1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Double Bastard Ale - Stone Brewing Co.

Double Bastard AleDouble Bastard Ale

Reviews: 1959

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

American Strong Ale |  11.20% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 07-27-2001)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Double Bastard Ale Alström Bros
Ratings: 5,045 | Reviews: 1,959 | Show All Ratings:
Jagen

4.05/5  rDev -5.2%

Poured from bomber into snifter
A – pours with an amber, two finger white head with great retention. Very dark red amber color…hard to see through to the other side unless held up to a light. Head very slowly fades away leaving minimal lacing on the side…fades to a mild amount of head retention. A ruby red color is a very accurate description
S – mm…very present hop notes. Nice, sweet, and fruity. When you take a very deep smell of it, you can definitely feel the alcohol lingering in the background
T Wow! This truly deserves the name double bastard…everything that arrogant bastard has but doubled. Strong alcohol bite in the front with a hoppy/malty finish. Makes you question your hubris for daring to drink this bomber by yourself! This is a fresh bomber that I just bought. I now know the bastard…but I do not know if it will set me free. As I have never had this before (I think I may have had it on tap in the past…no way of verifying), I look forward to seeing how the rest of my bottles will age. The aftertaste is the hop character lingering…very strong hop character that attacks you immediately. This is cold right out of my car (has sat there during my work shift…low 30’s when I left work)…going to continue this review when it warms up. The alcohol and hop character seem a little overwhelming right now..as it warms. The heat leaves a little leaving way to a deliciously strong, hoppy character beer with a strong malt profile in the background
M When cold, it feels very carbonated. The carbonation and hops attack your mouth and seek to control it…not necessarily bad, but almost overwhelming!
O While I really enjoy this beer, I think it is a little hot fresh. I look forward to seeing how this evolves in the future…If I didn’t have a twelve hour grace period to recover from this, I would say that I was the arrogant bastard for daring to drink this solo…I will be working out my mouth and liver to deal with this bastard. This is a damned good beer. My one regret is drinking it so fresh but I am also reminded that I have a few sitting in the cellar waiting for the right opportunity to be unleashed

11-04-2012 09:26:37 | More by Jagen
Boolshot

4.6/5  rDev +7.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

Poured a deep orange/amber, and smelled of sweet/tart grapefruit. Truly Double the Arrogance. Very hoppy to start, then the hop/caramel/citrus tastes settles in, with a clean slightly sweet finish. I would never guess the ABV without checking the bottle. This really knocked my socks off!

05-07-2006 04:52:55 | More by Boolshot
HoppyInfidel

4.13/5  rDev -3.3%

Poured a 22 oz. into a pint glass. Hue was dark amber, with a slight head, tan in color. The ale's malt held up nicely to what could have been overpowering hops. Finished bitter. The diatribe on the back of the bottle made for an entertaining read during the imbibing. Would drink this one again -- have yet to meet a Stone brew I didn't like.

12-25-2007 03:41:15 | More by HoppyInfidel
JordanC

4.22/5  rDev -1.2%

Nice amber color with a head that sticks around

It smelled very malty, so much so I expected less hops out of the taste.

Loved the balance between hops and malt. At first there is a caramel taste and then hops begin to over whelm it. But what is left on your tongue is the initial malty-caramel flavor leaving a non-bitter aftertaste

Nice and thick for a strong ale. I liked the way you got a nice hop bitterness but it did not stick there afterward

A good beer if you like hops (some don't). This is the first of these releases I've had, but will not be my last

11-28-2008 22:37:41 | More by JordanC
jcpaulun

4.2/5  rDev -1.6%

Poured into a pint glass from a bottle. You have to love Stone's bottle art and diatribes.

A: Pours a hazy reddish brown with a 1" thick tan head. Head dissapates to a small ring. No lacing to speak of.

S: Some nice sweet malt and citrus hops. The hops smell resiny and a little piney.

T: Upfront malty goodness that gives way to some bitter hops. The malt is accented by great pineapple and apricot hop goodness.

M: Medium body with a good amount of carbonation.

D: The alcohol is hidden nicely. I didn't have any problem taking down my bomber. I will be looking to pick this up again.

