Microbrew Invitational

Oregon, United States | website

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

10 Ingredients:
Malts: Northwest Harrington, Crystal,
Triumph, Maier Munich & C-15.
Hops: Styrian Golding & Amarillo.

13º PLATO
77 AA
3º Lovibond

Added by BeerAdvocate on 01-27-2001

firstprev| 626-650 | 651-675 | 676-700  | next → last
Reviews: 678 | Ratings: 1,321
4.75/5  rDev +30.5%

Slightly hazy butterscotch-orange color. Yellow highlights like a Veuve-Clicquot NV Brut label.

A nose of tangerine juice...& Rain...Moist...Mossy.

Big, broad bitterness that becomes almost cocoa-like. Perfectly (and thoroughly) extracted hops...Bright, black currant flavors breathe gently across the butter, cream, butterscotch and hop resins.

Clean...Hard...Dense...Polished

A charming, sunny, Hollywood starlet on the outside. Blonde. Happy-go-lucky.

Trenchant, cured herb herb character on the inside.

4.88/5  rDev +34.1%

My dream in life is to hook up with my friend Fred Savage and hitchhike to Meth Mountain in Oregon because not only is it a beautiful state, but the beer is divine. My only goal besides shooting meth would be to take the Rogue brewery tour. The Juniper Pale Ale is exquisite reminding me of how much I used to love sipping Hi-C after a hard day of water polo.

This ale was a great choice for me. If you're looking for something that isnt too heavy and has a really clean finish I highly suggest this choice. I'm not big on the real hoppy stuff, but I do want to taste it. This was perfect for that. Like i said it was had a clean finish, and was very refreshing. The place I was at had alot of taps, and many more I wanted to try, but i couldnt get enough of this one, i had 3 and was completely satisfied just having tasted this one.

firstprev| 626-650 | 651-675 | 676-700  | next → last