Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros
Reviews: 1,248 | Hads: 9,498
4.69/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

A - Yellow-orange. I could care less about appearance, so unless it's really beautiful or really ugly, it will get the average of the other ratings. Who drinks a beer for appearance anyway?

S - Pine, citrus, and something very unique most likely from the Nelson Sauvin hops I know they used to dry hop this. This is probably the best beer I have smelled.

T - It has all the hop taste you would expect from Stone and doesn't taste anywhere near 9.4%, but it doesn't match up to the smell. I homebrew and I've used Nelson Sauvin. When I first smelled it I thought it was going to be the best hop ever, but I personally like the taste of Citra and Centennial better. In fact, I just had to drop the taste rating down a little (9-4-13) because that Nelson Sauvin aftertaste comes out even more when it isn't dead fresh, no wonder they put it right on the label to enjoy by a month after bottling. At this point, I'd probably rather have a Ruination.

M - Smooth and dry, almost too dry, and I like dry beers. Again, I can't believe this is a 9.4% beer.

O - This is the big dog and of course I'm drinking the 09.09.13 iteration as I write this review. (1,151 characters)

4.36/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Bottle purchased from Fleming Place in Topeka, KS. Bottle on 08/?/13. Enjoy by 9/13/13. Enjoyed out of a Tallgrass cervoise glass. Poured straight from the fridge.

Appearance: 2 fingers of tight, off white head from a gentle pour. Nice honey colored body and lacing.

Smell: A wonderful waterfall of hop cones. Green pine needles, floral citrus, pineapple and orange peel (like smelling a lemon or an orange before you eat it). Also a bit of green grass in the end. It's like smelling a handful of hop cones. A bit of sweet booze pops up.

Taste: Bright citrus fruits. Lemon zest and orange peel. A bitter pinyness and some grass. A sweet, sturdy malt backbone. Some biscuity malt. Finishes with a bitter herbalness. You can feel the ABV but it's not offensive.

Mouthfeel: Lower carbonation with a medium to full mouthfeel. A substantial beer though one I feel like taking gulps of. Very warming and sweet.

Overall: I just love the nose on this! Worth it just for that. The ABV is never too much and just comes off as sweet and mingles with the malt. Worth the $8 or so dollars. Stone just keeps bringing out the fun beers and I am so glad they're now in KS. One worthy of the hype!
Sipped on and contemplated while enjoying some aged Cheddar and Cryptopsy's None So Vile. (1,280 characters)

4.29/5  rDev -2.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Bomber into a nonic pint, 9.13.2013 batch.

Marmalade with an eggshell covered head that dissipates into a ring of foam around the edges. Spotty lacing, clear body, and decent sized large bubbles.

Peaches and tangerines are the first thing that hit your nose. It's not really jumping out of glass at me, I have to get within about 4 inches to smell much of anything. Kind of disappointed about that, I remember the aromatics on the last batch I had being much better. But it certainly does smell nice when I can smell it.

The taste is where it really shines. Opens with lots of citrus and fruit. Tangerines, peaches, passion fruit, with a slight bit of dank pine and earhtyness on the finish. Up there with any other World class IPA in terms of flavor.

Light-medium bodied with a drying finish. A little bit sticky on the lips, and you can definitely feel the carbonation on your tongue as it eases into your mouth.

Great West coast style flavor with an emphasis on pitted fruit and zesty citrus. I honestly remember the previous batches of this jumping out of the glass at me more but it certainly doesn't smell bad when I can smell it. Still an outstanding IPA though. (1,176 characters)

4.23/5  rDev -4.1%

22 oz. bottle, with the bottled on date chipped and smeared away. The 10th batch of this beer, and the first I've managed to get my hands on. Stone Enjoy By 09.13.13, a more than obvious vintage date. I've been sitting on this bottle for about a week now, so I don't see the need to wait any longer! Exponentially stoked to have gotten this.

Poured into a clear balloon snifter glass.