07-29-2009 22:45:26 | More by jcpaulun
Fikash

4.35/5  rDev +1.9%

On Tap at Mugs Ale House in Brooklyn, NY. Vintage 2007.

What a treat this was. A 2007 brew on tap in 2011. You don't find many surprises like this at your local pub very often.

This ale ages VERY well. The bourbony/alcohol notes are strong, but the beer is ultimately very drinkable (just don't chug the thing). The 12oz pour I was treated to was sipped on over the course of an hour, and what a wonderful hour that was.

Oak, smoke, alcohol esters dominate this brew. It is not for the faint-hearted. This is a powerful beer, both in alcohol content and in flavor. I would almost call it a beer for the whiskey-drinker, it's just that strong. This is just such an exceptional beer, I feel so lucky to have been treated to it. If you can find this beer, the patience it requires to age it to this extent should be difficult, but ultimately worth it. When was the last time you took a first sip of a beer, closed your eyes, and just smiled?

06-18-2011 06:41:00 | More by Fikash
lynchtae

Ontario (Canada)

4.78/5  rDev +11.9%

Stone brewery seems tread a fine line between delicious and almost unpalatable. The key to this balance. Without balance the hops can be too bitter or the malts too sweet and cloying. Well done.

AP - Could use a bit more head, I like the color a nice nut brown.

SMLl - Expected more on the nose. You can tell there are lots of malts and hops, but I can't pick out any individual notes.

TST - Bit of a party in your mouth! Balanced. 11.5% alcohol and probably over 100 IBUS and it comes together nicely. Sweet caramel and a hint of molasses for the malts. Pine, citrus, a hint of Cinnamon and a nice bitter finish from a friendly dosage of hops.

MF - Feels great, give me more! Its nice when this much flavor can leave you wanting more. The drying affect of the hops leaves you wanting for more.

OA - I love it. I guess if you have flabby, underdeveloped taste buds it may be a bit much for you. Start with something a bit simpler and work up to this.

04-29-2011 01:36:37 | More by lynchtae
msh4k3

3.9/5  rDev -8.7%

Double Bastard Ale 2011

served into mug

a. A dark ruby red color, and clean but barely opaque. A finger head with a bit of retention. a light bit of foam around the rim with a little bit of soapy buildup towards the middle.

s. A cherry flavor then meets with malts and a bit of a buttery diacetyl. Aroma is pretty tame.

t. A bright toffee flavor, then tame by a bit of malts, and then a bit of an alcohol burn. A fruity toffee flavor like some type of berry someone could be cranberry or something.

m. Very creamy, on the milder end of carbonation. Kind of oily and the warming alcohol lingers around your mouth. You can definitely feel the alcohol warming all the way down into your belly!

o. A nice sipping beer. I really don't know what to say here. I haven't had regular arrogant bastard in a while, and only had one other beer of this style. If ya dig American strong ales you're gonna have a good time if you drink this!

05-08-2012 04:21:21 | More by msh4k3
kjritt

Colorado

4.75/5  rDev +11.2%

poured out of a bottle into a glass

a. more orange and murky than the arrogant bastard. good head and some lacing. pretty, but not quite as enchanting as typical bastard.

s. earthy, sharp, sweet and smokey like a bar b q with lots of sauce.

t. delicious. like the bastard, intense, smokey, rich, smooth and combatative at once. well deserving of the name double bastard. well done stone.

m. fizzy at the tongue and as it slides further into the mouth it sticks to every crevice like a delectable glass of wine. but better. thick and savory, would pair excellently with a fat, juicy, bloody as hell steak.

o. perhaps over taking samuel smith's oatmeal stout as my new favorite beer. too early to say as of now, but truly a magnificent beverage. thank you stone, once again, for making the happiest guy in the room.

01-01-2012 00:15:17 | More by kjritt
MetalMountainMastiff

4.59/5  rDev +7.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Served from bomber in snifter.

A. Great color. nice copper,dark red color that lightens towards the head. less than a hlf finger head, the head seems to be reddish from the beer. Great color, and look absolutely beautiful.

S. smells of dark fruit, smells a lot like a Quad!!! amazing, except for the Belgian yeast smell, its all quad smelling.

T. Plums, dark fruit, nutty, spices, not much hops if any.

M. highly carbonated, a slight burn. Overall good.

O. Overall I love, very malty strong ale taste, yet very dark fruity quad taste . a more original taste on the strong ale.

