Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros

4.16/5  rDev -6.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Served on tap at three rivers six pack in delmont

Appearance clear orange, with bright white half-finger head. Some lacing.

Smells great...piney and sweet but not overwhelming.

Taste is similar. Really piney/syrupy, sorta dank but not dried at all,very wet. Juicy.

Feels smooth, if not a bit thick for an IPA.

Overall fantastic. It's got a lot-a-bit of everything and for some May be too much. I enjoy it very much.

4.69/5  rDev +5.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

A- poured a very light orange - practically see through,and about a finger width head that ended up dissolving. Medium lacing.
S- HOLY SHIT!! A hop bomb explosion to say the least. right away you get super piney/floral notes followed by citrus.West coast style all the way.Just by smelling this you know you're getting a very fresh beer. I've never smelled a beer this fragrant.
M- a medium bodied brew, not too thick and not too thin. Just right for this type of beer.
O- a phenomenal beer. A true hop explosion. Long live the enjoy by series.

4.56/5  rDev +2.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Picked up a couple bombers of this gem from Carson Street Deli on the South Side of Pittsburgh. Specifically, this is the "9/13/13" edition. Poured the first one into a snifter. Don't judge me, but I drank the whole bottle myself. Good decision.

A: Pour resulted in a finger of an off-white head which faded within a couple minutes, kissing the glass with beautiful lacing. Heavens to Betsy, what a beautiful color this beer has. A brilliantly clear amber-orange that invites one to dive right in. Another beer that has a glow. As I drank, this beer continued to leave it's mark on the glass.

S: An incredibly floral beer with dominant pine aromas. Of course, in pure "West Coast-ian," Stone fashion, citrus also tickles the nose. As the beer warms, sweetness becomes more present. This is, undoubtedly, one of the better smelling beers I've enjoyed. I'd never leave a woman's side if she smelled like "Enjoy By."

T: Follows the nose wonderfully. Fresh hops right off the bat. Sweetness makes its presence known as I swallow. Another rush of hops at the end of the sip. Heavy pine in the after-taste mixed with citrus flavors, most notably, grapefruit. At 9.4%, this beer is sneaky. Alcohol is hidden well. Hardly any presence in the flavor other than it's warming presence down the throat. I just about cried when I came to the last sip of this beer.

M: This beer will not leave you alone as hop oils cover the palate. Carbonation is hardly noticeable giving this beer a great mouthfeel. Dangerously drinkable. I should know. I imbibed 22 oz. of it quite easily.

O: A brilliant beer from Stone... yet again. The freshness of this beer just made it that much more enjoyable. Maybe I'll be generous enough to share my second bottle with a friend. A very good friend. A thoroughbred hop-head.

4.5/5  rDev +1.6%

I was so excited to see a local bottle shop, Vino Rosso in Idaho Falls got a keg of Enjoy by 9-13-13! They had it posted on a sandwich board out side the shop that said "Get it while you can!!!!". I was actually off the day I had it and was just swinging by the office to pick up my paycheck and take it to the bank,which is right by the bottle shop,how convenient! It was heaven in a glass!!! Nice and stinky,looked just perfect,color,carb,lacing... and it was a taste explosion. Hop bomb delight!!!! This is the first beer I have ever given a 5 to. I swore I didn't think there was a 5 out there,there is,this is it!!! Went back the next night with my built in designated driver(my wife) and enjoyed a few more! If this beer has and equal or one is ever brewed I hope the good lord sees it fit to have it find it's way to my lips...It is the holy grail of beers as far as I am concerned!!!

4.5/5  rDev +1.6%

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.