1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Double Bastard Ale - Stone Brewing Co.

Double Bastard AleDouble Bastard Ale

Reviews: 1959

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

American Strong Ale |  11.20% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 07-27-2001)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Double Bastard Ale Alström Bros
Ratings: 5,039 | Reviews: 1,959 | Show All Ratings:
becktone

Well I chose a hell of a day to do a vertical tasting of 2 year old (2004) Double Bastard with a fresh 2006 one. Been meaning to do this for a while but...well, today is a good day. Finals are over, and it is impressively cool for the month of June here in Cincinnati. Should be much easier to drink with this cool weather today. I don't think that it'd go down too well were it scorching hot.

2006 Eye:Clear copper in color with nice foamy creamy head. Lacing is excellent, and retention is also excellent.
2004 Eye: Color is almost identical with this one having a bit more of a reddish orange hue added to the copper color. It is also cloudy, not close to being clear. Lacing is nice, but head retention isn't all that great, could be the glass though-its been through the dishwasher a few times, what can you do? I usually only review through my specific glass.

2006Nose: Strong malt aroma, evident alcohol with a bit of warming alcohol there as well. As it warms a bit some light hop aromas are starting to come through.
2004Nose: Much the same as the 2007, however more sherry like, alcohol is much more evident, much more potent and stronger than the 2007. Strongly malt focused aroma, some chocolate aromas seem to be there. Reminds me much of SN Bigfoot after a year of cellaring.

2006 Tongue: Hot Damn! I'll admit this is the first time I've had Double Bastard, and after the first sip I'm already in love. What a wash of hops! It was a huge surprise. Didn't expect to be hit in the face with hop flavor and bitterness when it is not evident in the aroma. Floral hops dominate the flavor leaving little room for malt flavor. Alcohol is also there.
2004 Tongue: Much more relaxed. Malt oriented. Aging has taken the hop kick out of this brew. Definite roasted and burnt grain flavors. Not nearly as bitter as the 06. Alcohol is also more upfront, not nearly as neatly hidden, the overwhelming hops of fresh Double Bastard hid the alcohol pretty well, but here it is way out in the open. Sherry like in flavor from oxidation, again reminds me how Bigfoot aged over a year. I have to say that I prefer it fresh, I am however, a hop head. There is still a little hop bitterness right there at the end that is detectable but it quickly fades.

2006 Mouthfeel and Drinkability:Definitely one to sip. Try to guzzle this and I think you might find yourself gagging. Hops are so strong that at first I almost gagged because I wasn't expecting it to be so bitter-dumb me! I forgot all about Arrogant Bastard and Stone....no hops what the hell was I thinking? Didn't get it in the aroma so hey...-Heavy body-thick in the mouth like watery syrup-with light fine carbonation, however it is less than the carbonation of the 2004 vintage. This is a brew that I could sit and drink for a few hours, however, after one or two bombers I think that things might just get out of hand. This is the best beer from Stone that I've ever had, I will always buy this brew, it is that good. The Bastard has set me Free.
2004 Mouthfeel and Drinkability: Pretty heavy in body and with light fine carbonation, warms as it goes down. Thank God its not steaming hot otherwise I don't think I'd be able to drink the 3 Liter bottle Ive got. In my opinion I prefer it fresh, but perhaps one year would be nice when there is more of a balance between hops, malts, and alcohol. Still good though, I mean you can't buy it so.... Really three years of aging has changed this into a completely different beer. In a blind test you might be able to tell that it has been aged, but the same beer, I'm not quite sure.

God, going between these two is hell, as soon as I get used to one I reach for the other and find something completely different. I recommend Double Bastard uncellared and fresh....I will be drunk soon, just finishing this bomber and then the first glass of the cellared might just do it, 10%abv, damn who wouldn't be after a few glasses of this?

06-04-2007 22:46:16 | More by becktone
patobandito

New Mexico

I don't even know how to begin. This is beyond my meager capabilities to review. Amazing Beer.

Pours a deep brown with a thin head and moderate lacing. Smells a bit hoppy but heavy malt. Earthy, sweet smell. Taste is indescribable but I am going to try. Earthy malts dominate the first impression followed by a perfect amount of bitter hops and pine flavor to balance this beer exquisitely.

