Stone 7th Anniversary Ale - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone 7th Anniversary AleStone 7th Anniversary Ale

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

American Pale Ale (APA) |  7.70% ABV

(Beer added by: StoneGreg on 08-01-2003)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone 7th Anniversary Ale Alström Bros
« first ‹ prev | 76-100 | 101-125 | 126-150  | next › last »
4.47/5  rDev +7.7%

22oz. bottle. 'August' is printed on the front of the bottle.

Wowza! What flavors. This is a confident ale. Very complex.

This is perhaps the most beautiful looking beer I have ever seen. Devilish amber with red hues. Awesome rendition of a liquid sunset. Big cloudy head with nice lacing. Hold it up to the light and watch the bubbles slowly float to the top. The smell is deep malt and hops. A nice floral sweetness. I also detected, unfortunately for me, there was an oily sensation on the nose. Also a bit of bitter alcohol.

The flavors are many, complex and varied. A mix of bold stead fast flavors. The malts are very strong and then there is the hops to give it wonderful balance. A nice grapefruit bitterness but do not think of this as a hop head ale. The flavors definately balance out. There is a molasses and pine finish to the flavors. The after taste is mellow and nice as well. Like I said a very bold and confident ale. This one has a personality. Bravo.

For all of its complex flavors this ale is smooth and crisp. Medium bodied in the mouth with a quick surge of carbonation and then easy street. Great direction for an ale to take.

Excellent! Tip our hat and raise our glass to Stone. If you love ales that is. Sad to say since this is an anniversary ale it is here for a limited time. Stock up.

Rumrunner, Aug 28, 2003
4.47/5  rDev +7.7%

Another brew from Stone....to be honest my expectations were high to start, considering the wide variety of unique beers Stone has put out. The bottle is marked August 2003. It pours a reddish amber color with a solid one finger head. Little dissapation of the head and nice lacing on my new Ruination mug. Time to take a smell...wow! There is so much in the aroma. Hops, sweet bread, honey, brown sugar. Incredible...I wish they made an air freshener out of this. The taste is similar...sweet and sugary, bready malt, hoppy bitterness, some flowery esters. There is warmth from the alcohol, but the actual booze taste is fairly well disguised. Very full, heavy mouthfeel, very nice. I fully recommend this brew.

ILiveOffHops, Aug 05, 2005
4.5/5  rDev +8.4%

Has there ever been a more gimmicky beer? ... 7.7% abv, 7.7 fonts on the bottle... I'm just surprised they didn't release it on July 7th like the Vertical Epic beers! Greg cracks me up. BUT, and this is a big BUT, this beer rocks! It's not just about gimmicks and a collectable bottle... it walks the walk!

Although it's almost 2 years old, it still pours a cloudy orange-amber body (must be the hops!). In fact, it looks like a hefeweizen except that the head is limited to a creamy 1/8" of off-white foam. What is there, however, holds quite well and leaves superb wide rings of lace about the glass with each sip.

The nose is subtly caramelish and a touch piney, but the flavor is much bolder than that!

It may have lost some carbonation in the cellar, but it's now gently crisp with a dextrinous, medium-full body that's creamy and smooth across the palate.

The flavor delivers a lush, but not quite rich, softly caramelish, delicately toasty, and sweetly bready (think the innards of a Cinnabon without the cinnamon) malt that's oh-so-perfectly balanced by piney and lightly fruity/citrusy hops and a stiff bitterness. It finishes dry but with some short lingering sticky malt that fades to leave piney hops and bitterness behind.

I never tried this fresh so I'm not sure if it's mellowed and rounded, but I'd imagine the hops were a little bit more agressive 23 months ago. And if the alcohol was noticeable before, it's not now! So if you've got it, drink it.... I don't think it's going to get any better than this!

IN CONCLUSION - - - - - - - - -
In my best Spicoli voice: All I need right now are some tasty waves and a pizza to go with this beer and I'm righteous! I mean dude, I so totally regret not buying more of these bodaciuos brews!!! (slaps forehead) Gnarly!!!

NeroFiddled, Jul 04, 2005
4.5/5  rDev +8.4%

Paid $4.79 for a 22 oz. bottle. This is a great price for a beer of this caliber.

