Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA - Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Displayed for educational use only; do not reuse.
Ratings: 7,819 | Reviews: 2,529 | Display Reviews Only:
Reviews by enoerew:
4.28/5 rDev +2.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 5
- A: Egg white foam, fading to 1 mm in 4-5 minutes, moderate lacing, golden orange through light, fine particulate haze (bubbles?)
- S: Citrus, grapefruit, pine dew, grapes
- T: Light floral, strong resemblance to grapefruit , bright hoppiness ending
- M: High acidity, medium carbonation, medium body, aftertaste of hops in the back of the throat and sides of the tongue
- O: Bold presentation of citrus hops, not for the weaker of heart. Can be described as astringent, but extra IPAs are hops.
Serving type: bottle
09-02-2012 01:56:38 | More by enoerew
More User Reviews:
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
93 out of 100 based on 7,819 ratings.