Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

(Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros

First review: t'was (currently tipsy, felling pretentious) an excellent demonstration of flavor 'complexity'... Swish it in your mouth and taste the changes! This is one of those that changes with temperature, and has an evolving aftertaste. 6th batch was indeedly a treat; smelled and tasted herbal... Basil/rosemary/other garden thangs. I'm wondering if there is any legitimacy to the drink by date-or just newly minted marketing majors making a stamp on the craftbeer scene. I'm visiting the northeast this weekend, but wish it were available back in Lousiana where I'm working. Strong work Stone.

I was so excited to see a local bottle shop, Vino Rosso in Idaho Falls got a keg of Enjoy by 9-13-13! They had it posted on a sandwich board out side the shop that said "Get it while you can!!!!". I was actually off the day I had it and was just swinging by the office to pick up my paycheck and take it to the bank,which is right by the bottle shop,how convenient! It was heaven in a glass!!! Nice and stinky,looked just perfect,color,carb,lacing... and it was a taste explosion. Hop bomb delight!!!! This is the first beer I have ever given a 5 to. I swore I didn't think there was a 5 out there,there is,this is it!!! Went back the next night with my built in designated driver(my wife) and enjoyed a few more! If this beer has and equal or one is ever brewed I hope the good lord sees it fit to have it find it's way to my lips...It is the holy grail of beers as far as I am concerned!!!

Bought a six pack of 5.16.14 Enjoy by IPA from a local Bevmo and made a beeline home to crack them open.

Look: An absolutely beautiful beer, the color is 24k liquid gold with a crystal clear, glimmering clarity and thick, creamy white head that leaves an afterparty of white confetti lacing down the sides of the glass.

Smell: It's an IPA! Aromas of crackers, toasted corn, and sweet malt desperately try to escape the delightfully oppressive superpower bouquet of grapefruit, pine, and cannabis. Truly one of the best IPAs I've had the pleasure of holding to this nose.

Taste: Sweet baby jesus, this was an amazing IPA. This beer is definitely best for the hop lovers out there as it is less than gentle with the hop bitterness (according to the girlfriend) though it still manages to be extremely balanced and drinkable. This bottle is Christmas in Hawaii in beer form. Tastes like a tropical Christmas tree with the usual DIPA citrus-pine smell characterized by grapefruit and tropical fruits.

Mouthfeel: Great carbonation, huge body, lengthy finish, what else do you want me to say? It feels as good as it tastes, and it tastes great. It manages to be creamy and refreshing at the same time.

Overall: How have I never had this beer before? I'm a hop head that lives walking distance from Stone Brewery and am ashamed to say I skipped over this beer for almost a year before finally deciding to try a bottle. This is without a doubt the best double IPA I've had and is sure to please any that consider themselves hop heads. STOP READING AND GO GET SOME

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.