Stone Enjoy By IPA - Stone Brewing Co.

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing Co. visit their website

Beer added by: nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Stone Enjoy By IPA Alström Bros

4.95/5  rDev +11.7%

Pour = Clear,Clear, Clear. Light, rusty orange. Half a finger head. tons of streaming bubbles
Smell = Dank, resiny, onion, garlic, grapefruit, orange. In all the right amounts
Taste = Delicious, thats all I can say. Follows the nose, bitter, dry, refreshing!
Overall = So glad I got to try this. Hops at their finest. I ussually like the fruitier hop bombs, but from the grassy, earthy, dank side of the hop field, this is about as good as it gets!

4.94/5  rDev +11.5%

Got a growler at the Whole Foods in Addison, TX. Nice.

A: Nice golden amber color appealing to the eye.

S: Piney, hoppy, and yeast / bread like aroma. Not much fruit, but very clean and fresh smell.

T: Smooth balance between bitter and sweet. Great flavor of a caramel malt.

M: Clean and fresh mouthfeel. Crisp tasting.

O: Great beer. Thanks Stone.

4.94/5  rDev +11.5%

Unbelievably fresh, aromatic, and deliciously balanced IPA befitting the ratings it's received here. I'm looking forward to trying it on draft soon. The notes of fruit are apparent immediately and the finish is undeniably smooth. Up there with Heady Topper with my favorite IPA so far.

4.94/5  rDev +11.5%

Enjoy by 12. 26.14. Been sought after for a few months now after trying most of stones regular releases and reading more and more about this one. Finally found one available in my home town (without an expired date! Chill bumps upon noticing in the cooler!) although if I find another tomorrow( as today on Christmas the store is closed) , I will buy another and drink right before i CANT enjoy by!! have very high hopes and I can say..... This beer is magnificent! Beer is an understatement. From the smell to the Taste this fills all the gaps that other iPas lack, and I didn't even know they were lacking until I endured this HOP /FLAVOR explosion.I wouldn't even say it is bitter like most iPas as the bitterness is full flavor until it completely fades from your taste buds. It has completely ruined my palate as I have read from others.. This beer sets the bar for all iPas for me at this point. And with an abv in the 9's I'm blown away more like 6's by taste. If u drink iPas regularly do not pass this up you will not regret it!! Can't wait to find another!! Cheers, Kevin.

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

Stone continues it's roll. This innovative release program rewards those who keep it fresh,and move it quick. After all the videos and how too's I finally get my hands on a fresh specimen today. Having enjoyed, very much I may add, the Ruination Anniversary as a youngster, and thought the 16th was OK I really had no idea what I was about to fall into. This pours a pale copper, the cap is dense, white and recedes rather quickly. My first inclination that I'm into something special is when I bring my tulip to my nose. Seriously, the most intensly aromatic nose I have ever enjoyed from Stone. Very Alpine Nelson meets KRBC Citra nose, totally intoxifying. It just gets better as the flavors fall in line with the nose delivering sweet mango, tangerine, lemon, orange and white pepper notes. There is a beautiful bitter blast from the enormous hop bill, just enough malt to keep it all in balance, remember this is totally a west coast variation, so were talking hops, dry and fruity. The mouth is dry, clean and utterly refreshing, there is absolutely no detection of the 9+ abv lurking underneath the entire package. Gains complexity as it warms and never is hot. This would be Stones biggest seller by a land slide if made available year round. If you can find a fresh bottle now do what you have to, it's that good.

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

A-A nice golden color with low carbonation. A very clear pour.
S- It has a nice balance of pine and citrus aromas> Smells clean.
T- For a taste it has a wonderful full flavor of hops to begin, then it follows with a clean finish just as the nose does. The bitterness lingers for a moment and then leaves your palate begging for more.
M-The mouthfeel is slightly full bodied but the finish cleans it all up. Carbonation is low but still apparent. One of the best balanced IIPAs I can remember.
O- Overall I love this IPA. I could drink this baby a hundred times before it expires. Good fucking job.

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

Fantastic IPA! Great aroma and color as soon as you tap it! Had the privilege of enjoying it on tap at the Craft Ale House in Limerick, PA. This beer rivals Pliny The Elder or Firestone Double Jack IPA. Great citrus from the first sip and great hops throughout with a good malty finish. This is a top flight beer!

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

Enjoy by 12.21.12. Consumed today.

A: A clear golden pour with a small head and minimal lacing.

S: Incredible tropical fruits and citrus - lots of mango, passionfruit and red ruby grapefruit as well as some pine needles.

T: Wow! Like the nose, the beer tastes tropical/citrusy with a nice malt backbone. Pine needles again make their presence known.

M: Medium-oily with a piny, dry long-lasting finish. Beer is a tad less than medium carbonated in my opinion.

O: A SUPER DIPA in my opinion. Tastes better than Pliny and I hope Stone makes this a regular offering. Grab one while they last.

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

This was the 11.12.13 vintage. Beautiful pour from a growler with a nice head. One of my favorite things when sipping this was the smell each time I put the glass near my mouth.
I have a weakness for Stone beer and consider them probably the best brewery out there. But this double IPA was as smooth tasting as if not more than the other Stone Beers I have enjoyed. Factor in that is 9.5 ABV but you do not taste the alchohol makes this a rare treat. If you have a chance to get this fresh beer, jump on it.
Please note that the 4.75 on overall instead of 5 is only due to the cost.
But hey you have to spoil yourself every now and then.

4.93/5  rDev +11.3%

A classic representation of west coast ipa, but fresh for an east coast guy.

Importantly, my beer colleague who is a stout maven ( usually bourbon barrel or coffee) liked it.

He was able to cross over because of the beauty of this fresh, floral, settling beer.

Being an ipa nut, I found this exceptional and can't wait for next iteration.

4.92/5  rDev +11.1%

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing Co.