11-10-2013 02:23:27 | More by MetalMountainMastiff
mhowell

3.15/5  rDev -26.2%

Nice deep burnt orange brown color, retaining a thin brown head. Still struggling to define the aroma, wife says 'pineapple? fruity?'. I smell nothing. Very malty flavor with excellent body, then the alcohol steps in and punches you in the mouth. To me, it left behind a 'dried grain fortified with vodka' aftertaste. My God, my lips are numb! I would probably drink this again, but not the wife. Started the sample at 50 deg., and as it warms, it actually seems to mellow and get better.

12-31-2004 18:50:56 | More by mhowell
redteg02

4.85/5  rDev +13.6%

Apperance: is almost like a fine scotch with a darker red highlight. poured it the traditonal way (tilted for half the glass, in the center for half the glass), and it produced no head at all, a little disapointing and what kept this beer at a 4

Smell:Wow, a lot better than the regular bastard. strong fruit with just a mild hint of the alcohol. my comments do not do it justice, truly an impressive smell. best ive had.

Taste: again wow, first impressions are fruity, but counter acted by a nice bitterness (nothing too powerful though). very complex in the taste, almost a woody taste in there but nothing too strong. goes down smooth and tastes wonderful.

Mouthfeel: full and just shy of chewy. very nice

Drinkability: i could drink this all night long. however since it is 10% ABV i would not remember drinking it the next day. with that said 3-4 and i'd be set.

12-04-2005 07:52:37 | More by redteg02
trumpetego

4.38/5  rDev +2.6%

2008 Vintage poured from a 22oz bomber with a highly entertaining diatribe on the back.

A - Amber with a creamy head which eventually dissipates. Moderate lacing, which persists over the hour or so I've been drinking this.

S - Grapefruit, citrus, pine, hops. Hints of alchohol, malt, and fruity sweetness.

T - Exceptionally well balanced between the typical West Coast hop bitterness and malt. The maltiness becomes more pronounced as the beer warms. The 10.5% ABV stays well hidden. Some caramel and burnt sugar along with hops in the finish.

M - Very pleasant carbonation - not too much, but not too little either. This would probably mellow out with age (which I fully intend to try).

D - Excellent drinkability, considering the alchoholic heft of this beer. Although the good people at Stone would probably take issue with my phrasing, I would say this is one of their most balanced beers. It's got a lot of big flavors in it, but neither the hops nor the alchohol overpower the other flavors.

01-06-2009 07:26:38 | More by trumpetego
StoutCream

4.68/5  rDev +9.6%

Did the devil just piss in my mason jar? Because that's what I drink out of. Quart size when it comes to bombers. This one is half head half beer, and I know what I'm doing when I pour. Can't mind that much good head, but stay away from the Herp. Dark, cloudy amber (like, the darkest amber you've ever seen) looks thick and rusty straight on, but tilted in the light reminds me of a redheaded woman: stubborn and wild at the same time. Can you handle this? If you haven't had a red head, I wouldn't recommend it. Then again, enough of these will lower your inhibitions enough to actually pursue that cute redhead at the bar. Also not recommended. Both require proper supervision.

As the foam dissipates it smells like a Hawaiian Tropic store. Coconut pineapple (oddly enough I just ate a pineapple this morning that tasted like coconut) that slowly changes into malt, super-sugary malt with some green-y hops at the whiff.

Now to the piss, uh, beer . . .
SOOO Heady! Drunk in one sip, no lie. Just let that first swig linger in your mouth for a while before you swallow and I bet you will feel something - something in the back of your mind that says, "Did I just feel that in my brain?" The answer is maybe. I was already 22oz deep before I cracked this one, so that one sip might have taken me over some sort of threshold that I wasn't expecting. Whisked is more like it. So damned malty sweet, yet balanced off the back of my tongue with bitterness.

There is still an island of head on top teasing my nose with each sip.

