Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 8,880 | Reviews: 1,284

4.32/5  rDev -2.5%

4.8/5  rDev +8.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Holy shitballs! Maybe I drank the Kool-aid on this one, I was hesitant of all the great reviews, but this beer is all that and more. I have become a fullblown hop addict I guess?

Color: Dark almost red golden color. Bronze?

Smell: This is where they get ya! This beer has about the best nose I have ever experienced. Its piney, fruity hop brilliance at its finest. Shall I say pine, bubble gum, and tropical fruit, juicy fruit gum perhaps? Then there is the dank, oh the dank. I love earthy dankness I guess.

Taste: This is bitter, but smooth, hoppy as hell, but just wonderful. I detect pine, grapefruit and other citrus fruits. This is what an IPA should taste like people! I know I am using a lot of punctuation to describe this beer, but what have I been missing out on? I have drank a lot of IPA's and DIPA's as of late and this one is the best I have had. I have never given a perfect score on a beer and I don't know if there is such an animal but this one is about as close as I have ever given. I just hope it doesn't become as hard to find as some of those others, which by the way I have never been able to get my hands on. So, maybe those are 100 beers. This one, is really really close to being my all time favorite IPA though. One complaint, at 9.4% you can't drink but one.

3.75/5  rDev -15.3%

3.75/5  rDev -15.3%

4.25/5  rDev -4.1%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.