Learn more about beer and save over 53% with a 3-year subscription.

Black (黑) - Mikkeller ApS

Black (黑)Black (黑)

Mikkeller ApS visit their website

American Double / Imperial Stout |  17.50% ABV

Beer added by: kkipple on 02-19-2008

Brewed at De Proefbrouwerij.

Ingredients: Water, malt, roasted barley, dark cassonade, ale yeast and champagne yeast.
3.2/5  rDev -14%

Pitch, inky black. No head. A touch of lacing.

Very sweet, port wine aroma with lots of esters, alcohol and fruit.

The flavour is odd. Strong, sweet malts. A fair amount of alcohol. Port. Bitter, acrid roast. A hint of spiciness. For me this has a lot of interesting notes but they don't work entirely well together. For instance, I feel like I have diabetes coming on while at the same time having masively bitter, acrid roast trying to counter it.

Full body with moderate carbonation.

This is an interesting beer and I could see it being polarising. I'm not convinced that the roast entirely works or that this is the best use of the ingredients here and the flavours are iffy.

3.21/5  rDev -13.7%

pours a jet black with a slight purple as it pours into the snifter, has a very small brown head, and some lacing.

smell is of lots of alcohol, dark fruits, cocoa, and a touch of coffee.

taste is thick, overbearing alcohol, bitter and bakers chocolate, and licorice.

overall it is just to much in the face with the alcohol that it gets in the way of any other smells and flavors, aging might help.

3.22/5  rDev -13.4%

A - Pitch black with a tiny, almost non-existent, fizzy, dark cafe tan colored head. This disappears fast leaving just a bit of a ring of lace around the edge.

S - Dark coffee aroma with a fair amount of dark, bitter chocolate and roasted malt. Somewhat of a soy presence and some whisky, peat, and smokey aspects with just a bit of vanilla. Slight sweet, molasses like aroma as well, and alcohol is pretty noticeable, but given the ABV it is pretty well covered.

T - Strong alcohol presence with some dark roasted coffee and chocolate. Some whisky, peat, and vanilla flavor is present. A dark fruit liqueur and soy sauce flavors come out mid sip giving it a tart, sourish type of flavor that isn't that great. Roasted flavors, faint hint of sweet dark fruit, and whisky come out a bit more on the finish, along with the ever present and strong alcohol.

M - Slightly above medium body with very little carbonation. Smooth and slick, oily feel.

D - Far too hot and boozy to be very drinkable. Definitely a sipper. Mid sip, the dark fruit tartness and soy sauce is a bit off-putting. Start and finish aren't bad though. Not one that I would drink often and definitely a nightcap drink.

Notes: Best Before 29/04/19. The combination of intense alcohol and the soy/tart mid sip made this a little unappealing. Not one I would seek out again, but it wasn't the worst beer I've had. Would be interesting to age.

3.24/5  rDev -12.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

Well, I always enjoy beers that push the envelope, so I just had to try this..

Pours a beautiful thick black with an impressive 3 finger dark tan head that leaves a ridiculous amount of lacing. Quite impressive, I must say.

Smells of alcohol with a bit of chocolate/coffee and dark fruits hiding way back there. Still, fusel alcohols are extremely dominant.

Taste is most intense. Lots of alcohol. Taste this and you may question the 17.5% on the label. As in, you wonder if it isn't really higher than that. Tons of ash. The previous quotes about this possibly being brewed in hell? Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. To those that find Abyss ashy...just try this. Seriously. Nothing will taste like an ashtray after this beer. Chocolate and dark fruit sweetness start crossing the line to being sickly sweet. The bitterness here is harsh. This beer is still extremely green. The alcohol is very noticeable upon swallow. Wow. Balanced? Hell no.

Mouthfeel is coating, thick, rich and, well, kind of ridiculous.

Drinkability. How do I even rate that for a beer like this?

I don't quite know what to say. The sadistic part of me enjoys this experience. Let's put it this way - this beer is one of the most alcoholic, ashiest, out of balance beers I have ever had. I am actually quite glad to have tried it - I've never had a beer like it. I don't necessarily like it, so to speak, but I will not forget this beer. I just keep thinking...ashes of hell....ashes of hell...this is either your worst nightmare or your sadistic pleasure.