The flavors are difficult to pin down, not that I don't recognize them, but they are whizzing around each other so fast that I can't tell where one ends and another begins. Cop-out, you say? Think Heisenberg. You can't tell where it is or how fast it's going at the same time and, trust me, all that alcohol puts the flavors in the fast lane to Digestion Land. Burnt sugar and ginger. Cinnamon toast and over-fried garlic. All while chewing on a piece of pine (which is toxic, don't do that) and a handful of grass (the lawn kind, hippie).

This beer has it's place . . . Hell.

03-12-2011 06:17:34 | More by StoutCream
BusyNinja

4.45/5  rDev +4.2%

I love this beer in a bottle, and have been rationing myself after purchasing a full case. On tap it seems so much better balanced. Hops are present, but not in yer face. No alcohol taste, as was present/discernible in the bottle. All in all, a real treat on draft.

01-28-2007 01:21:10 | More by BusyNinja
tikk

4.63/5  rDev +8.4%

Decided to give this one a go for my first review, as it is a big favorite of mine.

2009 Release, poured into a snifter.

Looks to be a hazy, reddish-orange hue. Decent head, that leaves a little lacing.

The smell is very citrusy, a little piney, but there is a bit of maltiness.

Taste is just amazing, very strong on the hops, it is a mix of pine cone and grapefruit. It is also very sweet with a bit of malt. The taste of hops does linger in a great way. Can tell it is a high ABV, but it isn't unbalanced at all.

It is very smooth, and well balanced on the alcohol end.

I do love this beer, especially when fresh. It is not a beer you can have more than one of, and that one must be drank slowly.

Overall I do love this beer and highly recommend it to everyone.

11-26-2009 23:38:11 | More by tikk
Vineyardselite

Maryland

4.2/5  rDev -1.6%

We have very limited amount of this bastard left in the shop, so come and get them before you miss out on them!!! SERIOUS, a world class beer!

Poured from a 22 oz. bomber into a snifter glass, a massive 10.5%ABV, it a huge beer. Pours out with a reddish, yellowish-brown hue, with a head that a hold a pencil upright! Creamy cap, with a light colored tan foam, and it lingered for a while too, that left behind trials of lace!

Wonderful aromas full of hops, and hops and lots of HOPS. Has this wonderful toffee, sweet, dark pit fruit aroma, that draws you in!

A nice, full body and smooth, thick mouthfeel, with just a spritz of carbonation drags a bashing of citrus hop bitterness, with notes of cherries and other dark fruits. An underlying malt sweetness is mostly masked by the powerful hop presence. Alcohol is well-hidden, and the dry, bitter finish keeps the brew going down until not a drop remains in the whopper of a bottle.

Drinkability is outstanding if you can handle the excessive ABV that stone has provided with this offering.

01-30-2009 15:04:39 | More by Vineyardselite
IPAlot

4.45/5  rDev +4.2%

I really felt quite violated after tasting this beer. As soon as my nose crossed the rim of the glass, the aroma impaled my head with its pungent decadence, and lodged there like some mind-controlling parasite from another star system, where it's planet's native atmosphere is a boiling cauldron of scrumptiously malty gaseous organic compounds. I had to give a 5 for smell because I could not see, with my limited insight, room for improvement. This heady rush reminded me of Old Wooly Barleywine from Big Time Brewery in Seattle (Excellent beer check it out limited distribution and availability). This beer is all about the malts up front. The thick, sweet flavors coat your mouth. I gave a 4 in mouthfeel because I can see this beer gaining another dimension with some nitro creaminess to balance the malts. Only after you have accepted the Double Bastard into your mouth do the hops make their presence known, which I feel is generally in a supporting role, though they successfully add to the complexity of this beer's sequence. Paying close attention reveals that the flavor profile is very well preserved. The aftertaste is a masterpiece, you can just sit there and continue tasting your last mouthful for several minutes. Like the best foods, this beer stays in your mouth long after its physical substance has passed to your nether-regions. All the while the aroma smolders in your nostrils with a potency that makes you wonder if your lungs are receiving enough oxygen to maintain vital metabolic processes. I had a Chimay Trippel (tap) immediately after this beer, and it's subtlety was dashed against the lingering presence of the Bastard. Have to remember next time to drink a palate cleanser before dropping 12 bucks on a Trappist ale. It was like coming back to your nice girlfriend after a tawdry encounter with an experienced older woman, and you don't feel guilty that you're bored with your girlfriend because it was worth every second. A landmark addition to strong american ales.

