Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros

4.21/5  rDev -5%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

tulip. clear orange with white head about a finger. the most west coast smelling beer. pineapple mango and clementine , a little orange peel. smooth and subtle bitterness. also I hope this opens up more hop heads to the fact that beers like this need to always have a date on a bottle. and specified whether its a BOD or EBD

4.65/5  rDev +5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Enjoy by 4.20.14, poured from a 750. Pours a translucent light gold with one finger foam. Highly floral aroma with bites of grapefruit. Hop forward crispness with good balance and bitter hoppy finish finish, mild sweetness creates a hop/malt equilibrium. I will eagerly await the next enjoy bye.... Note that I think this 4.20 back surpassed the 2.14 batch.

4.75/5  rDev +7.2%

I've been slacking on the previous releases of Enjoy By, and haven't had a chance to Enjoy since October 2013. Just got a hold of (4) 4.20.2014 and damn was it good! More than I expected from the last time I had it. I'd say my pallet is more accustom to IPA's now and this is why I rate this beer so high.

3.25/5  rDev -26.6%

4.53/5  rDev +2.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Poured from a 22 oz bomber into a Deschutes Brewery snifter.

Appearance: Brilliant gold color with a head that dissipates quickly. Light lacing.

Smell: Awesome. A heavy grapefruit aroma with undertones of pine and malt. I could smell this beer all day.

Taste: I could drink this beer all day as well, if my liver allowed. Follows the nose, with a powerful grapefruit/tropical flavor that balances well with a slight pine taste and large amount of hop bitterness. Aftertaste is malty with lingering citrus. Absolutely delicious.

Mouthfeel: Thick, well-carbonated, and full-bodied. Slight alcohol burn.

Overall: One of my favorite double IPAs. As far as Enjoy By releases go, this one might be my favorite.

3.75/5  rDev -15.3%

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.