This far, and I still haven't scored a single category. I will do this, but numbers alone cannot make you understand this beer. For a beer like this, the numbers don't even matter. Have a glass, and you will understand. Thank you Mikkeller...not for brewing some amazing beer...but for providing an experience.

And...for the scores I gave - just ignore them. I can't really properly rate this beer. Rating by style guidelines...and most other guidelines, this would fair quite poorly. But well, sometimes I like an odd experience. Two more left for aging. Will time make this a great beer? Well, this shall most definitely be an experiment.

3.24/5  rDev -12.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 1

Poured from a 375 ml bottle into a pint glass. 11/10/08. Bottle is corked & caged. Cool looking label art. Cork came out with a pathetic pop.

Pours the deepest of blacks, with a dense one-finger brown head. The head dropped slowly leaving nice lacing. The aroma is intense. Roasted malt, milk and dark chocolate, dark roasted coffee, dark fruit, red wine, rubber, alcohol, and more alcohol. Crazy and intense.

Taste is equally crazy and intense. Sweet malt and milk chocolate, bitter dark chocolate and roasted coffee. A very powerful alcohol presence in the taste, probably due to the 17.5% ABV. Dark fruit, licorice, and red wine/port flavors are also present. Taste is very bold and like a punch to the taste buds. Would be much, much better without the fusel alcohol taste.

Feel is smooth and creamy with low but ample carbonation. Lots of warming alcohol on the way down. Drinkability is very low for me. The fusel alcohols make it very hard to drink. I wasn't even able to finish the bottle. Way too hot right now.

Overall, it's not bad. I think the ABV is way too high, and if it were lower then this would be a really tasty and enjoyable beer. But instead, the fusel alcohol dominates everything making it hard to enjoy. It is unique, and an interesting experience, but definitely not worth the cost ($17)

3.27/5  rDev -12.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

had to actually grab locking pliers to get this thing open... the cork was not budging.

poured into my bulbed bottom chang glass... :)
pours like motor oil. no head... but then I notice that there is a tiny bit of lacing clinging to the glass edges... there is a bit of hope in this.

nose... smells like beef bouillon and soy sauce... and booze.

front is very sweet, sugary, chocolate, and holy aftertaste of booze/coffee/beef bouillon. Beef bouillon fades after a few sips, but the others stay. Cant say I have ever had a beer that tastes like beef bouillon... for 17.5%, this doesnt really show it much... I mean yeah, you can tell there is a really high abv, but this is "covered" well... I actually kinda like this. I am not sure how to rate this... it really is not an imperial stout, if I rated to that, it would be really low, but this is in a class by itself... Sip for a few hours... cellar for a few decades.

3.29/5  rDev -11.6%

Vintage 2007 (black foil).

The liquid is clear, the colour black. No head, although there are some brown bubbles on the liquid.

The powerful smell got distinct note of soy sauce. Raw alcohol. Coffee. Nuts.

The taste is dry and strong. Dried fruits. Fiery alcohol. Liqueur fills candy. Dandelions. Sherry. No noticeable bitterness. The aftertaste got thick oily flavours of soy sauce, coffee and cocoa sauce. The finish brings a surprisingly strong bitter flavour as well as hints of figs.

No carbonation. The liquid is thick and smooth.

An interesting and powerful brew. However I can appreciate the craft, I wouldn’t buy another bottle.

3.29/5  rDev -11.6%

Pours deep jet black into a snifter. Very little life in the head, just a touch of burnt mocha. Hardly any lacing but a solid oily coating. Smells of burnt malts, soy sauce, chocolate, anise, charcoal, and alcohol. Tastes of citrus peel, raisins, and some sweet malts up front briefly along with a touch of chocolate and caramel before an assertive blow of burnt toast, soy sauce, charcoal, alcohol, and burnt coffee comes in and crushes your tastebuds and leaves your body shivering in fear. Full in body with low carbonation, sticky and thick. A sweet barleywine-like beginning with an insane abrasive charring finish and lots of booziness. Way too much to handle even 1/2 a bottle of, thank goodness for friends to share with. Though when all is said and done, they may wonder if you consider them a friend or an enemy!