Damn near a clone of 3 Floyd's Dreadnaught, but not as pretty. Hops knocking you flat, great malt stickiness, this is a beautiful beer. If I had more money I'd buy a case.

benmiliron, Feb 21, 2004
4.5/5  rDev +8.4%

This beer poured a thick but small tan head with a lovely ruby/tan body.

The nose was pure rich sweet malt. Caramel, malt, alcohol. A slight sharpness, but basically just this huge rich malt smell.

The taste was medium to full bodied. Rich and very delicious. Caramel, malt, malt and more malt. Fresh 2 row barley taste. Sort of reminds me of being in a brewery. Yum!! There’s a firm in your face bitterness. A slight citrus peel, earth hop flavors really comes through. It’s very present but perfectly balanced the big malt.

Basically I’ve found a new favorite beer. It’s not an IPA, it’s not a barley wine. It’s just a really good beer. When I was drinking this I kept thinking it was double bastard with the volume turned down a bit. A must try beer, if you can still find it.

taez555, Jun 03, 2004
4.5/5  rDev +8.4%

This one pours a nice amber color with a tinge of red with a finger of head that falls quickly. The nose is very earthy, both in the malt and the hop. The flavor is very nicely balanced between the roasted malts and the earthy hops. I like it. Mouthfeel is very thick and very nice. Drnkability is good. I could easily finish one of these. This is one of my favorite Stone offereings I've had recently.

kmpitz2, Sep 28, 2004
4.5/5  rDev +8.4%

Excellent! Stones new 7th anniversary pale ale pours a glwoing orange colour from it's 22oz bomber bottle. The aromas are of some nice pale malts, and bittering hops. You can definately tell that this beer has been dry-hopped for extra juicy hop aroma. This beer tasted wonderful. A big-A$$ Pale ale, that does not cross over into the IPA boundaries. The mouthfeel is thick, but not too thick, or cloying...just right! The drinkability is excellent as always.

Can stone do no wrong?

cheers to JCalabre for the fresh sample!

F

francisweizen, Aug 26, 2003
4.53/5  rDev +9.2%

Pours a bright funky orange/copper color with a slight haze and a medium sized creamy off white head. Good lacing. Smells of sweet malt, caramel, citrus fruit and big floral/spicy hops.
Taste starts heavily malty and almost cloying in its sweetness. The caramel and tangy orange fruits show up in the middle along with a toffee note. Just when it seems to reach the verge of being too sweet...the citrusy, resinous, slightly perfumey hop bitterness shows up to balance it out. Great job!
Medium to full bodied with a rich, creamy semi oily mouthfeel and a perfect amount of carbonation. Good balance and mouthfeel along
with no noticeable alcohol makes this a highly drinkable ale.
I really liked this beer!

rkhaze, Apr 28, 2004
4.55/5  rDev +9.6%

Jeeez, another great beer from Stone. Surprise Surprise. Before I say anything else, if you have not yet sampled a bottle of this beer and havent had the opportunity to read the back label, go to Stone's website and check it out. Stone's bottles are always funny, but this one is great. It's just over the top and really humorous.

Secondly, I noted the equal alcohol content to the Ruination IPA and thought, could it be a very similar beer? I also noted it has not been designated as an IPA despite a 7.7% ABV, high for a pale ale. I then questioned Greg Koch (Stone CEO) about the style, and of course received the exact answer I was looking for: "The style? Well, it isn't to any "style" really (other than "Stone 7th Anniversary Ale style")." Ah of course! I love these guys.

On to the beer. Slightly tannish orange with a thin lace head. The aroma, well I want my life to smell like this beer. It's perfect. Hops are dominant, but they don't overpower the citric and pine notes that it offers as well. I expected a hop explosion in the flavor, a mouth puckering, tongue numbing experience. It wasnt there! What I got was similar to a well aged IPA. The hops were flavorful and tangy, but quite mellow and subdued as was the alcohol character, which was hardly noticeable. Very piney notes precede a mild caramel malt middle, with a biting but rather delicate smack of hops in the finish. More like a lil love tap. Mouthfeel is surprisingly full and almost creamy. Drinkability? Please, this stuff is phenomenal. Not the hop/alcohol monster I anticipated, yet the hops are perfectly balanced with everything else while still being extremely noticeable. So well done, I could drink this all night.

