Sweaty Betty Blonde - Boulder Beer / Wilderness Pub

Boulder Beer / Wilderness Pub visit their website
Colorado, United States

American Pale Wheat Ale |  5.20% ABV

Availability: Summer

(Beer added by: Quaffer on 06-06-2004)
« first ‹ prev | 626-650 | 651-675 | 676-700  | next › last »
4.7/5  rDev +37%

Best Beer I have ever had, and it comes with a healthy kick too! I want MORE!! It is a spring beer that only comes around once a year, but I anticipate having this beer and beg my supplier to have it in stock for me. From the great, clean taste to the appearance and feel of this beer, it gets consistent high marks from me.

KWHodges56, Apr 17, 2013
4.75/5  rDev +38.5%

Stevie_Janowski, May 23, 2013
4.78/5  rDev +39.4%

Pours golden "blonde" into a pint glass with a frothy head that stays almost completely still as I drink it.

Smell is extremely pleasant. Banana first comes to mind with a slight hint of citrus. One of the best smelling wheat's I've come across.

Taste is very similar to smell. A hint of banana up front with hoppy and lemon notes. Little bit of a clove aftertaste for me. I love this stuff.

Mouthfeel is light but still passes my test. Great for drinking several of them at a time, you'll just keep going back for more.

Overall I can say this is definitely one of my favorite beers to date. I am a huge fan of wheat beers, though. For someone looking for an incredible amount of flavor you might want something else, but for an easy drinking and delicious beer you can't beat one of these. I'd love to try it on tap at some point.

WellDont, Aug 21, 2012
4.88/5  rDev +42.3%

poured a very hazy straw color with close to a two finger white head that faded to just covering the beer with a sticky lace that followed the beer down the glass. aromas of wheat and lemon grass and spice. taste, wheat malt, lemon grass, cloves and other spices with a peppery ending lingers for a bit. mouthfeel is very light and crisp and spicy. will definitely be looking for more of sweaty betty.

billybob, Apr 28, 2007