Join our email list →

New Jersey, United States | website

American Adjunct Lager | 4.60% ABV

Beer added by: TastyTaste on 01-04-2004

2.36/5  rDev -7.8%

Had this one at the Heavy Metal bar in Lleida. My friend Hef said it was the beer from the Simpsons and that's why I gave it a go.

A: Regular pilsener I would say. Nothing more nothing less.

S: Hops, hay/grass and a metallic note dominates this beer. I have to say that the smoke in the Heavy Metal Bar was so thick that you could cut it with a knife... this might have altered my nostrils....

T: Is pretty much the same as the smell. Less hay profile... (see remark at smell) and a little bitter. Still funny that a beer tastes metallic in a metal bar.

M: Medium carbonation and a light body.

D: Well, I guess every beer goes down well while Rob Halford shouts out "all guns blazing" but I will pass the next time.

3.03/5  rDev +18.4%

A gold colored beer that is named after the fictional brew on The Simpsons (the sampler mat even has a picture of Homer Simpson on it). This is a beer that would sate lovers of American macros. Not very strongly flavored in malt or hops, not offensive, either. I could stand to drink this stuff, if the pale ale wasn't available.

Duff Beer from J.J. Bitting Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.