Vixen - Milestone Brewing Company

Beer added by: BlackHaddock on 08-29-2012

Reviews by wl0307:
3.75/5  rDev n/a

2.16/5  rDev n/a

500ml Bottle conditioned: best before 28 Sep 2012, poured carefully into a UK pint sleeve on 29 Aug 2012. This bottle was part of a gift pack given to me last Christmas (2011).

Good loooking amber/copper coloured body: slight haze to it but still impressive with its foam layer of tight biege bubbles on top.

The nose was of malts initially, then a stale almost vinegary aroma came from the brew: the beer was clearly 'on the turn' because it also had a vinegar/off feel to the taste.

I hope it wasn't my fault it was skunked: I've looked after it since Christmas and looked after well I might add.

I had to have some strong Cheddar and salted biscuits to help me finish this beer: not a good sign. This is the second beer from the pack that needed cheese to overcome the sourness and as I said in the 'Donner and Blitzed' write-up: the scores could have been doubled if this was supposed to be a Belgian Sour beer.

Vixen from Milestone Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.