IPAlot

ps I had this bar at Mahar's in Albany (check the beerfly review this place is unreal). They had a raffle going for a *magnum* of 5th anniversary Arrogant Bastard. The bottle had a cork (obviously) and a big 5 on it, but I didn't look close, I just bought a ticket and offered praise, worship, and eternal servitude to any god who would bless me with a winning ticket.

02-01-2003 08:33:45 | More by IPAlot
grapemaster

4.4/5  rDev +3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

When I bought my Double Bastard I did what all good beer drinkers should do....buy one for a friend to enjoy it with. He began to drink his first and when I asked him how it was he replies, "It's like a slap in the face". Not a bad slap in the face, but this damn beer is intense. It poured out deep amber with a thick head. I noticed hints of all sorts of sweetness, from different kinda of fruit to chocolate. However, what I noticed most was the fact that this beer has muscle. The hops seemed slightly stronger than the malts, but both were overshadowed by the pure power of the alcohol. Overall a good beer, but like the bottle says, you may not be worthy.

02-23-2005 21:52:00 | More by grapemaster
nephlim

4.28/5  rDev +0.2%

Another winner from StoneBrew.

Appearance: pours a nice dark colour, almost like a creamy cola. When held to light, it has a very deep, intense red with a hint of brown.

Nose: Has a very clean smell to it, like a good French red. Very complex.

Taste: Lots of flavour, hits of deep fruits like fig. Feels nice on the palate.
Has a bit of an aftertaste, which is probably due to the high alcohol (10%). I bet this could go well with some hard cheese and wheat crackers. I'd say it's not as malty as the regular bastard; this one is more creamy.

Like a good wine, I found this opened up after a few minutes. I left my bottle out after opening it (serving from a Stella Artois promo tulip glass), and found more flavours as it got slightly warmer.

This was a good buy. Try it!

11-19-2005 03:22:27 | More by nephlim
PrimScrewhead

Rhode Island

4.9/5  rDev +14.8%

Dear Lord I love this beer!

Serving : Bottle into Nonick

Appearance: Beautiful warm amber. No head, beer sticks to the sides.

Smell: Hops, sugar and alcohol.

Taste: Oh, boozey sweetness, how I love thee. Nice hoppy booze up front, mellows out in the middle to sweet and comes back around to a nice sharp finish.

Mouthfeel: More body than an Italian super model. Think Barleywine.

Overall: If you're looking for the best American Strong Ale on the market. Look no further.

12-23-2012 20:39:33 | More by PrimScrewhead
Tetano

Indiana

4.25/5  rDev -0.5%

2004 Release

Did something special and used my Kwak glass.

It poured a dark amber color with a brownish tan head.

Smelled malty with a slight hint of hops.

Tastes woody, a small hint of sweetness, malty, with a hint of bitterness at the end. It has a nice citrus finish that is a bit unexpected considering the smell.

Mouthfeel is thick and resin. My tongue is completely coated and it holds for a bit so I can really taste the whole profile. The taste does not leave the mouth quickly.

This is a big beer that will blow your mind. I would not pound this fast. If the sun is setting in your neck of the woods and you have a good view, pour this slow and enjoy it slow at the same time.

05-03-2010 02:50:47 | More by Tetano
Skitowneric

4.3/5  rDev +0.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 3.5

Poured into a pint glass with a heavy head. Dark caramel non-transparent coloring. Smells of sweet maybe brown sugar and just a little hops. Drinks very smooth considering the ABV. Light carbonation helps balance out the thickness. The finish of this beer has just the right amount of bitterness to balance out the initial sweetness. Overall I was very impressed and would be willing to pay the higher price again for this type of beer.

12-17-2009 00:40:44 | More by Skitowneric
swanny28

4.58/5  rDev +7.3%

Had on tap with redrising at brixies brookfield IL:

A: Dark Red almost opaque : whispy head with a nice deep lacing
S: oh what hops: almost like pulling them off the vine. IMO the hops are the best part.

T: the hops are back. What a great taste....

M: I held this in the mouth as long as i can. What a great hop taste.. malts, very balanced... if you can get your hands on this buy it...