IrishRedRock, Nov 11, 2003
4.58/5  rDev +10.4%

Glowing orange ruby appearacne. Medium sized ivory white head sits on top. Retention is adequate. The head recedes to a thin film that has some staying power. Lacing is droopy and moderate in abundancy. The aroma is pretty raw. Cannibis, hop resin, pine needles. Yeah. And also a bit of malt underneath the hop vapors. When I approached this beer, I thought it'd probably be more like an IPA in nature. I was wrong. This is just a damn good pale ale which a Huge Drinkability factor. The malt base is a little toasted, a little biscuity. The hops are not subtle, but not over the top either. They lend a nice little pungency and resiny character. There's a bitterness lingering, but it's kept in check with the nice malt character. Once again Stone pulls off a highly drinkable, highly tasty and highly enjoyable Aniversary brew.

Thank you Mr. Long Beach Bum for this treat from Stone.

Bighuge, Jan 28, 2004
4.6/5  rDev +10.8%

Imported from Indianna by cja711. Bright orange ruby pour with a 2 finger ivory head falling to a thin film and lacing. Aroma hop resin, pine needles and malt supporting the hops. The malt base is toasted, and biscuity. The pungent and resinous hops near perfect balance with bitter lingering and nice malt character in finish. A great pale ale with highest drinkability factor. Shared with 2 other BAs and we would have liked a half case for the remains of the evening.

karst, Jun 12, 2005
4.6/5  rDev +10.8%

Pours a amber / orange color with a 1+ inch thick head. The head receded to some large bubbles stuck to the sides of the glass and some spotty remains on the surface. The aroma is full of hops and citrus. The flavor is wonderful, full hop blast with a strong malt level. The citrus tones are well behind the others and alcohol is barely noticable, but both add to the tremendous flavor.

There is a slight tingling mouthfeel that turns into a smooth aftertaste where the hops run long on the tongue. I was still tasting the bitterness for minutes after swallowing. I don't know why, but this remided me of a lower alcohol, less malty SN Bigfoot flavor. Great beer.

Gavage, Jan 11, 2004
4.63/5  rDev +11.6%

At first glance, I was expecting this to be very similar to the IPA due to the bumped up ABV, but was I wrong or what! This beer poured a beautiful reddish orange color with a good off white head and had a great citrus and carmel smell. The first thing that came to my mind regarding the taste was that it reminded me of the 2001Old Guardian that I had a few weeks back. The first thing that hits the palate is that great citrus flavor, then that is followed by a hint of sweetness then it finnishes with a healthy hop bite. This is definantly a good beer and I would get a lot more if only it were not $6.00 a bottle.

Update 6-24-04:

This beer has turned into something very different indeed in the 9 months since its release. The hop character has been quite subdued and the malt character has taken over quite a bit! This reminds me of the Old Guardian Barleywine even more now, but with less of an alchohol flavor of corse. Still, a very good beer and my review numbers stand.

Dmann, Sep 12, 2003
4.65/5  rDev +12%

Appearance: Rosey malt colored, pinkish tones. Almost orangish. Cream colored retentive head.

Aroma: 'Stone-y'. Hard core citrus hop aroma. Heavy malt smell. Aroma is a bit floral. Buttery crackers in the aroma, to go along with the heavy caramel smells.

Taste: Heavy malt, with tingly hoppiness. Balanced beer, with a nice mouthfeel. Sweet up front, with tingly hops kicking in in the middle. The grapefruit jumps in early with hints of a vegital hop taste during the finish of the beer.

Notes: Balanced bliss. This is a super big quality IPA. Unfortunately it's probably all gone on the store shelves. Steal one of these bottles from a friend or enemy if you can.

beerinator, Jun 15, 2004
4.65/5  rDev +12%

This brewery does nothing but amaze me and they always fit with what I'm looking for out of a beer...time to move to sunny Cal. eh? Well... thank goodness xlperro was nice enough to hook me up with this fine 7th Anniversary Pale Ale by Stone!

Super clouded, deeply golden bronzed yellow color in the glass, a creeping smallish off-white head just sits there a while before it decides to melt away leaving a bubbly edged collar and the lace sticks in small spots and strings.