This beer is not for the faint of heart. Its definitely a strong motha of a brew. Best decision I have made at the liquor store this year. Almost wanted to weep when I drank the last drop.

12-23-2008 23:15:48 | More by patobandito
MVotter

Smell from the top of the freshly opened bottle - pine

This one was poured from a 22 oz. bomber with the familiar, incredible artwork adorning the bottle.

Nice, thick sounding pour down the middle of a pils glass features an exploding, quick rising cream/tan head. The head settles back to two fingers within a few minutes. The brew is a slightly foggy, deep amber.

Smell from the glass - very interesting combination of hops and malts ... smelling sweet malts here!

Taste - um, holy crap. Hops for sure, but not bitter ... the smoothest tasting hop flavor greets you in the beginning, then the malts make an entrance, and it's sheer joy; a party on your palate. It's paired with such a delicious blend of malts ... the balance is stunning. Really.

The mouthfeel is thick, silky ... silky ... silky. Did I mention that the mouth is silky?

Drinkability. Well, pace yourself ... don't be a fooo! Relish this brew ... don't think you're entering into this relationship without any responsibility. Relax. Enjoy. Savor, every ounce.

This brew lives up to its billing. It's creation is the result of the tender care of true artisans.

The only other brew that I have rated at "perfection" is Ommegang's Abbey Ale.

I understand that a perfect score is reserved for truly exceptional brews. Well, I can see no good reason to deny this one a perfect score. And, I believe that the truly exceptional brews should be recognized as such, and duly rewarded.

Bravo!

03-01-2009 04:42:39 | More by MVotter
cavedave

HEY! Pssst. Yes, Stone Double Bastard! I have given this brew the highest rating.

It pours an incredibly thick ruby amber. I hold it to the light. This beer is alive. Fifty degrees and it breathes in my glass. My nose is no where near the glass, but its aroma has found me since I opened the bottle.

The nose is alcohol wrapped through the finest malts' best preserved fragrances. It infiltrates the senses with a morphing mix of intoxicating aroma. It finds the deepest recesses of the nose and tongue. I can taste it in my eyes.

The first sip. WOW! It jolts a massive blast of malt, the finest malt, you know it right away, its full range of tones, that flavor which changes as it runs into the finish, running through bread, caramel, alcohol, through herbal ecstacy, and crests into a wave of balanced bitterness, a swirl of citrus, herbs, alcohol, earth, an amazing mix.

The alcohol is massive in DB. Usually I rate less well if I get a large alcohol presence, especially in strong ales, I'm an English style old ale lover. But here the craft of the brewer is magnificent, the vapor of it sends the swirling milieu of flavor perfectly into a river of changing delight, climaxing in an incredibly long finish that lingers until the next sip, be that sip ten minutes later. It is an achievement, a masterpiece, I can't give higher praise for this champion, imho, of this style. I hope to taste a better one than this, but I doubt I will.

03-22-2009 18:18:12 | More by cavedave
jrodvog148

Sweden

A beer well worth the wait. Anything you read about this beer is true and a sound purchase if you can find it. It is becoming more and more available then it used to be and from what I learned from a Stone Brewing rep that they ship it out in the fall time. This might have changed since then. Found it at the Canal's in Hamilton Square off of rt 130.

03-28-2009 17:38:31 | More by jrodvog148
DeathbySexyBT

This truly is the pinnacle of brewing perfection. There are no words to describe just how sad I was that this was not approved for retail sale in Texas. You will not taste a beer better than this...ever.

A: Reddish brown. Almost rust-like, but with more of a gemstone glow. Eggshell colored bubbles that seem to cycle through the glass. Perfect lacing.

S: Spicy caramel. Some Citrus. Alcohol. Heaven.

T: Is there a word for 'smoother than smooth?' I would start by saying that this is a truly robust beer that requires multiple tastings as you will discover new layers of complexity. Some of the random ones I have discovered include caramelized sugar, pineapple, and hops.

M: The alcohol creates a very high warming factor. Dry and bready, but still very smooth.

D: Take water. I want this to fill the ocean!

Served: Trappist glass.

07-15-2009 17:51:30 | More by DeathbySexyBT
TheFlern

Idaho

Holly ***t!!!!

Appearance: It poured a dark amber with plenty of head and amazing retention.

