Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros
Ratings: 9,430 | Reviews: 1,439

My top 5 beer choice. The gods have graced us with this beer pick.

This is an awesome beer!
Contrary to the title...it is still GREAT after the suggested drink by date!

Absolutely amazing. Hop forward is an understatement. Amazing mouthfeel. Like a little citrus fairy couple dancing on my tongue!

It's a beautiful tasty beverage! Get it while you can!

I had the Enjoy By 4.20.15 about 2 weeks after it was bottled - WOW...what an amazing beer. Amazing west coast IPA smell: danky, piney and fruity. A very pungent aroma that leaps out of the glass. The taste lives up to the smell- a perfect balance of dank, tropical fruit and pine needles. There is a gumminess on the aftertaste that, along with the grapefruit, pushes the bitterness away. The only knock I had was that it's just a little boozy on the back end. I can't wait to try the next Enjoy By.

Great fresh ipa! Stone is the bomb!

Lately I have been getting a little obsessive about my beer being fresh. So when I heard about a beer that was made for very limited window like this one I knew I had to try it... 22oz bought from total wine on 4-2-15

Pours a light brown golden body with a fluffy white one inch head that lasts. Thin lacing all the way down the glass. Cool painted bottle.(yeah I know the bottle doesn't factor in, but it's still kind of cool.)

Smell is outstanding !! Really vibrant grapefruit and pine. This is fresh.

Tastes like it smells.The citrus is out in front with this one. Heavy on tart grapefruit with just a little pine bitterness

Nice full feel

Overall this may have been one of the best citrus forward IPA's that I have ever had !
Freshness really does make a difference ! There is a vibrancy to this beer that the freshness brings. And the 9.4 ABV ? Oh Yeah ! These folks at Stone Brewing are a bunch of mad scientists that "get it " . If you are looking for the living embodiment of the phrase "respect beer, look at this one.

By far one of the best beers I've ever had. Amazing.

not a big fan of giving out 5's but this beer is absolutely awesome

A - Pours to the color of apple juice, forms a nice finger of white creamy head, leaves nice soapy lacing on the walls of my glass.
S - Mangos, apricots, oranges, tangerines, pineapple, grapefruit and hops, hops and hops. T - Lightly sweet oranges, pineapple and grapefruit upfront with a bitter hop twist at the end to round it off. Strangely, a very welcoming but incredibly faint smokiness develops at the end. Extremely balanced, refreshing and sessionable IPA.
O - A damned good IPA you must try if you can get your hands on it.
V - Medium.

My all time favorite IPA or DIPA (so far). Huge mouthwatering aroma of citrus and tropical fruits with some pine. The taste will blow you away. I got strong guava flavors which is unique along other tropical flavors like pineapple and mango with fantastic bitter grapefruit citrus flavors to compliment. Nicely balanced with the malt but definitely hop heavy (which is my preference) I just don't want to stop drinking this beer. Better than Pliney in my opinion in smell taste and mouthfeel. If you see this beer, get it, and drink it fresh!

One of the best IPA's I've had

If my wife ordered this as a perfume, I would bang her clothes 2/14/15 appropriate

A great fuckin brew. Top notch.

So far the best beer I have ever had

Enjoy by 4-20-15 on tap at the Charlotte Flying Saucer on 4-15-15.

In one word: DANK!

One of the most enjoyable IPA's I've tried.

Smoothest double IPA

Enjoy By 10.31.14 Poured into a cognac snifter. It pours a rich darker orange color that is fairly clear. There is very little head on an agressive pour and it dissipated by the time I got my computer booted.

Immediately there is a large amount of grapefruit on the nose. A great deal of ascerbic/citrusy scent comes up after that. I only can tell the faintest amount of alcohol which is quite impressive with a 9.4%. I would describe the smell as delicate compared to other DIPAs I have had.

The taste is just wonderful. It is supremely balanced and very easy drinking despite its high ABV and what I would imagine is a high IBU count. It's like drinking sweetened grapefruit juice with almost no sense of the alcohol. As it warms up it only gets better, and its one of the few DIPAs I have had that taste great both warm and fresh out of the refrigerator.

The mouthfeel is a prolonged sense of grapefruit on the back of the mouth. It is very pleasent. Usually my issue with DIPAs is that they can be very bitter on the way out, but this mouthfeel is like after drinking orange Gatorade: smooth and completely pleasurable.

This is ranks up with the best DIPA's I have ever had. This is my second bottle, and I plan to get another couple if I can find them in the next week. The price is also quite reasonable, and for an ale that I would probably take over Permanent Funeral. It is well worth the price. This beer could not be made any better.

Stone's Enjoy By IPA is like an experience one would have with a virgin and her first exploration into coitus. It is one to savor, and not too pound.

This is my favorite DIPA, and one to savor.

Complex, but inviting tropical aromas pervade the nostrils.

Taste is bitter with the notes following through.

This is one of the best DIPA's out there.

Exceptional. One of my favorite DIPA's. Better than a much harder to find beer here in NorCal, you know which one ;). Just my opinion. This beer is perfect to me. Will buy every release.

By 9/20/2014 - wonderful aroma, rich assortment of flavor, smooth and lingering goodness.

Love all the Enjoy By IPAs Stone Releases! So crisp and fresh! These special releases are what got me hooked on Stone Brewing Co.

Amazingly beautiful gold color with a solid grapefruit nose. Obviously dry hopped with motueka, one of my favorite hops. It was more resinous out of a bottle but on tap it was silky. You don't get the bitter until 3 seconds after your sip. What a solid beer. Wish this was on tap all the time.

This one kills it every time. And I ALWAYS make the deadline...If only I were so committed in my personal/academic/professional life.

Had this yesterday (12/27/14) at J. Ryans in Syracuse. Yes, a day beyond the enjoy by date, but don't fret, still awesome. Ripe, juicy and dank would be it. Nuff said.

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.