3.3/5  rDev -11.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Cheers to Goblinmunkey7 for sharing this beer

Consumed 12/8/12

Note: 2009 or 2010 bottle(?)

Appearance: Deep, inky black - pours with a small, dark brown head - keeps a light, fizzy ring - still, brooding

Smell: Holy buckets of booze, Batman - loads of alcohol, as I guess I would expect for 17.50% - charred, burnt - hyper caramelized, with loads of brown sugar and molasses - sweet, in a brown sugary way

Taste: In a word, boozy - burnt, dark fruit - caramelized fruit, dark caramel, molasses - loads of brown sugar, so sugary it's almost like they added brown sugar post-fermentation - touch of soy sauce - roasty, like concentrated, sweet espresso - very sweet, very boozy - intense, with a few years of aging

Mouthfeel: Medium-ish body, syrupy and oily, but not in a heavy way - alcoholic like a liqueur, with a hot aftertaste

Overall: It's like... a liqueur

Well, this is ridiculous. Even with years of aging, it's hot and ridiculous. I wouldn't describe it as a hot mess, but it's a challenge to even sip this. At the very least, it's very interesting.

3.3/5  rDev -11.3%

Foamy dark brown head tops this beer. It's really black in color... Gee is that where they got the name? The head shows insane retention and is going nowhere.

O.K., and I just a sucker for a label??? I see an Asian logo.... The aroma reminds me a bit of sake.... I thought that, then looked at the label...

WOOOOW.... Huge alcohol flavor.... Is this a black Sake??? Black licorice... dark roasted malt... alcohol, alcohol. Fairly rich sweetness...coconut? Some fruit in the middle...

Wow, this drinks like a hard alcohol drink vs. a beer.

Body is about medium in thickness, but it drinks big due to the high alcohol content...

It's interesting, but not up my alley..

Wonder if it's called Black since you might Black out if you drink the entire bottle...

3.32/5  rDev -10.8%

Bottled Dec '07, reviewed May '12 (4.5 years).
Pours black with no head.
Aroma is very sweet smelling, more like a port than a beer. Some vegemite shows along with grape notes. Also some chocolate fudge.
Flavours include smooth booze, roasted malt, more roasted malt and ash. Some soft vinous notes. Pretty serious stuff, but good for sipping. A fairly hoppy bitterness in the finish. Not all that complex though.
No carbonation and a very syrupy body that suits the beer well.

3.33/5  rDev -10.5%

Pours black with a huge dense foam from a bottle.
Aroma is of brown sugar, molasses, espresso and a high tart fruitiness.
Flavour is intensely roasty with a boozy, warming quality. There is an almost sharp fruity tartness at the front and a strong and lingering roast bitterness in the finish. So incredibly bitter and crazy boozy which nearly masks the big malts.
Feels thick and syrupy.
I'm really torn about this beer, just too bitter for me. I think I will let my second bottle mature for a good while and see how it goes.

3.35/5  rDev -9.9%

Drank on Tap at the Sail and Anchor, Fremantle.

A - Pours an oily dark Ebony colour with a small tanned head that dies quickly.

S - Aromas of choclate and roasted malts with a stringent spirit like aroma of strong alcohol.

T - The flavours were at extremes and mostly were very hot and spicy. No subtleness present. The boozyness takes this beer over and leaves an unpleasent sticky charred flavour in your mouth.

M - Full to medium body and light to medium carbonation.

O - I prefered the Islay edition and there is no balance to this brew. It pulls your taste buds form one place to another without much enjoyment.

3.36/5  rDev -9.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Thanks to my neighbor Don Mattingly for bringing this one over.

A: Terrific! Black may be a understatement!
S: toasty malts and the 17.5%
T: again, the 17.5% over powered this one. More than I like. Took away from the brew IMO.
M: average for a big stout
O: glad I had the chance too sip on 6oz of it. But will not hunt this one down

3.38/5  rDev -9.1%

Bottle thanks to jcb890

A- looking good here, i was interested at the amount of carb it has for being so high on the ABV. I realized after the pour that the bottle was green, you would never know with the pitch black beer in the bottle. The head was rather light and fluffy and light in color.