Smell: Spicey, malty, hoppy and balanced in Godly proportions.

Taste: Spicey with malt and hoppy flavors following. This beer is a mixture of IPA, Stout and others. It is definitely a balanced and heavy beer. The weak should just avoid this brew.

Mouthfeel: Totally amazing! Its nice and syrupy with hop flavor to balance it out. Its like taking a bite into a nice dinner, very delicious.

Drinkability: I drank 22oz in like 10 minutes and I only wish I had more time. I would glady drink this all day on a lazy summer weekend.

09-19-2009 08:03:50 | More by TheFlern
Mosstrooper

2008 release poured from 22oz bottle into Macado's "Halloween 2009" branded American pint glass.

Appearance: Dark and hazy caramel/amber color with a small brown head that stays for a long time and leaves behind substantial lacing.

Smell: Grapefruit over sweet, buttery malt aromas and floral hops. Also has a hint of sweet tea.

Taste: Bitter all the way- starts toasty and a bit buttery, finishing with a powerful, yet balanced, earthy and herbal bitterness. Notes of sour alcohol and a lingering bitter aftertaste. Hints of sweet tea and grapefruit.

Mouthfeel: Heavy and chewy body with a slight, natural carbonation hint. Dryer finish with warming alcohol. Oh so smooth.

Drinkability: What can I say- this beer is outstanding. The best I've had. Simply the greatest. There is none better.

Wow.

11-17-2009 21:42:28 | More by Mosstrooper
dpjosuns

I had this exceptional brew on draft at a recent tasting/release at my favorite bar here in Ann Arbor.

A- A very pronounced Amber color. It actually appears to be a bit lighter (in color) than the Arrogant Bastard.

S- This is the first punch in the mouth. Naturally, the first aroma that hits you is the hops and boy is it a hit. After the initial hop aroma there is plenty of citrus, but not in a bitter way, the hops take care of that. It almost seems more like a ripe orange or perhaps pineapple, rather than lemon.

T- This is the 2 of the 1-2 punch this brew hits you with. The taste is out of this world. It has the huge hop taste and flavor of an Imperial IPA with more sweetened malt balance. This is one that can be savored. I really like that it is big and heavy like an Imperial, but with amazing balance.

M- The feel is obviously malty. It is nice and smooth. With some beers of this gravity, I feel they can have a tendency leave an almost abrasive feel in your mouth, but this does not occur here.

D- I love drinking this beer. It has a great aftertaste that stays with you, while still enticing your for more.

01-28-2010 15:49:08 | More by dpjosuns
Mvega909

Bought the last of the 22oz bombers from a local grocery chain the other day, boy was I happy to finally find a place with these still in stock. The smell of this beer is exactly what the title implies, a double arrogant bastard. Once youve taken the first sip though is where all comparisons stop.
This beer has a flavor profile that original bastard couldnt even come close to touching. You are first greeted with sweet malt/caramel flavors followed by an EXTREMELY well balanced hoppy finish which almost has a sweet whisky like aftertaste. The mouthfeel of this beer is near perfection, not to carbonated and the silky smooth thickness that ive come to love in Stone brews. I don't get how someone could put this beer down, it is a perfectly balanced roller coaster of flavors. If you see one buy it before I do.

04-07-2010 20:38:14 | More by Mvega909
flavorshark

I feel it would be ungrateful to spare my sincere if uninformed homage to this life-altering drink.

The scent is unspeakable, the taste bitter up front followed by a complex body I won't try to describe. The 2010 release is 11.2% ABV, increased from last year. Feels like the mating dance of two squirrels made of hops on my pallet. Drinking from a small 6 oz. flared glass, anything larger would be excessive. It will be a while before I finish.

This beer is an event in itself.

11-26-2010 20:38:06 | More by flavorshark
spitInTheOcean

amber copper color. tan/ golden head. good retention. good lacing. crystal clear. i dont know how this beer could look and better.

hops are immediately apparent in the bouquet. citrus aroma. floral aroma. malty sweetness is also very strong. caramel and toffee. and a faint aroma of alcohol. basically the beer smells like its going to taste huge. very nice balance in the aroma between hops and malts.

sweetness from the malts immediately apparent along with warmth of the alcohol. finish is bitter bitter bitter. and FULL of hop flavors of citrus and grass clippings. i dont think that this beer has aged any, the bottle says 2011, but i seem to taste sherry. overall the flavor is just big. balanced and not lacking in anything. the middle is sweet and bitter at the same time. hoppy and malty at the same time.

thick and syrupy. big mouthfeel. soft carbonation.

yea this beer is about perfect. i dont know what else to say. definitely one to keep about twenty of in the cellar.