Aroma is oh so yummy, soon as I wiffed this in I knew I was gonna like it. Malt laden caramel candy-refic nose. The caramel malt here is fantastic, its nearly undescribable; besides, just saying that its super fine yummy nice is enough! Totally reminds of Double Bastards' nose with nearly the same roaring axiom over the hops. What hops I do detect (tangerine, dried grapefruit, citric, woody) seem to realm very meagerly compared to what most pales are and should be. But I'll throw that to the weighside as Stone always seems to push the envelope in all styles neither true nor erroneous.
Love those malts! It never fades. It never gives up. It just cinders like a cinamatic memory.

On your mark... sip...no wait...gulp...WOW, how easy is it to love this beer is beyond words. I can say this "Stone brews rock my world!" Yum, yum, yummy times ten! This is emaculate stuff! Pale ale, or what ever they want to call it, I want more! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I'm one happy lad this day! Hello caramel! Hello hops! A beautiful meadly of the miraculous malten heavy yet hop filled brigade of a beer! Caramel malts strongly covers the front (yum), mixing with a salad of fruits intreguing grapefruit, tangerine, plum, fig, and dulled raisin to boast, but as it settles a toasty effect takes over with major crusted bread and toasty grainy malts becomes the center, melding with the caramel (delicish). Perfect bitterness for me in the hops, which float and stay steady across the finish with mild yet giving citrus and wood dryness...lingers...lingers some more, yields both the malts and hops together to bring a grin to thee lips. Oooh yeah, thats the stuff...caramel, candy, toffee, citrus, wood... everything Stone has ever offered has risen through to torment you to think, " What could possibly be next by these guys?" Holy shit this is good stuff!

Feel is way to smooth, full, and malty for a pale, yet it gives and gives, never letting go of your expectations, nor your buds, nor your memory. Great start, great finish. What else is neeeded? This has everything; malts in the front which carry through to the finish, and the finish is hop laden and lingering both on the palate and the memory.

The 7.7 ABV catches up to ya pretty quickly, even though it takes nothing to drink it out of the bomber, which is gone before you know it, and your craving strongly for more...and I need more! I can only think of a cross between Old Guardian and Dbl. Bastard, but without all the alcohol, but believe me, this still has a worldly effect on the noggin'. The Levitation and Smoked Porter are the brews to be sessioned by the guys at Stone. Try to session this stuff and it'll be a short evening. Still drinkable beyond commensense and you'll continue to convince yourself as I did that it is.

tavernjef, Mar 20, 2004
4.68/5  rDev +12.8%

The 7th Anniversary pours a ruby copper tone with a nice thicket of foamy cream hued head leaving full lattice forming rings of lace. Aromatics are deep sweet freshly baked doughy bread wih hops arising in a fine stream toward my senses sweet layer of plum and fig tones nice!!! Taste is full flavored smack you in the face wake up but yet not as hoppy as most of their brews mainly just incredibly balanced with a ton of malt and hops this beer brings it to the plate. Deep malty biscuit cinammon tones jut across my tongue wow, this beer is amazing especially as it warms the characteristic Stone flavor is awesome it just blends so well with most of their beers. Hops are citrusy sweet cookie dough esk with maple syrup and pine tones hitting me in several directions wow is this complex, but somehow completely smooth at the same time.
Mouthfeel is creamy as can be with a full body great texture can't beat this one, Stone at their best. Drinkability is bred from the pure fact that the beer is so flavorful and complex that you need another one to come down from the shock, and once you get past two of 'em your just hooked that's all there is to it.

WVbeergeek, Sep 05, 2003
4.68/5  rDev +12.8%

Near perfection. Had this on-tap at Stone's Winter Storm. My favorite beer I had that night. And I got to try many.

The taste was incredible. The hops had mellowed obviously, revealing a toffee like sweetness that was perfectly mated to the incredibly smooth, rich mouthfeel. It had basically turned into a dessert beer really. In a way. Well, it is definitely a beer I would love to drink after a nice meal.

