Stone 5th Anniversary IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone 5th Anniversary IPAStone 5th Anniversary IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: Bierman9 on 12-20-2001

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone 5th Anniversary IPA Alström Bros
firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
4.7/5  rDev +8.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I had some of this a while ago and really enjoyed it. I just got ahold of some more and was able to examine it more closely. Beautiful copper orange color with some slight haze. The citrusy floral aroma hit me as I poured and formed a nice creamy head that did dissapate somewhat quickly. Was expecting a serious hop bite but was greeted by a well balanced floral and citrus flavor, definate grapefruit. I might be losing it but was also sensing a hint white raisin, call me crazy. This beer was no slouch in the hoppy bitterness department, but was not over the top. All in all, a great beer, I really liked it, get some if you still can. I'm sad that this will be Stone's last year for their anniversary beers.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
Stone 5th Anniversary IPA from Stone Brewing Co.