12-16-2011 03:44:49 | More by spitInTheOcean
derekmorris7

Over the top awesome beer. Little dark caramel color with a nice beige head. Smells sweet with a slight malty note. The taste is perfect, sweet caramel with the not to over powering hop taste. Great beer.

You can taste and feel the high abv but it's a great part of it. Will buy again and again.

01-13-2012 00:50:26 | More by derekmorris7
CommanderOfAwesome

2012 poured from 22 oz into a snifter. This is one of my favorite beers, and the beer that GOT me into craft beer. I've had it many times and not sure I'm rational about it.

A: Pours a Deep Amber. Able to see it through it, but it looks glorious. Slightly cloudy with little head.

S: I think I can smell this across the room. Very strong sweet dark fruits, getting cherries, and a strong booze smell.

T: Ohhh the taste. Close to perfection in a non stout that you can get. Sweet but slams with the bitter at the end. Some brown sugar and caramel in there as well if you dare to let it sit on your tongue.

M: Sticky, andfull bodied. This year's is very boozy and I will let my other bottles sit a bit to calm down...

O: I love this beer. Its fantastic and a must try.

11-01-2012 02:07:57 | More by CommanderOfAwesome
Chadhowie

Double bastard literally doubles itself on multiple levels. It's not that it's a "better" beer than the original, just bolder and stronger. So it really comes down to preference. I personally love it and wish I could get it where I live. But I'll take getting it when I can until that changes.

01-17-2013 22:26:44 | More by Chadhowie
michaelak

Alaska

An amazing beer, one that I return to happily when it is available. One beer is a party! The opening smell is an enormous lush bouquet of fruit, sharp hops and a swelling alcohol undercurrent. The first taste is overwhelming apricot, sharp hoppy and most of all an incredibly fine carbonation that swells into a mass of taste and the sense of liquid silk.

This beer has a huge mouth-presence, impeccably smooth and with the under current of alcohol sharpening the taste. The finish is the weakest point; there is a dry feeling (likely the high alcohol) and a slight taste of reediness.

The Great News is, that after a few heavenly sips, there is no care for endings, you are totally in love.

One of my favourite all-time beers!

05-30-2013 02:26:03 | More by michaelak
AndrewPugliese

Connecticut

If only every beer tasted this good! This beer was truly outstanding. The essay on this bottle did a better job explaining this beer than I ever could lol. There is so much flavor in this beer-it is ridiculous! A very layered and dark ale. Your tongue is having the time of its life as all of these flavors come out. A high ABV= a happy me. <3 Liquid arrogance <3

10-03-2013 02:48:12 | More by AndrewPugliese
santomark

Appearance - Pours this wonderful deep caramel color, very little head in this one I received, poured nicely. Looks very shallow.

Smell - this is different than your standard arrogant bastard, this has the pine, hops, fruits, malty, breadiness. Very warming in the smell, just the perfect thing in winter.

Taste - Definately notice first is this rich toffee, raisin, and hops. As you sip in deeper it is this wonderful balance of oranges, mild chocolate, complexity from the hops, sticky, piney, just everything you love about a beer this has it all!

Mouthfeel - Definately on the Medium-high to to high side with the body. smooth, refreshing, light carbonation.

Overall - I am in love with Stone and this brew. I loved the arrogant bastard, but this is entirely a different experience. This has everything you love about various beers that are pulled into one masterful brew. You get this full body which is great for this time of year, toffee/coffee/dark which reminds me of a brown ale, then you dip deeper and get this splash of hops that are very complex both in their bitterness and sweetness. This is just a damn perfect beer. I'm amazed, I can't say enough good things. Something in this beer for everyone. IMO, I will be sipping this, this is highly drinkable, but also high in ABV so pace yourself.