A - Pours a bronze-orange-gold colored body with just over a finger of bubbly off-white head that settles down to suds pretty quick. Second pour yields a good two fingers of creamy doughy off-white froth. Impressive clarity.

S - Nose is actually quite tame compared to what I was expecting. Some fresh cut grapefruit, apricot, blood orange, some soapiness, and a buttered biscuit malt backbone. Alcohol is barely detectable for being such a high abv beer. Smells pretty 'ordinary', but spot on.

T - Taste brings more of the same. Extremely well-balanced, and not the ridiculous hop bomb one might normally expect from Stone. The bready malts pair well with the fresh grapefruit hops.

M - Feel is extremely smooth, creamy, and clean. This is clearly a fresh beer, and even the mouthfeel reflects that fact. Dry bitter hop resins clinging to the palate. I feel like this would pair well with some cheese, and I wish I had some.

Overall, I was initially sort of let down by the 'tame' nature of this beer by Stone's standards, but this is remarkably smooth, creamy, well-balanced, and drinkable for having such a high 9.40% abv, and that is most likely due to the freshness factor. Call it a gimmick if you want, this is the pinnacle of fresh imperial IPA's.

Stone Enjoy By 09.13.13 IPA ---4/5. (1,683 characters)

4.69/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

10 day old bottle into an unbranded Rastal Luttich.

Golden clear pour with good carbonation.

Smells are salty spicy dank hops. Damnit, I need to start homebrewing if this is what fresh hops can smell like in the glass. Love it. I don't know if Nelson Sauvin is here, but it sure smells like it.

T: Thankfully, follows the nose. Salty and earthy hops coat the tongue, spicy vibe too. Continues that N. Sauvin theme. A bit of garlic/onion, but in the back and it works with the other flavors. some typical pine/citrus as well.

M: Pretty clean overall. If this could be resined-up and and stickified I would be even happier.

O: Top shelf. Will be buying again. Hit me in all the right spots. (695 characters)

4.44/5  rDev +0.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

On tap poured into snifter.

A: 4.5 bright golden with less than 1 finger of white head
S: 4.25 super hoppy, strong malt back bone
T: 4.5 same as smell, strong hops with the backbone to support it.
M: 4.5 carbed well, smooth
O: 4.5 this brew does not disappoint. Very happy to find it on draft, hope these keep coming out in Indiana! (336 characters)

4.93/5  rDev +11.8%

A-A nice golden color with low carbonation. A very clear pour.
S- It has a nice balance of pine and citrus aromas> Smells clean.
T- For a taste it has a wonderful full flavor of hops to begin, then it follows with a clean finish just as the nose does. The bitterness lingers for a moment and then leaves your palate begging for more.
M-The mouthfeel is slightly full bodied but the finish cleans it all up. Carbonation is low but still apparent. One of the best balanced IIPAs I can remember.
O- Overall I love this IPA. I could drink this baby a hundred times before it expires. Good fucking job. (600 characters)

4.9/5  rDev +11.1%

Poured from bottle to tulip.

A - Amazingly clear golden honey orange with a nice frothy white head. Spectacular.

S - Super fresh hop smell. Filled with pine, citrus and a very mild onion / garlic undertone that makes it just smell super dank and complex.

T - An immediate dominant hop flavor hits the tongue with mostly tropical fruits but with pine and onion more apparent on the finish. No alcohol taste whatsoever.

M - Medium bodied thickness that really coats your mouth. Carbonation and body feels just right on this one!

O - My favorite Stone offering and one of my favorites overall. Such a classic Stone west coast hopped beer that stands high and above most others out there. (689 characters)

4.35/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Appearance- Pours up a copious amount of head which has pretty good retention. The head is pure cotton white while the body is a pale amber which glows a little bit lighter when held up to the light. Some lacing left behind.

Nose- Very warm and inviting. The most dominant note that I get is peach and more peach. There is some orange and citrus as well. Some melon and tropical fruit.