S- Still looking good, sweet with some interesting smells that i have yet to find in a RIS, kind of like dirt!!

T- Sweet & roasty and actually good up front with a brutal and lingering gross aftertaste that will be with you tomorrow(somebody mentioned asphalt later PERFECT descrition). I stuggled to finish the bottle, about 2 hours.

M- Thinner than expected partially due to the active carb in it.

D- One is enough for my lifetime, i might get another and cellar for 20 years and see if it smooths out.

I just had to try this, i will be trying a dark horizon next week and will be interested to see how they differ.

3.39/5  rDev -8.9%

This beer is completely still. No head at all, but I guess that is to be expected with a %17.5 beer. Oddly enough, not seeing any legs either. Aroma is a bit caramely with a bunch of roast and coco, very mild soy. Oddly enough the taste is not as boozy or sweet as I would have expected it would be. Lots of roast and some dry cocoa, nice balance of sweetness and a nice warming booziness. A bit of fruitiness, but not a ton. Could use a bit of carbonation. Any at all would be nice. This beer is juice flat. Regardless, I was happily surprised by this beer. Thought it had the potential to be a bit of a mess, but it turned out very well.

3.4/5  rDev -8.6%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Appearance: Pours a black, intimidating, perfectly still body, but, man, check out those legs!

Smell: Scent of blackstrap molasses, prunes, and espresso reinforced by cutting whiffs of fusel alcohol.

Taste: Sharp roasted malt taste with concentrated molasses, espresso, and an altogether jarring, wincing sweetness. Heavy pour of dark fruit liqueur. Caustic bitterness in the middle. A few drops of soy sauce. Plenty of hot reckless alcohol from beginning to end, particularly on the sweet, roasty finish.

Mouthfeel: Medium-plus body. Sans carbonation.

Drinkability: This one is crude and unrefined, just as it was when I first had it nearly a year ago. I would certainly rather have a WWS, but that's just me. Let's set a tentative revisit date of, oh, let's say 2018. Though, I'm starting to wonder if this one will actually improve.

3.41/5  rDev -8.3%

What an evil surprise! Apparently this wasn't supposed to be released just yet, but a few cases slipped out. In all fairness, the brewer said it "will probably be very young and a little rough". Onward!

Popped the cork out of the 375ml bottle and noted the 12/17/17 printed on the "new" cork. Okay....

Black pours an inky... black. Big surprise. A fat, dirty walnut head caps the beer and doesn't diminish quickly at all. Some lacing, and pretty decent retention...

Hmm. The first thing that came to mind on smelling Black is "burnt tires". Hooray? Other than that, think burnt corpses piled on a burning trash heap comprised of scorched espresso beans, firebombed pepper, burnt coffee sacks, blackened sugar, and charred grain. There's a hint of (burnt) soy and (burnt, again) walnuts. Oh yeah, and an absurd amount of malt sweetness and alcohol.

But how does it taste? If your brewery caught fire and burnt to the ground, and you sat in the ashes and mingled your tears with the decimated fruits of your labor, then drank the resulting sorrow-laden tincture, it might taste like Mikkeller Black. This is aggressive and vile and... burnt. Did I mention it's obscenely sweet and the alcohol is off the scale? No? It's only because I'm still scrubbing the taste of ash out of my mouth. I cannot overemphasize how intense this beer is.

Drinkability? Don't make me laugh. I was lucky to finish my 6 ounces. I don't know what those Insane Danes are smoking up there in Copenhagen (actually, I have a pretty good idea) but regardless, it just ain't right.

Well. This was certainly interesting, time will determine if it transforms into something wonderful. Right now Black is a new-born Dark god, kicking and howling and reducing everything around it to piles of smoldering ash. Taste at your own risk. Three years might take the edge off... or might not.

I'd be remiss if I didn't say that Black is the second most intense beer I've ever tasted. Yeah. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go drink some milk and lie down. Black has wronged me severely.