Re-edit

I've had this beer from a growler and on tap. TBH, it's not as magnificent compared to a bomber of it. On tap, you'll get more of the bitter, with the growler, you'll get an arrogant bastard on bitter steroids. The way to drink this is from a bomber bottle. Idk why, but drinking it from the pint bottle is magnificent; it's loaded with every characteristic enjoyable to a beer drinker.

11-29-2013 09:36:52 | More by santomark
jgurley

4.99/5  rDev +16.9%

Poured into a tasting snifter. Glowing, slightly opaque amber color. Full tan and rocky head. Good lacing down the glass. Taste is surprisingly fruity and hoppy with good caramel character across the middle and citrusy throughout. Sticky but very drinkable mouthfeel. Booze is prominent while not overpowering, though it is very warm in the belly. Aftertaste is pleasantly bitter yet refreshing. A REAL pleasure to drink! Excellent pair with salty or spicy foods, not sweets. DELICIOUS and overall excellence. BRAVO!

02-20-2013 01:27:12 | More by jgurley
AlexJ

4.97/5  rDev +16.4%

Well, I finally caved and opened a bottle of 03 that I've been stashing. It pours a magnificant amber red that glows from within. A brief head of wheat colored foam erupts to a chunky peak before receding into a ring around my tulip glass. Lace is adequate and clumpy.

A gentle swirl releases a bouquet of delight! Caramel infused rum balls and singed creme brulee'. Dark, moist fruit cake with dates, figs, cherries, bananas, and pinapple. An array of floral, citrus, and pine-drenched hops bring up the rear. I was anticipating a more subtle hops aroma. If Stone has taught me one thing, it's to expect the enexpected! Alcohol is evident, but well infused into the mix.

WOW! This beer is insane! It begins with toasty caramel malts, buttery English toffee, oak, vanilla, yellow raisens, tropical fruits, and malted milk balls. A tsunami of hops quickly washes over! An oily, resinous, thick coating of pine-drenched grapefruit, tangerine, and sweet florals takes me for a long, smooth ride. A superbly crafted alcoholic rush reminds me of the strength. Be warned, you could drink this all night!

The mouthfeel is epic. Like hop infused melted butter. It is thick, viscous, and absolutely paints your mouth with layers of flavor. The carbonation is like silk on your tongue. There is a long finish filled with a multitude of hop flavors. I'll accept a bitch-slapping from this Bastard any time! None better! Good, good, good!!!

01-30-2005 15:21:59 | More by AlexJ
Morris729

4.97/5  rDev +16.4%

Pours a bright rust-brown color with some ruby highlights and a creamy tan head. Nose is incredible with aromas of tropical fruit and pineapple, rich caramel, roasted malt, piney hops, and spicy alcohol. Taste begins quite sweet with notes of brown sugar and rich caramel followed by some buttery toffee. Grapefruit rind and piney hops come out in a big way towards the finish along with some unsweetened chocolate. Full-bodied and oh so creamy smooth. In fact, this is possibly the smoothest 10% ABV beer I’ve ever had the privilege to drink. Magnificent. Thanks to beerdiablo for the sample!

07-05-2007 00:53:20 | More by Morris729
prsguitarsr4me

4.97/5  rDev +16.4%

Wow this is fantastic. Nice dark woody amber color, nice head with nice lacing. Smell is fruity and hoppy. Taste is just exceptional. Smooth and clear and refined. More fruity and sweet than most Stones I've had - actually not as strong or extreme as I expected. I think the Arrogant Bastard is actually more extreme, but this is more complex, for sure. The balance is exceptional - all the flavors and the alcohol are blended perfectly. Feel is thick and creamy, and the alcohol is hidden well. I'll be getting many more of this and saving them.

12-01-2008 02:58:54 | More by prsguitarsr4me
LFHaines

4.97/5  rDev +16.4%

The best part of living near and working in Escondido, California is Stone Brewery. Not only is the beer great, but they have a full service restaurant with equivalent tasting food.

I have been to the brewery, done the tour and have tried all of the various Stone brews except Double Bastard. Up to this point, Arrogant Bastard was my favorite. Not any more.

By far, the Double Bastard is the best.

When I opened the 22 oz. bomber, I could smell the complex mixture of hops and malt. I detected overtones of pine and grapefruit. I poured the beer into a standard 20 oz. beer glass and watched as the magical stream filled to the top.