Taste- The flavor profile begins with citrus which is followed by lots of peach, melon, and tropical fruit. Obviously very reflective of the head. Ends with a nice finish of pine and resin and the kind of spiciness you tend to get from really fresh hops. Solid, very good imperial. There is a dollop of honey and caramel on the finish. This seems a little odd to me as most IIPAs that I've had show their malt notes in the middle. There are nectar and floral notes as well. I don't detect any heat at all. The beer has incredible balance and integration. It has a good amount of juiciness which has become standard for IIPAs these days.

Mouthfeel- Light to medium bodied with a little bit of syrup. Good amount of carbonation.

Drinkability- Very well rounded for an IIPA. Very easy drinking. And the price point of 7 bucks a bomber is pretty much unbeatable for a quality beer of this style. No heat at all.

Overall- Very good beer, solid IIPA. Very fresh and definitely worth a try. (1,377 characters)

4.91/5  rDev +11.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

This is the best beer I have had since I started to get into craft beers. I have always loved skunky beers and this beer has tremendous hoppy flavor, but it also has a piney slightly skunky flavor. I've had Pliny the Elder and I think this beer has an edge on it. (263 characters)

4.71/5  rDev +6.8%

9/13/13 version. Pours a translucent, golden orange color with a finger length head that dissipates somewhat quickly and leaves a sticky lacing. Aroma is amazing. Tons of of overly ripe pineapple, some grapefruit, orange, papaya, mango, peach, more tropical fruit notes, pine, tiny bit of breadiness and sweetness from the malts. Taste starts with some bitterness, but more tropical and citrus fruits like pineapple, papaya, grapefruit, mangos, some floral qualities as well. Was already smooth on the front end, but then gets even smoother and creamier in the middle from the malts that somewhat balance it. Then finishes dry with more tropical and citrus fruits, as well as some pine qualities. Very smooth and crisp finish that cleans the palate and makes you want to take another sip. Has a slight sweetness throughout, which complements the hop characters and gives the hop flavors almost a gummy bear-like taste. High medium, oily body. No alcohol detected at all. From what I read, this beer is made with mostly flavoring hops and not many bittering hops. I agree with this, as there are just massive amounts of juicy fruits in this. Better than Ruination in my opinion. Well done! (1,188 characters)

3.99/5  rDev -9.5%

My wife picked a few of these up for me at her work.

Appearance- clear golden color, very thin head

Smell- piney, grassy, citrus hops

Taste- piney, grassy, and slight citrus hops

Mouthfeel- medium bodied

Drinkability- This is definitely a very good beer. I really like it a lot. (283 characters)

4.48/5  rDev +1.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Enjoy by 12.13.13

Poured from a 22oz bottle on 11.19.13

A: Perfectly transparent, a beautiful golden color with a very thin white head. Parts of the head dissipated leaving a cool foamy pattern.

S: Big lemon and grapefruit right off the bat. This one smells pretty dank.

T: To anyone who's ever opened a bag of hops and stuck your nose in it - this is pretty much it. It doesn't smell like the things that hops smell like... it smells like hops. Amazing citrus, floral and grass flavors with a moderate bitterness and a great sweet malt backbone to support it. Its got a dankness to it. Usually beers that I would describe as dank are too much (I'm thinking about Hop Stoopid here), but the balance here is phenomenal.

M: Crisp with just a slight resinous quality. Medium carb.

O: I always get so excited for this to hit my state and for a good reason. It never lets down. This IPA is fresh as hell but freshness wouldn't mean a thing if it wasn't an unbelievable IPA to begin with. Pretty far up on my list! (1,014 characters)

4.56/5  rDev +3.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.75

Enjoy By 7.4.13
Stone
20130608
22oz to Duvel tulip
9.4% ABV
DIPA
Bottled 5/31/13, best by 7/4/13, bought 6/7/13

A – Fantastic light golden color like real gold with some dark straw. Very clear and translucent. Almost seems to have a tiny green hue, but that’s probably my brain smelling fresh hops. Head was good and off-white, but subsided too quickly.