Anyway, if you EVER have the chance to try this on-tap, do it. Yeah, I know the opportunity to do this now is not exactly possible for most people, but if it ever happens to pop up for some special event, shell out whatever cash is in your wallet and enjoy perfection.

rallison, Jan 27, 2007
4.7/5  rDev +13.3%

An amber brew with a rocky off-white head, typical of a pale ale or IPA. Leaves some lace, but settles thinner than I'm used to with Stone beers. Aroma of citrus and floral hops with a bit of spiciness and fruitiness along with some grainy malt, the malt reminds me of something English. Nice crisp and hoppy flavor, dominated by rind-like bitterness but balanced out well by sweet grain-like maltiness. Hops are rather spicy and bit floral as well, especially in the middle. Biscuity malt is present as well. Finishes with a good mix of the hops and malt. Very flavorful beer, kind of like a pale ale taken further than usual, as I guess you could expect since this had its basis in their pale ale recipe. I can't wait to get more! Probably only this year too since it's probably not something that will hold up for as long as the previous years' Anniversary Ales. But who knows? The others have done extraordinarily well, so this one may hold up for a while as well, we'll just have to see...

hyuga, Oct 01, 2003
4.7/5  rDev +13.3%

Aug. '03 Bottling
Tis a richly golden amber color - clear, gilded butterscotch with a tall, firm cap of foam. The headress falls to a thin film, supported by casual carbonation, the bubbles seeming to enjoy thier rise to the top and subsequent joining the proverbial collective we breathe. Alas, no wistfull spatterings of lace are left on my festidiously cleaned, rinsed and properly air dried glass.
The aroma is an awe inspiring conundrum of deliciousness- honey drizzled over tangerines and smoldering lilac petals . Clean and intoxicatingly provocotive but not overpowering.
The aroma and picturesquness decry bugaboos they do, of what awaits the pitifully unprepared pallet.
This essay in flavorfull balance dances an elegant ballet starring a menage a tois of Malt, Hop and Ethel. Ale fruity candied sweet pirroets around the angry intensity of the Magnum/ amarillo Opus as covert attacks of brandy warmth infiltrates the complexity of this sensory overload.
The body is sexy and veluptuous - tight while at the same time soft and enveloping. Strong bones support the fullness that does not imply heaviness though definition is gloriously smoothed by the subtle and homogeneous blending of accentuated characteristics.
A controlled yet massive cocoction. I disagree with the claim that Stone displays no Ursine behavior as this is truly one Grizzly of a beer, if not a 900 pounder.
It is no insult to either to compare this libation to a Rogue Charlie '87, and to sit w/ one ( or more) of each and share thier profound hulabaloos in simutanious comparison would surely be an occasion to celebrate for anniverseries to come.
Outfrigginstanding!
Less everything than Double B, more sweet that Ruination, less roast than Arrogant B - this one deserves a Gargoyle of it's own!

Shiredave, Feb 09, 2004
4.72/5  rDev +13.7%

I could live inside the fragrance of this beer for a week. It's like perfume. Almost a shame to drink it. Pours with a tall cream colored head on a body of bright garnet. It is clear with little carbonation or lace and no yeast in the bottle.

Everything about this beer is exquisite and refined. The mouthfeel is abundantly round. The flavor is sweetish with an aromatic infusion of hops that suggests bitterness, but only as a mime suggests being trapped in a phone booth. This is truly one of the best damn beers I've ever had though I wouldn't classify it as a pale ale. It is nectar. Like liquid silk.

RedDiamond, Mar 13, 2004
4.75/5  rDev +14.5%

Presentation: 22oz. bomber with a plethora of prodigious pontification screened on the bottle.

Appearance: Poured a hazy dull orange in color. Absolutely incredible sheeting action of descending froth on the side of the glass. It looked like a freshly-pulled Guinness! Just a never-ending cascade of sheeting action. Unreal. Immensely-thick and inhumanely sticky head dominates the top of the glass. S-T-I-C-K-Y lace covers nearly all of the glass. Easily of one the best-looking beers I've had in a long....LONG time.

Smell: Hops, baby! Freakin' HOPS! Citrus and spicy hops bludgeon the nasal passages. Malty sweetness rides shotgun to this juggernaut of aromas. You can hear it coming from miles away and it's everything you imagined.

Taste: (OldFrothingSlosh bows in front of the bottle, repeatedly chanting: "I'm not worthy!") Stone tees off and hits the long ball ("He's a big hitter, the Llama...long.") Avalanche of "You will respect my authori-TAR" flavors beat you about the head in a flurry of flavors. Amazingly balanced. The malts battle fiercely with the hops and manage to hold their own. The fierce and imposing wizard Humulus Lupulus fires lightning bolts of flavor across your palate, only to be countered by the high priestess Carmella Sugar. A battle to be remembered for all of time. Death squads of bitterness roam the battlefield once the main players have departed, only to be picked off at random by the crack sniper squad of the Sweetness Squadron. The human palate was not intended for this god-like battle and you can only hope to live long enough to fully savor the contents of this bottle.