3.41/5  rDev -8.3%

Live review. Poured from the 12.7 oz. corked, caged and black foil wrapped bottle that I found in the basement of HopCat in Grand Rapids, MI while on a brief tour there. I subsequently purchased the bottle but I do not recall how much I paid. The cork looks synthetic and has a date written on it: 12/12/17, presumably the "best by" date. 17.5% ALC./VOL. also mentioned on the label. Poured into my Westvleteren silver rimmed trappist style goblet.

A With a vigorous pour this beer at first appeared to not have a head. I emptied the last bit into the glass, rinsed out the green bottle that it came in and returned to my goblet to find the thinnest head that I have ever seen, literally one thin layer of "head" made up of a single layer of "bubbles?" A really cool effect. What head there was is a medium brown. The body is absolutely black with literally no light coming through at all. I really enjoyed that effect but again it was with a vigorous pour. Lastly, a great effect of "step wise" lacing reflecting the depth of each one of my sips. 5.0

S Sweet whiskey like malt but not a dark roast malt as I expected. I am not a big fan of whiskey (I really hate it actually...much too strong) but this is inviting. I certainly do get a smell of alcohol too along with the whiskey (because of the whiskey?). This is a big smelling beer and of course the smell is inviting. 4.0

T Like dirty motor oil and whiskey mixed together, I first get a punch of alcohol followed by the onset, like a wave coming onto a beach, of the darkest of dark roast malt (burnt malt?!) that lingers for about a minute and then all of that gives way to a much longer (5 min) alcohol warmth and whiskey like sweetness. This is the only beer that I planned on drinking tonight and I am glad for that. It is hard for me to imagine drinking this and ANYTHING else. It is that big of a beer. 3.5

M You know, thinner than I would have guessed and would have liked. Add that to the rather harsh spikes of whiskey tinged alcohol and the wave of dark roast malt and this beer manages to be on the watery side but still is a mouthful of blasts of tastes and fullness. The bigness is actually distracting, some thick smoothness would have been very welcomed. 2.5

D This is such a huge beer that it makes it difficult to drink. I honestly think that it is too big, too dark, too black and too much alcohol. I have drank about half of it and I should make it to the end but it will likely take me about 25 minutes. 2.5

Notes: Man, it is difficult to consider this beer in that a beer is traditionally meant to be enjoyed repeatedly and possibly to be enjoyed as a series among friends (a more social, gregarious drink vs. wine). Well this one could simply not be drank like that due to its size, huge tastes and high alcohol content (it surpases many wines in ABV). I enjoyed getting a chance to try it but I cannot see getting this again.

3.45/5  rDev -7.3%

Mikkeller Black

Appearance: Pours just like the title implies, black as the night sky. With somewhat of an aggressive pour I was able to conjure a quarter inch head. (Edit: On second pour the head went crazy. I don't know if I poured it differently or what, but if you want a 1.5 to 2 inch head on this beer you can have it.) Color wise, this beer is purely opaque.

Smell: Bitter chocolate, black licorice, and possibly even cloves come to mind. It smells intense, to say the least.

Taste: Wow. What an experience. Very bitter dark chocolate comes through but not without a prominent ashy undertone. Almost like smoking a dark chocolate flavored cigarette. Alcohol is as apparent as ever and it's probably the first thing you'll notice when drinking this beer. It really nips the back of your throat with each sip, which is kind of nice. The right amount of carbonation and not too extremely syrupy of a mouth-feel, honestly with each sip it gets better. The first thing that came to mind was this beer's flavor has some striking similarities to Jagermeister. It has the dark licorice/chocolate flavors with a high ABV but is still drinkable.

Mouth feel: As aforementioned it is thick (as an imperial stout should be) but not too overwhelming. The taste and the feel of the beer stay in your mouth for a good amount of time after sipping the beer.

Drinkability: As much as I like it, it's hard to say this beer is very drinkable. At 17.5% even one 12.7 oz. bottle is enough to have you feeling tipsy. That's not to say that you're going to be forcing down sips of it. If you enjoy the style then this is a beer you should try. I'm not saying you're going to like it, but it's and experience nonetheless.