S – Wow, just fantastic. Pine and grass, with citrus. I can pick out orange, some lemon zest, and mango. There’s also some light neutral smell almost like coconut.

T – Very flavorful, matching the smell well. Not too bitter either, just great. The taste lingers through the swallow and doesn’t dissipate too much. The aftertaste is very tasteful, not just a bitter piney mess like some other D/IPAs. Mellow pine, grass, and citrus (mainly orange) upfront. These hop flavors rest on a strong yet subtle malt backbone that imparts just a tiny woody flavor.

M – Very smooth, actually undercarbonated. Light-medium body, not cozy. A little fuzzy which is good because it’d be too smooth and velvety otherwise. A very not dry finish.

D – A damn fine beer, but the undercarbonation is unfortunate. Supremely balanced and hits great hop notes in smell and taste. However, I can’t say it’s a league above Racer 5 [though the numbers suggest that]. It does have clarity in smell and flavor setting it apart though. And a beer I’m just trying that inspires me to review is very uncommon. It holds its flavor as it warms too so you know it was masterfully done.
4.5, 4.75, 4.5, 4, 4.75.

===The below is not used in my ratings, it is merely supplementary===
Enjoy By 10.25.13
Stone
20131004
Unopened 22oz to Duvel tulip, only poured ~12oz.
9.4% ABV
DIPA
Bottled 9/201/13, best by 10/25/13, bought 10/3/13
A – Extremely clear and translucent. A nice gold, tinged with yellow from my lighting I think. Thin but complete head, probably my glasses fault.
S – A nice hoppy aroma greets me, but a slightly buttery and burnt smell follows behind it. Very planty, as in grass, cut flower stems, a bit of pine. Peach and a musty citrus, probably from earthy hops. Slight butter detracts though. When I pick up the burnt smell, the dankness also picks up, as if someone put some half used skunk in the brew. Overall, it’s pretty muddled but still something I like about it.
T – A pretty planty, not very fruity taste. Some bitterness but actually a bit sweet. Maybe the OG was too high. Finishes sweet with a lingering of planty fruit. Not what I’m looking for in a Stone DIPA.
M – Undercarbonated. Feels almost heavy-bodied and it’s kind of silky. Finish is pretty wet. It feels properly carbonated just on the tip of the tongue for a second. At least it’s not harsh feeling.
O – Not nearly as good as 07.04.13. It’s not 1-dimenisonal in taste, but it’s not very well-made either. Mouthfeel is pretty disappointing. I was really looking forward to this beer, and want to like it, but it’s pretty meh. The appearance was pretty cool though.
4.75, 3.5, 3.25, 3, 3.25; 3.33. (3,059 characters)

4.55/5  rDev +3.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

22 oz. bottle, Enjoy By 09.13.13. Poured into a tulip glass.

Appearance: Pours an orange/copper color. About one finger of a light khaki head that hangs around fairly well and sticks to the glass as it recedes. Carbonation bubbles steadily and slowly rise to the top. Hazy, opaque appearance. Very good looking IIPA.

Smell: Massive, fresh hop aromas just bursting out of the glass. Lots of citrus characteristics (grapefruit and orange rind, lemon/lime), very dank hop aromas, some subtle pine notes, a little bit of an earthy onion/garlic quality. A bit of sweet breadiness as well. Picking up some sweeter and tropical fruits also (pineapple, peach, strawberry). Just an excellent, fresh smelling beer.

Taste: Strong bitterness at the front of the tongue which takes on a strong citrus, grapefruit flavor. This morphs into some of the sweeter fruit (pineapple, peach, apricot, a bit of strawberry) tastes and malty breadiness. Finishes with some more bitterness as the flavors become more earthy, more of the pine, onion/garlic tastes come out on the back of the tongue.

Mouthfeel: Great feel to this one. Medium, resinous body to this one, almost an oily consistency rolls smoothly through the mouth and over the tongue. Leaves a tingly sensation over the tongue as it finishes dry, making you want to wring the hop flavors out of your tongue.