D: loved it: hold it in the mouth as long as you can. just like a fine wine...

so good imo ...

12-29-2010 04:58:07 | More by swanny28
ShreddedThumb

4.4/5  rDev +3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

A gurgling froth from the obsidian-lined depths of Hell, Stone Brewing Co.'s Double Bastard Ale found its way into my local beer store. Here comes the hype, y'all: the coveted Double Bastard, the successor to the acclaimed Arrogant Bastard Ale, is said to be even more enjoyable and iconoclastic than its predecessor. With full disclosure in mind, I must admit that I did not particularly enjoy Arrogant Bastard. Yet, I am an open-minded beer snob. With that, let's crack open a bomber of Double Bastard and see if we can't have sympathy for this devil of a brew.

The Dorm Room Review

Poured from a 22 oz. Bomber into a Stone Brewing Co. licensed Arrogant Bastard pint glass. (I must admit, Stone's line of pint glasses stand out as the most appealing drink-ware I have ever seen. Guinness, eat your heart out.)
Also, before I get into the liquid review, I must reflect upon the excellent graphic design with which Stone specializes. Beer after beer, it's obvious that the Professional Writers and graphic designers have a special job at Stone. The "Diatribe" rearing the bomber (taking up at least 15 oz. of the Devil's nectar) arrogantly lambastes Macro brewers of both domestic and international origin. This academically-charged (and possibly Thesaurus-quoted) indictment of the likes of AB and Miller-Coors eviscerates the "yellow swill-drinking" majority, divisively separating the craft beer junkies from the ball-park crowd. Also, the Frank Miller-esque Devil caricature adorning the bottle acts as both an invitation an a warning; you don't even know what you're getting yourself into.

Appearance: The Double Bastard pours dark copper, almost ruby red in color. Sort of an extreme amber, if you will. Clearly, the beer is intended to be malevolent: nearly opaque, huge, thick alcohol legs, off-white & cappuccino head. Without direct light, this ale is opaque, red, and very, very dark.

Smell: Certainly complex. Malty flavors and scents prevail. Some smoky characteristics accompany the malted front, but an offensive, unabashed uppercut of alcohol assaults the nose. The hop-forward miasma does not beg to be noticed, as it wafts cruelly into the taster's cartilage. As the beer warms, some spices, dark fruits, cinnamon, and raisins become apparent. The olfactory sense is taken aback by DB; admittedly, the most diverse and experienced palates will identify the cornucopia of flavorful facets this ale has to offer.

Taste: Goodness gracious, great balls of fire! A concussive BOOM of hop bitterness onomatopoetimizes (new word) this ale's relentlessness astringency. While the scent is mostly malt-forward, the immediate taste revolves around a universe of tongue-shriveling bitterness. According to Stone, Chinook, Magnum, and Cascade hops are incorporated in the brew. The second aspect noticeable is the intense carbonation. Combining the astringent hop notes with the overarching carbonation, Double Bastard truly assaults not only the taste buds, but the entire mouth as a whole. The alcohol as mentioned from the smell is back again. Honestly, it tastes like scotch. The warmer concoction tastes bready and even maltier and more bitter. All the while, DB is smooth and drinkable. Yet, one should sip this carefully and thoughtfully, lest they invoke the disapproval of the brand's company Devil. Is it a red? A barleywine? An IPA? A strong ale? Double Bastard is in a class of its own: intense.

Mouthfeel: DRY. The prevailing mouthfeel is somewhat sweet and malty, but one cannot exclude the Sahara-like dryness emanating from all portions of the mouth. No one said the Devil was ever sweet.

Overall: Drinking a beer such as Double Bastard encourages me to develop my palate even further; moreover, it would be doubly important just to comprehend what I just consumed. Those with the most sophisticated tastes for alcohol will ultimately enjoy Double Bastard the most. Yet, even after reading the vociferous screed against the mainstream beer shysters, I firmly believe that any beer connoisseur should invest in a bottle of Double Bastard to sip with like-minded friends over good food and great conversation. They say the devil is in the details: if the Devil is this complex, one may wonder if the red incubus is simply just misunderstood.

06-16-2013 21:28:35 | More by ShreddedThumb
Double Bastard Ale from Stone Brewing Co.