chambly glass. Best before date on back.

A: poured a nice orange in colour with a very fluffy white pillow-top head. Thick in colour ( opaque)

S: Scents of citrus and clove dominate this wheat beer. Orange and coriander as well.

T: citrus fruits off the top, with hints of spice onj the finish.

M: almost creamy on the palate. Little carbonation. Quite smooth

This beer is one of my all time favorites, very drinkable, and refreshing, espcially on a hot day. This one is always in my fridge/

This is absolutely my favorite beer. I can find nothing that is not exceptional about this beer. The look, the feel, the taste. It is the chameleon of beers too because it will go with any situation, any food, anything. It is full bodied enough to be great on a cold night, sitting next to a fire. At the same time, I load up coolers of these on ice at my summer BBQ's and they go like crazy - they go down easy, are incredibly refreshing on a hot day and don't leave you all bloated. They go great with any food - beef/poultry/especially fish. They taste is completely unique, you won't find a better tasting beer in my book. And if you are a Hefe-Weissen fan, this is head and shoulders above all others. I've tried almost all of them, some I love, some I don't but none compare to this one. If only drinking on the job wasn't frowned upon, I would drink these all day!

what can you say about a beer that is about near perfect. It has a great sweet citrus start with just a hint of hops.

It finsihes light and refreshing. This may be a perfect beer. Definitely a top 5 beer for me.

Probably unfair for me to review I love this beer way too much. I even know when my local store gets their deliveries so I can insure I pick it up fresh.

Love this beer especially in the summer

Paulaner Hefe-Weizen is one of my favorite wheat beer.
Head :good strong and full of flavor.
Body :cloudy almost thick hazy almost heavy.
Taste :a little clove kind of vannila almost fruttie.
Aftertaste:thick rich creemy malty,
Made me look for another!

I have had this beer so many times and for whatever reason, never reviewed it. I have had it in a bottle, can, and tap; my review is based on a tall can here in Europe.

This beer is always so gorgeous, great orange hue with a nice pillowy white head; just be careful when pouring, sometimes it gets a little wild.

Smell is so fresh, strong citrus and bubblegum.
Low and behold, it was canned on 3/10/10! Cans are where it's at!

Med body, incredibly frothy and unfiltered mouth feel, amazing biting carbonation.
Great wheat malt presence upfront with a strong flavor of banana. Nice clove notes throughout with a hint of citrus hops and nice fruity esters.
Finishes with a strong bubblegum note and a lingering citrus bite.
Overall; fresh tasting, definitive notes, amazing mouth feel.

I have said it before and will continue to say it; this is my favorite beer for the following reason...I can seriously drink it all day, any time, any day...hand me a Paulaner hefe in the middle of the night and I will gladly wake up and drink it!

Honestly, if there is a better Hefeweizen; I can't wait to try it!

I would say that is the best beer in the world. The taste is perfect, the smell is perfect...

You can buy this beer in the US too. I am pretty sure.. it is a global-player. Drink it cold! I got one in Beverly Hills (Bar Nineteen 12). It is a dream!

The taste is not quite like (Franz) but is just as enjoyable. This beer isn't really sweet but is a great tasting hefe. I like this beer I just like (Franz) better

I write this review as I'm drinking this beer and I find everything about it outstanding. The coloring of this beer is a very murky orange, and the head came out to look, taste, and feel very fluffy and creamy. The taste is spectacular, very smooth, and I don't know if it's just me but I almost taste a very subtle hint of oranges. I find it smooth and mellow in taste, aftertaste, and feel. I love it.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb from Paulaner Brauerei GmbH & Co. KG