Overall: The Enjoy By concept is a very appealing idea as super fresh IPAs aren't always easy to find, but this does make them available for a known, limited time (depending on the markets to which its distributed). However when it does make its way around, it's quite easy to find and priced about reasonably at around $6.99 per bottle (in this area at least). This beer is really quite a treat and highly recommended to try. (1,778 characters)

4.35/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Enjoy By 09.13.13... bottled on 8/9/13. I've had a few vintages from this series in the past. 22oz bottle poured into a tulip. Pours a beautiful transparent golden with a slight haze, fluffy eggshell white head that sticks around and leaves great rentention and lacing. The aromas are great and full of sticky mango, pineapple, peach, grapefruit, lime zest. It's extremely tropical. There's some pine needles in the mix as well. The flavors are wonderful, but not aggressively bitter. There's a subtle amount of malts that give this one a decent sweetness. There's a little bit of pine in the finish. Mouthfeel is nice. It's on the lighter side of full-bodied; moderate carbonation. Alcohol goes completely unnoticed and this is extremely easy to drink.

Ultimately, the flavors and aromas remind me alot of the stellar IPA/DIPAs out there. There's not much to complain about. This is a very enjoyable DIPA. (907 characters)

4.36/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Originally reviewed on 6/15/13. Despite the modest review, I kept coming back to this beer. Now that it's back in my neck of the woods, I'm ready to try it again.

A: Light brassy orange. Transparent. One finger khaki head. Retention is decent for the high abv's. Lacing is stellar.

S: Boom. Drinking a three day old IPA does something for the nose, that's for sure. Huge burst of tropical sweetness coming from the nose. Pineapple, mango. Bit of that weird onion/garlic scent. (New to me, but since it was pointed out I've been noticing it more). Level of dankness. Grapefruit pith. Sweet breadiness off the malt. Touch prickly in the sinus cavity. Fairly complex, but insanely powerful aromatics.

T: Bready sweetness up front. Transitions into the same tropical fruitiness mid palate. Combine this with a large rush of Ruby Red grapefruit and orange. Back is prickly pepper notes, with shots of pear skin and apple. Aftertaste is fairly resinous bitterness, with notes of spearmint and spruce needle. Alcohol warmth comes through in the finish, kicking up the spicy/peppery notes for one last hoorah in the aftertaste.

M: A tad slick from the alcohol. Medium bodied, with a subdued carbonation that allows the incredibly powerful flavors to really coat the tongue.

O: It's greater than the sum of its parts, really. Glad I picked it up again and I will continue to pick it up when it's available. Superb beer. (1,420 characters)

4.69/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

9/13/13

Bought at Stone Brewing in a 2 liter growler. Pours a clear golden color with white head that leaves a good amount of lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of pine. Taste follows the nose for the most part with an intense bite at the end. The bitterness is covered up well by the flavor. Mouthfeel is near perfect. Just the right amount of carbonation and light and crisp. This is definitely one of my favorite brews, and one of the best Stone makes.

4/20/14

A lot more citrusy and bitter than I remember. A tiny bit of caramelized onions in the nose as well and even less in taste. The alcohol is covered up unbelievably well and there's almost no sweetness from the malts which is pretty rare in a DIPA.

10/31/14

I don't know if my palate has evolved, but I'm getting a way cleaner bitterness with a lot more mango than before. Not as citrusy as I remember. Very dank. Piney. Very juicy. (915 characters)

