De Leyerth Brouwerijen (Urthel)
+32 (0)51 68 89 99 | map
Created by Bas and Hildegard van Ostaden. Hildegard physically developed and brewed their beers. Currently brewed at La Trappe, by the people from La Trappe / Koningshoeven, and distributed by Bavaria. Hildegard and Bas now operate a brewpub called Microbrouwerij Urthel / De Hoppeschuur in Ruiselde, West Flanders, Belgium.
Added by BeerAdvocate
Beers are brewed at / by another brewery.
View: Beers | Events
Beers: Current (6) | Arch (2) | All
|Urthel Nouicius Vertus||Belgian Dark Ale||5.90||3.48||12||-|
|Urthel Tonicum Finiboldhus||Belgian Strong Pale Ale||7.50||3.87||59||91|
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
De Leyerth Brouwerijen (Urthel) in Ruiselede, Belgium
- out of 100 based on 0 ratings.