Stone RuinTen IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone RuinTen IPAStone RuinTen IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Availability: Summer

Beer added by: ehammond1 on 06-14-2012

We first released this decidedly indelicate beer in 2012, as Stone Ruination Tenth Anniversary IPA, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our belovedly bitter Stone Ruination IPA. Stone RuinTen IPA uses the same recklessly hoppy recipe as the 2012 release; only the name has changed, as we plan to unleash this belligerently delicious hop monster upon the public annually from now on. We packed a whopping five pounds of hops into each barrel, and cranked up the ABV to stand up to the hop onslaught. The results are glorious, and we know you'll rejoice in tasting this audacious gem of hoppy splendor once again. You're welcome.
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone RuinTen IPA Alström Bros

4.25/5  rDev -1.4%

A bit over the top, but can be appreciated. Full throttle American ipa at its best/worst.

3.6/5  rDev -16.5%

4.76/5  rDev +10.4%

4.7/5  rDev +9%

4.35/5  rDev +0.9%

4.2/5  rDev -2.6%

4.28/5  rDev -0.7%

4.76/5  rDev +10.4%

4.75/5  rDev +10.2%

I normally would break this beer down, but this time, it broke me. It has it all. Color, aroma, mouthfell, flavor, complexity...I have enjoyed a lot of beers, this was one to savor, it has it all. A hop bomb with the perfect malt balance. Every sip was outstanding, and more enjoyable than the last. One the most enjoyable beers I have had, and I want another. I enjoy Stone offerings, cannot tell you how much I appreciated this one. Definitely top 5, maybe top 3. Get it, you will love it, if not send it to me.......

4.25/5  rDev -1.4%

Stone RuinTen IPA from Stone Brewing Co.