Overall: I enjoyed this beer and it's actually the first beer I've had from Mikkeller. I'm looking forward to trying more. I would say that anyone who likes imperial stouts should try this, just to see what they think for themselves. It wouldn't hurt if you're a liquor/liquer fan either, seeing as this is one hardcore brew. As an endnote I'd like to add that I am not sure when this was bottled but this a beer that begs for aging. If you're a fan of imperial stouts but not a fan of that biting alcohol flavor, then buy it, put it in your cellar, and bust it out for a special occasion. By that time this beer's high ABV should settle down and not come through too much in the flavor.

3.45/5  rDev -7.3%

375mL green glass fake cork and caged bottle. Cork dated 12/12/17.

Pours oily black with no carbonation. Some brown bubbles from a rough pour. Nose is full of aromas! Soy sauce, toasted sesame, toasted malts. Black strap molasses, brown sugar, coffee beans and bitter chocolate aromas. Palate is agg-ress-ive. Smoky malts reminds me a lot of Scotch, alcohol is very pronounced and spicy. Heavy barley presence reminds me of JW Lees harvest ale aged in Lagavulin casks. Long finish and somewhat unpleasant mouth feel.

Notes: Too aggressive I think. The smoky bitterness is unpleasant most of the time and I really like beer with carbonation.

3.46/5  rDev -7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 2.5

A-Black...duh. With a thick tan head that left mucho lacing.

S-I couldnt tell after it lit my narse on fire and burnt the inside of my nose...but the initial smell was BIG and ROASTY.

T-Like being smacked in the mouth with a charred log! (Thanks for the quote Kegatron!). This is serious roast...holy crap. Then you get the alcohol burn going all the way down to your gut...help me Pepcid!

M-Like swallowing a log...HUGE BIG AND CHUNKY.

D-R U kidding...this stuff is like trying to imbibe molten lava.

I give the above average ratings only due to the fact that this stuff has potential and you can taste it...sort of. I am sure this beer will become very interesting in a decade or two!

I did enjoy getting my 4 oz sample down...but it was a challenge...I had to cleanse my palate with a FFF Dark Lord!

look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Big thanks to MackTBone and third lap for bringing by a sampler.

A - Pours black (what did you expect?), with no head, some carbonation and leaves no lacing.

S/T - Heavy notes of soy, some caramel and a moderate dose of alcohol.

M - Full-bodied, very warming, viscous and moderate alcohol. Malt dominated as well.

D - A good beer, but the alcohol was a little too warming. There were probably an abundance of hops as well, but the warmth covered up most of the hop flavor.

3.47/5  rDev -6.7%

-Bottle- Pours a thick, crude oil black. No head. Makes me nearly sure this one is flat. I'm guessing this beer is easily over 2.5 years old. Aroma is incredibly concentrated. Dark fruits, some soy sauce. Fudge and roast and alcohol. The flavor almost tastes like barbecue sauce. Smoky, and incredibly sweet. Intense port qualities. Raisins and dried dark fruits. A little bit of soy sauce. I keep coming back to the BBQ sauce flavor. It doesn't help that this beer (like Black Hole, which I had before this) is completely flat. Not sure if this is intended or not (doubt it) but this is a bit obnoxious. The lack of carbonation allows the beer's horrifyingly giant body to just press down on the tongue. I gave Black Hole a slog pass for its flatness but I'm not going to give this one the same treatment. It feels like I'm drinking brownie batter. This brew has some very impressive traits but they actually become unappealing with no bubbles to help them out.

3.47/5  rDev -6.7%

Much thanks to forgetfu for opening this bottle up along with the whiskey, islay, peated and cognac variants. Poured from a bottle.

A- Dark as tar. Jet black. No head to speak of.

S- Alcoholic with a sweet chocolate, brownie, molasses background. Bit of a steak sauce quality to it as well.

T- Holy sugar! Very sweet upfront with plenty of residual sugar abound. Chocolate malts make their presence known midway through. Finish is on the sweet side with a bit of a charred character. Alcohol was very well hidden.

M- Very disappointing aspect of the beer. Way too thin for a beer of this size and magnitude.

D- While the alcohol aspect was kept in check, the sweetness was just bordering on too much to bare...and that's with a small pour.

Overall, of the vertical that was opened up, this one was one of my least favorites. Interesting beer, but too sweet for my liking.

Black (黑) from Mikkeller ApS