4.95/5  rDev +12.2%

Based on the 08.02.13 batch. Poured a gorgeous clear amber, with a half finger white head. It looks fantastic poured into a tulip. Scents of pine, citrus, especially grapefruit, pineapple, slight tropical fruit and a bit of malt. The scent is fantastic and entices you to drink. Each sniff made me want to take the first sip more and more. Flavor begins with a burst of bitter citrus and grapefruit pith moving into a blend of grapefruit and bitter pine and finishing with a nice resiny pine flavor and aftertaste. A hint of malt sweetness in the middle blends wonderfully with the hop flavors and a noticeable alcohol presence hits at the end. An amazing double IPA flavor profile, comparing favorably with the best of the others of it's style I've tasted. Mouthfeel is medium bodied with moderate carbonation. It's standard, but not bad. A sublime double IPA. Full of hop flavor, with an extreme bitterness and citrus flavors. It slams your palette with it's assertive flavor and doesn't relent. Well worth getting, a fantastic beer and a great showing from Stone. (1,066 characters)

4.75/5  rDev +7.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

I had the pleasure to have this in bottle and on tap. For a beer with a abv of around 9 it sure doesn't taste like it. It was a nice aroma and an excellent hoppy taste. The only bad thing about this beer is its avalibility. Unless you live on the left coast its gonna be hard to get some here in mass, but if you are fortunite to get your hands on it enjoy every ounce of this wonderfull beer. (393 characters)

4.46/5  rDev +1.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

enjoy by 9.13.13 poured into a Stone Ruination pint glass

A- bright golden orange hue with a frothy head that quickly thinned out but lingered in the glass

S- strong passionfruit with hints of tangerine, grapefruit, bit of bready malt, very inviting

T- the big passionfruit note is still there though a bit overwhelmed by some of the bitter citrus components of the hop profile, rush of grapefruit, tangerine, mango, very bright. no sign of the abv

M- Dry, crisp, few notches above thin, solid

O- this is just a notch below the top tier IPAs for me, great IPA and a must buy for me whenever it comes around (613 characters)

4.57/5  rDev +3.6%

This pours golden with a delicious looking creamy head. Where are the bubbles?! Very few are surfacing. I see through this and the body appears lighter than I would have guessed based on the abv.
Juicy citrus apricot hop greatness. Inviting pine and resin. This smells fresh and fantastic.
Tastes dank and and delicious. More oily pine than fruit in the taste, unlike the initial aroma of this brew. And with a spicy bitterness leading up to the finish, in a lemon-like way. Finishes more abruptly dry.
Smooth and prickly.
Highly enjoyed. Highly recommended. (562 characters)

4.88/5  rDev +10.7%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

I've been told that "Enjoy By IPA" varies from batch to batch. In that case, I've had a taste from an amazing batch, because this was as exceptional as an IPA gets. The nose was fruity, floral, not too herbal or piney; I won't bore anyone with talk of lacing or head retention, lets cut right to the flavor. Oh my god. The marriage of fruity and citrusy hops is mind blowingly delicious and so different from the herbal, piney IPAs that Stone is known for. If you are a fan of IPAs, you must try this and see for yourself. I dream about this beer at night and think about it when I'm thirsty. I'm hooked! (604 characters)

4.89/5  rDev +10.9%

this is the best beer i've ever had and I drink alot of beer. Amazing how they've dry-hopped the SHI@#$ out of this beer to give this the nose of a handful of fresh picked hops! But, this beer stays away from most of the bitter hop aromas and is overall extremely floral, hoppy but easy and drinkable.

a - golden color in the glass

s - the MOST aromatic beer you will ever smell, which is whole point of this beer. Total floral (citra) hop aroma on the nose. Like you walked into a field of blooming, springtime hops. FUCK@#$ unreal.

t - good medium body and easily drinkable. clean finish with a nice crisp floral hops on the tongue, surprisingly void of any bittering hopes.

m - med body, easy.

o - 10/10. buy as many as you can while you can get it. (757 characters)

4.24/5  rDev -3.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4

Golden colored and pristine clarity. Moderate head retention. Beautiful. Lots of of busy carbonation bubble business. Intensely pine aroma, very freshly picked and it shows in the nose. Taste is intensely hop oriented. Did I just bite into a hop straight off of the vine? Wow! This is truly a unique and wonderful experience. Must try. (335 characters)

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.