Mouthfeel: Two huge flavor profiles wage a contest of supremacy on your palate. Despite the epic battle, this beer manages a very dignifed level of balance. Very, very smooth and definitely on the creamy side. Your palate abases itself for the little lady...and enjoys every minute of it.

Drinkability: One wouldn't think that a 77IBU, 7.7% ABV beer could be called "session", but that's exactly what I thought. Honestly, I could drink this all friggin' night, day, week, month, and love every drop. Must get more of this. Seek this out and try it, I beg of you.

Once again, I raise my glass to the true BA AKSmokedPorter for this bottle.

OldFrothingSlosh, Nov 09, 2003
4.83/5  rDev +16.4%

Appearance – This is a gorgeous, deep, dark orange body with a beautiful orangish head that comes up slowly but will not go away.

Smell – The beauty of the Ruination hops are in this bottle along with a malt body of some type. There’s also a very fine orange sweetness to this one. It seems to be very complex.

Taste – This has the big, beautiful, hoppy Stone flavor that we know and love. Add to this a quality effort at balancing hops and a huge, perfect, fruity orange finish. This is the pale ale to end all pale ales.

There’s not a hint of alcohol in this one. The balance is perfect. These hops, which are just awesome, mix incredibly well with the malt backbone. Then comes the oranges. The finish here is sensational. My wife happened to be drinking a Ruination when I popped this, so I did an impromptu taste test and actually prefer this to that. Unbelievable.

Mouthfeel – Fairly flat in accordance with the style. This is a full-bodied ale that fills the mouth and refreshes the pallet.

Drinkability – Are you kidding me? They can’t make this fast enough for me to drink. I hate to seem like a band wagon jumper but this stuff is incredible.

Comments – I picked this up at Bottleworks in Seattle. I chose it for my 200th review, and boy was it deserving.

RoyalT, Sep 22, 2003
4.83/5  rDev +16.4%

Oh yeah... 200th review! Hops to it! This is not a pale ale! This is a damn good ale! Hoppy as you may expect from Stone. Mmmmm hoppy! The taste is quite the nice and smooth. Such the great mouthfeel which moves me to suggest that Greg and co. got it right again. How do they make it happen like this? Gotta love them hops!

scottum, Aug 30, 2003
4.88/5  rDev +17.6%

An outstanding beer for New Beer Sunday. Bottle has been cellared for quite a while and been in the fridge for about a month.

A: Cloudy murky orange/tea color. Head was about 1" initially (using an oversized wine glass for the aroma) Now just a collar that is leaving wispy traces of lacing.

S: Pine sap hop aroma explosion. Alcohol smell promises a nice warmth. Less malt aroma than I'd like, but what is there is a faintly sweet doughy aroma.

T: Big hoppy flavor, nice piney hop flavor that isn't too over the top, maybe due to the aging. Nice solid malt base. There's a very interesting spicy flavor going on that's hard to pin down. If I had to describe it, I'd describe is as a hot cassia bark flavor (cassia being the more macho manly tree bark version of cinammon). The flavors on this beer have melded beautifully. Yayy for aging! Aftertaste is just a quick flash of bitterness.

M: Carbonation is low and this beer is a bit full in body, lending it a mouthfeel that is almost cask-like in it's smoothness. The carbonation is there but seems almost soft if I may call it that. Nice big alcohol warmth here, this beer feels like one brewed to give you that warm fuzzy feeling and make you happy and life more lovely.

D&N: Soooo glad I have one more precious bottle of this godly elixir in my cellar. Smooth but with a punch, the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove. Wonderfully tasty. I don't have Seventh Son in my play list (sorry Venom, a good album, just don't have it at the moment to compare it), but it is matching up quite nicely with the first album. As I sit here swirling the last few milliliters in my glass, I'm glad that a bomber doesn't fit in it, so I have a little more left. Do I recommend it? Of course, but it may be a little hard to find. Worth the effort, though.

JackTheRipper, Jul 17, 2005

jaybrough, Oct 12, 2013
« first ‹ prev | 76-100 | 101-125 | 126-150  | next › last »
Stone 7th Anniversary Ale from Stone Brewing Co.