Double Red - Square One Brewery & Distillery

Square One Brewery & Distillery visit their website
Missouri, United States

American Amber / Red Ale |  9.20% ABV

Beer added by: JoEBoBpr on 08-27-2010

This dark amber ale is our English version of an I.P.A.. We use all English hops which do not have the citrus character of our regular I.P.A. or our Imperial I.P.A.. This beer finishes with a nice, malty flavor.
to view more.
Ratings: 5 | Reviews: 1
4.15/5  rDev n/a

Poured into a pint glass.

A - Pours a nice light mahogany color with some nice reddish and amber hues. There is a nice .5 inch head that is light tan and recedes leaving some nice sticky lace.

S - Starts off grassy and earthy with good Hop character and profile. Not very citrussy.

T - Starts off with some nice grassy hop flavor with some slight cannabis flavors. There is a nice English Pale malt finish that adds a nice bread and grain like flavor tho the backend of the beer. Well balanced beer with a good bitter and dry finish.

M & D - Square One continues to impress me especially with this beer and their cask offerings. Nice and medium bodied with good CO2. Delicious and refreshing.

to view more.
Double Red from Square One Brewery & Distillery
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.