This beer has ruined me for ordinary, proletariat weak yellow beer made by the billions of gallons for the yearning masses. [not that AB hadn't already done that!].

There's no going back. But there is going forward. I think I will go out to the Stone Brewery this weekend and try this on tap!

11-24-2009 07:23:38 | More by LFHaines
bogus564

4.97/5  rDev +16.4%

22 fl oz, poured into a pint glass.

My beer fridge is currently chock full of beers I haven’t had before, so consequently, I have to drink and review them, not just drink them. Sometimes, I’d rather just knock a good one down, but here I go…please disregard the complaining. My apologies. One should not bitch about having a full beer fridge.

A: Oh my, this beer could be somebody. It’s dark amber in color, and opaque; you can’t see through it, and it’s scaring me. In a good way, that is. The head is light tan in color, 2 cm with a decent pour, and holds for more than two minutes (my benchmark for a good head) before dissolving into lace. I’m optimistic; looking forward to getting my nose into this one.

S: Oh wow, this beer smells like somebody. I’ve been drinking low-ABV lagers, building my tolerance up after fighting cancer, and now I’ve got a beer that I can tell could be big league. At first, I’m getting a blend of caramel, prunes and citrus hops, most likely grapefruit or blood orange. Not only that, the smells are powerful, rather than weak or hanging out in the background; it’s really in-your-face. Me likey!

T: Oh. My. God. Ach. Mein. Gott. Ay. Dios. Mio. O. Mon. Dieu. This beer is fantastic in thirty six languages. I can taste everything I smelled, in the best proportions I’ve experienced in quite some time. I can also taste the alcohol, which, in this case, is welcome. It’s more sweet than bitter, which I find surprising, but amazing. I’m so glad I was smart enough to eat something beforehand; this beer packs a bit of a wallop. I don’t know how to put this, other than to describe it as rich. Oh yeah!

M: Outstanding. This is the first beer I’ve had in a long time that I wish were neverending. Folks, it’s that freakin’ good. It’s full-bodied, it’s just about perfectly carbonated, the palate does the Electric Slide, or headbangs, or gives thanks to Tim Tebow, or does the coolest thing you can imagine. My palate is currently air-guitaring Side 1 of Rush’s ‘2112’ album. And the finish is unbelievably dry, especially given how sweet this beer is. Get your party on! You are NOT ready for this!

O: I’m not a hipster, or one who knocks beers just to knock them. When I taste a beer like this, I stand up and take notice, like when I see Martin Brodeur standing on his head to give the Devils a win. This beer displays sheer artistry, and is applause-worthy. Damn great beer. Next time I drink this, I’m cooking a big ol’ batch of fried chicken, and eating and drinking myself into Valhalla. Until the next time, everybody!

02-02-2012 02:45:00 | More by bogus564
Metalmonk

4.95/5  rDev +15.9%

[2004 release]

As with the Double Bastard's cousin Arrogant Bastard, D.B. strikes me as a hybrid of several more easily definable styles, mixing elements of Barleywines, Strong Belgian Dark Ales and Double IPAs. And I ain't complaining...this is the STUFF.

Pours a caramel/amber color crowned with a creamy head that foams like and then forms a light dollop of whipped topping. Modest bubble activity and good-looking but scattered lace.

Smells rich without being overly sweet, lotsa caramel, ripened dark fruits, toffee, grapefruit and...more gooey hot caramel.

Flavors are many--see list of aromas above for the details, and add subtle coffee bean and pineapple to those. Two things impress the most: the insane complexity of the malts and the extremely well-hidden alcohol. The malts here are rich and candy-like without having any kind of cloying sweet-tooth overkill. Just pure pleasure. As for the alcohol %, it doesn't bowl me over with warm vapors the way most 10%+ beers do. This lets those well-balanced flavors breathe and impress. The rich, creamy, velvety feel in the mouth only adds to the huge drinkability and enjoyment factor. [The hops are dialed down in this, compared to a fresh batch (this is a couple years aged); fresher DBs I've had incorporate big pine-like hop character right alongside its other wonderful traits.]

oh man oh man oh man...oh wow. This is a freaking GREAT beer. Period. If we ever have children, the kid's name is Stone. Boy or girl. True dat.

06-16-2006 22:24:29 | More by Metalmonk
Double Bastard Ale from Stone Brewing Co.